Welp the extended cut is even worse

Welp the extended cut is even worse.

That's bullshit, describe it and i will believe you.

Name one scene in it that hasn't been mentioned by Zack Snyder or clued by set photos/cast members

>Batman creates a kyrptonian laced condom (ribbed) and fucks Superman's boipussy raw until they both climax in unison and scream "MARTHA!"
>WandaWymn defeats Lex Luthor and Doomsday
>Barry Allen comes back in time and leaves for no reason

>Welp the extended cut is even worse.
For plebs, of course.

>doesn't like movie
>watches extended version
>surprised they dont like it

You are literally scum

>4K
>ULTRA
>HD
>PLUS
>BLURAY
>PLUS
>DIGITAL HD UV
>PLUS
>HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE TM

will they ever run out of buzzwords

Your silly little SJW world is crumbling around you, and all you can think to do is post bait threads.

for you...

HDR is the only interesting part.

4K ULTRA HD + 3D BLU-RAY + BLU-RAY + BLU-RAY BONUS + DVD + DIGITAL HD ULTRAVIOLET

MSRP $59.99

>Watch it anywhere!

where the fuck is the 4K3D and Vinyl Soundtrack???

I have the vinyl

batman's secret identity is superman?

is this real?
torrent where

>Batman creates a kyrptonian laced condom (ribbed) and fucks Superman's boipussy raw until they both climax in unison and scream "MARTHA!"
>ribbbed

So the rumored extra scene where Superman and Batman spit roast Flash isn't included?

So the biggest complaint wtih BvS is how the whole damn thing seemed to be edited to a point where nothing made sense in the narrative.

If the extended cut fixes this problem I have to wonder what the fuck WB was thinking. Were they intentionally trying to sabotage the film?

Sorta related. My friend who is obsessed with the Transformers movies just made a status about how stupid BvS was and how he couldnt make it past the first half hour.

Based Snyder

If you order an 8" shit sandwich and find the experience shitty, then you will not find the experience improved by ordering a foot long.

That's not the cover to the extended cut.

Superman x Batman
Dawn of Anal

Considering that the new cut brings an R rating, don't get your hopes up. Expect nothing but additional violence sex and adult things.