Eternal /got/ General

My watch has ended.

First for Blackfyre killing

Stannis shall return

So what will happen to Widow's Wail and Oathkeeper in the end?

Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking bastard? I have become Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North after the Clash of Kings. Come and see. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, cunt. I dare you to fucking come for me. I have your little bother, and soon I will make him a Feast for Crows, bastard. I will burn you and all of your fucking wildling sluts after I flay your bodies - you will burn like a Dance of Dragons. Fuck you, you piece of shit. The Winds of Winter will blow across your blackened bones and I will pick my teeth with your splintered ribs before I gently fall asleep and have a nice Dream of Spring. Fuck you, you fucking fuck. Fuck you.

And so has mine ️

Friendly reminder that House Tully is the worst fucking house ever that literally caused the war through sheer retardation and ruined House Stark with their retarded ginger fisherman genes

FUCK TULLY MOST USELESS HOUSE.

CAT WAS STUPID. LYSA WAS INSANE.
EDMURE FUCKED ROBBS PLAN WHICH LET THE MOUNTAIN LIVE AND KILL OBERYN. EDMURE CAUSED DORNE.

WHO THE FUCK DID HOSTER FUCK TO BREED SUCH INBRED TULLY KIDS.

Jon Targaryen will reforge them into one, naming it GaryStu

best girl!

You want the good show but you have the bad writers

>Tully ruined House Stark
>not Robb keeping his dick in his pants

Has no one done a Ramsey "300 confirmed kills" meme?

nah fampai

kek

threadly reminder that /got/'s official guy Ramsay will kill the bastard Jon Snow and save the north from the wildling invasion

My travel plan consists of me, my men, Lady Sansa here, and only one of you knew about it

so jon stalked off the episode before last

but last episode when we first see him he''s back at castle black

bit of a shitty cliff hanger

That's a Tully trait

hell yeah sister!

This guy has a point: With or without the Frey's Robb was fucked. But Radmure ruined Robb's plan and thus the Mountain remained alive

A Whent

That was his Tully retardation shining through. In the books Robb is redhead like Sansa and looks more like a Tully fucking shit than a Stark. Also his braindead mom advised him at the time.

>tfw we're gonna see Tormund try and wrestle Brienne and steal her to make her his wife and he's gonna get his ass absolutely handed to him and literally turn into a little school girl with an obsessive crush

yeah

we didnt even see jon donning the stark armour

I STILL BELIEVE

>mfw Stannis HUGE comeback

>The Door

Are they finally going to reveal R+L=J?

why do feminists hate stannis so much?

Is the Wilding Weasly going to fook the Shesquatch?

did littlefinger just get out of all the bullshit he's been doing by giving a kid a bird

He's a patriarch.

I think I just caught double cancer.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

why would they reveal something that isn't true

you can stop now, no one cares about this other than you

Cat kidnapped the man Tyrion, with NO solid evidence, which provoked Tywin and the Mountain to fuck up the Riverlands.

It was only because of that did Robb have to come in to save the Tully's worthless ass in the first place.

FUCK TULLY

Must suck being Ned. Get to fuck valyrian tier purple eyed Ashara.
His brother dies and he instead gets a stupid redhead tully which will forever fuck up the Stark genes. And Ashara an heroes because of that.
I'm sure Ned was glad to get executed.

It was a big bird

>the semi retarded child is easily manipulated by the person that's been manipulating everybody in westeros.

Yep.

Am I the only one who caught the CIA pose? I've never seen it posted before.

why do Sup Forumstards hate women so much?

Important reminder that the maesters were behind the retarded Stark-Tully-Arryn-Baratheon alliance, if not for their manipulation the Starks wouldn't have bred with the Tullys (Major Houses usually marry minor vassal houses), and neither would Jon Arryn whose stupid Tully wife birthed a literal retard. Tullys ruined Westeros.

