Mariana Joyce fun thread

Mariana Joyce fun thread.

Okay Sup Forums. I know its summer and Sup Forums is probably filled with normies and newfags but, let's have some fun with this #savemarianajoyce shit going on Twitter.

I mean, if you just search it, it will show a bunch of kids on twitter trying to be detectives.

So, let's bring back the old days. Let's get a new hashtag going on twitter with fake accounts and say that she died, or I don't know, but let's not waste this opportunity.

I still have a little hope Sup Forums have not yet pussied out of everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_HWSNVrLFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I still have a little hope Sup Forums have not yet pussied out of everything.

Il is too late my friend

something like #RIPMARIANA

Anyone is welcomed to bring their ideas. Let's find a way to panic the people who care about her more than they already are.

could there be bots for this?

this

and of course the lovely #Cut4Mariana

MJ
it's the reincarnation of michael jackson, everyone run

it's marina not mariana

you 12 or what

who made you king of names. fuck off faggot

I'm actually 112 but whatever newfag lurkmoar

Don't have any idea, but bumping for interest and potential.

These ideas are dumb af

also #cutforxxx will never work again fgts

ok sory

you'll never work again, with that neck beard and fedora no one will hire you

How about we spread the word that she's gone missing?

Like a fake story.

"I went to her house and her mom said she's been missing for a few hours.. #findmarianajoyce"

that bruise is a sure sign that she's a victim of domestic abuse

Fucking summerfags, go bed already

tai si e

u go bed

but it morning, I just wake up

>14:32
>go to bed

b-but, it's summer and it's the best time of day to be awake

>summerfags

NOTHING IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE THIS BOARD IS FILLED WITH BETAS

Old Sup Forums worked like a huge hivemind at times like this one
It was more organized

>getaloadofthisguy.jpg

the true fags of summer. the biggest problem is moot and he is the downfall of his once great reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep

where dey go to? dey dead or what?

'tis not the worst idea tho, one has to admit

fuck you

After we will gather some ideas we should select the best one.
Just keep this thread alive.

Hey are all dead

Dude, who are you trying to impress?

this is now a get thread

They are all dead

get

They grew up

roll

im pretty sure she's a schizo, maybe an abused schizo. her deadface, terrified eyes, and wordsalad is sad and telling :/

oldfags are still here, I assure you this.
But they are all lurking. They are waiting for something intresting to happen.
This is a good change for Sup Forums to do something once again.
Something else than trap/ylyl/rekt/drawthread/waifu/ repetitive kind of shit.

you know that the first minute we start doing something in mass in twitter again every news agency will report immediately that ""Sup Forums has done it again" with links to threads and shit right?:

LISTEN HERE BROS

I say we bust out the Photoshop and find low quality iPhone pictures of lookalikes to place bruises on. And then say on twitter the hackers on Sup Forums hacked someone's iPhone and got these pictures

hey old fag here. probably the oldest I don't lie. reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep and I'll do something huge

It will be fine.

This may be a good ideea.

i like this..

this has potential

So? It's not like that's a reason not to do it.

who is this person and why do you keep making threads about her

No point, the english Police checked on her and tweeted about it being okay already

why do people even care about these youtube idiots?

I'm pretty sure we're in day 1385 of the Eternal Summer

AND THEN

Download the video files off YouTube (or have thumbnails of the videos) in a folder with modified dates to show that the videos were made a month in advance. We say 4chans leaked these too

And if something is actually wrong with her then bam, "Marina Joyce Disappearance HOAX?!" on every clickbait website and then she dies and summerfags will have essentially caused the abuse murder/drug death/mental break suicide of a qt teen who just wanted to be obnoxious on YT like everyone else

Just like the good old days, let's do this

Do we care?

I approved this

YES. why is no one freaking out about this?

i say we leave this all behind and let this bitch die from cold attention starvation

So, what now?

We doing it?

someone do something before this dies

Do it. You won't, bet.

this thread is evidence that this place is nothing it once was. we all knew it but it's so sad to see it...

bump
I'm brainstorming some ideas guys one sec

it's great that children are finally growing up.

I'm working on a pic now. Don't expect much I ain't pro PS

says the 12 year old

Start a rumor that she's shooting up heroin or something. Light bruises can happen after injection and with photoshop just put some tracks to go with it.

I say we run with the abusive boyfriend one. This guy looks fucked, we could easily do that. Maybe we could try to find his social media and find tweets or posts that can elude to something like a kidnapping?

I like this, couple that with the fact the boyfriend looks like an addict.

yeah but how would you explain the bruising on the backs of her arms and all over her legs and shoulders??

saying that "track marks" are the reason she's bruising will get shot down almost immediately

or you guys could, and i know this is crazy, but you could get jobs and contribute to society, orif its your day off, maybe go outside, get some exercise, go to the beach, you know something that doesnt have to do with being shitty

Maybe throw in abscess. The boyfriend could've got her into it.

Maybe throw in an abscess. The boyfriend could've got her into it.

or we could hack his account and post random stupid shit.

HAHAHAH
do you know where you are normie? Take a wrong turn when going to the bar?

get the fuck out

are you going to hack his account?

lashing out cause fedora wearing neckbeards fuck more bitches than you

Maybe boyfriend is using her YouTube $$$ to support his addiction and that's how the relationship started.

Boyfriend's abusive..... And a junkie?!? Plot twist

Maybe she wanted to stop but he needed the money...

Fuck it, why not?
No idea how to hack but I'll do my best

#prayformarianajoyce ?
A rumor that she's went missing because she didn't had anymore heroin?

Let's take out of context pictures of her face from this youtube.com/watch?v=1_HWSNVrLFQ
Then we can heavily stretch her appearance before makeup into symptoms of heroin/meth abuse (I vouch for meth+abusive boyfriend, as her constant blinking and repetition seem symptomatic of an amphetamine user).

Someone stir shit up already
Do it for Harambe

I heard that

YES

Seems more likely to me she's on pharmaceutical stimulants

This has been a most delicious breakfast thread

Maybe we can fake an anonymous tumblr/yahoo answer etc post where someone that has a username similar to hers or contrived ties to her complained about an abusive boyfriend and drug problems?

I say we spam her Twitter with the rip hashtag. I would love for the media to announce " 4chans at it once again". We can return b to greatness

Heroin isn't believable, at all. She in no way is acting like somebody who uses powerful downers, she's the exact opposite: it's hard not to believe she's on coke or amphetamines. I like your idea, but you have to take that in to account

fuck off, beta faggot

Thats because newfags post the #hashtag in text. With a simple search it leads it to Sup Forums. To counter this you put the hashtag in a image. Or simply change it slightly like #h-a-s_h_t-a-g (remove underscores to get real one)

THIS

#CRYFORMARIANA

#ripmaranianajoyce
i dont think the majority will stick with something anymore complex

facebookcom/thisisamplify/videos/642203319276163/

Faggot

kys

first you guys need to find out if her name is Marina, Mariana or fucking Narnia because you're all calling her different names

That's true, I personally haven't watched her shit but yea. Maybe she's railing adderal or ritilan. I feel like going straight to IV is pushing it a lil. When I used IV crack for about a week, I looked like shit. I think snorting is a good medium for now