I read the books after watching the show, and when I realized this shitty line was changed from the books it made me mad all over again.

The original line was "All men must die, but not for a long while, we may pray" and it got turned into this stupid GIRL POWAH line. Book Dany and George actually had the sense to realize "men" refers to human beings and the inevitability of death, rather than being some vague prophetic statement that could be twisted into female empowerment.

So they're all going to be immortal? Great.

Cat was a mistake

-Ned

When are they going to make their cameos?

Cast My Precious Daisyfu

>AnonRuinsDavidBowieWithGOT

its been posted quite a lot

Roslin Frey

This is pretty amamzing

YO BUT SERIOUSLY FUCKING TULLYS RUINED EVERYTHING.... i used to think they were so based too

threadly reminder

Wouldnt be surprised if Walder just picked an alleyway whore to pose as his daughter just to fuck with the Starks and Tullys.

>[insert role in which she rips apart people with her teeth]

I know I wouldn't be the only one who faps.

fuck off

The Great Other

GRRM says the ending will be bittersweet.

Do you think any of the villains will survive?

Cat was insane. Text book paranoid and schizophrenic.
I mean sorry, but assuming that a blond hair can ONLY be of the queen?

Lysa was actually pretty average on intellect, but was used and abused by all the people she loved, her father, sister, husband, lover, lords.

fuck you

Sansa is based

>wander in to /got/ from another board
Woah that neurotically anti-reddit thing is actually real? Goddamn.

In b4 someone incorrectly calls me out for being a redditor, even though I'm just calling out people who fall for their retarded in-group out-group base instinct

DnD will survive.

i have changed it 3 times as women have died, relax

based observation user..... the gods were just when blessing you with such skill

>fucking store front images again

...that wasn't a cliffhanger

The gate is on the west side of the castle and you can clearly see it in the background in the last shot of the episode. Anyone who actually paid attention knew he didn't just leave there and then. He went into Sam's little wizard cave.

cringy as fuck, you meant

cancer

Why does everyone claim that Ned fucked Ashara?

Ashara was a Stacey. She danced with Ned only after hot as fuck Brandon asked her to. Barristan recalls that he was cucked by a Stark, and still holds Ned in high regard, so it can't be Ned. Brandon fucked her. Ned respected her so much because she was the only woman to give his beta ass some attention, and also the lover of his dead brother. Ashara killed herself because she was knocked up by Brandon.

>Lysa was actually pretty average on intellect

lol maybe in Craster's Keep, she was full retard and delusional

For a moment Valyrian steel wasn't the hardest thing in that room.

thanks

R+L might = D in the books as an added twist.... but the show will probably have it = J

Eh, maybe as a single image. But spamming the place for something that's not even that good...

Why are Obara, Tyene, and Nymeria grouped together? They're strong, independent women each with their own unique, distinct character.

#DornishLivesMatter #YesAllSneks

I really hope we get some scenes with Melisandre and Sansa together. Maybe something lewd.

Everyone in Starfall believes that Ashara is Jon's mother with Eddard as father.

True pottery.

daenerys stormborn not being stormborn would be the most retarded "twist" of all time

>R+L=D
Rhaegar and Lyanna gave birth to the moon door?

I need all your webms.

Sometimes I think that /got/ has just gotten worse as the years have gone on, but then I remember things like the ">yfw Rickon and Dickon become the gay emperors of Essos" era, or the "Quentyn lives" era, and I think to myself, this place sure is retarded, but it's not as retarded as it used to be.

Not true, they think "Wylla" is.

I think Wylla was just a midwife in the Tower of Joy Ned had to keep along since Jon needed milk. When he arrived Starfall he just told everyone there that she was Jon's mother. That's why Edric Dayne tells Arya that Jon's mother is Wylla.

You'll probably love the theory that Ned killed Ashara

fair enough

>bittersweet
>bad guys win all good guys dead
>white walkers begin to BTFO the bad guys
>the long night begins