Should I Sup Forumsuy Overwatch? Help a Sup Forumsrother out

Should I Sup Forumsuy Overwatch? Help a Sup Forumsrother out

Btw i'm on Xbox One. (I know I know, of master race)

no don't get it, tf2 is free and has basically same gameplay

and upgrade to mustard race asap

Don't do it, it lacks a lot still and gets stale pretty quickly. If you play League the I recommend you stick to it until Overwatch gets more updates. If you want it for the "waifus" u might as well just look at fan creations online instead

Ignore the Sup Forumsirgin here.

I've put nearly a thousand hours into TF2. Overwatch has a similar concept but entirely different execution. Anyone trying to imply that they're 'basically the same gameplay' is someone who hasn't played or seen anyone else play the game.

It's one of those things that get popular and become cool to hate. You'll have fun, but the hipsters will be a bit upset with you.

do you have a dedicated group of friends to play with? no? then dont waste your time.
Solo que is cancer incarnate.

Don't buy it. It's a great game, but it takes up more time than it should.

Don't know about the Xbox community but on PS4 I have fun playing with a group or by myself. It's worth picking up. And it is not really anything like TF2 I'm not sure how people get that idea.

I have all three platforms ps4, xbone, and pcmustardrace and I highly recommend that you don't get overwatch for xbox.
Make sure to stick to the main guys like Halo 5 that have the strongest/biggest playerbases since overwatch xbox playerbase won't last for long. Otherwise if you really want to play MOBAs, you should try out Smite for xbone which is free too (and pretty fun, excellent port and it has a good following on xbone).

>also you should try saving up for a pc since this might be the last "successful" console generation

TF2 is free you don't need to buy it.

Not OP but he's taking about xbone, tf2 is steam exclusive

PC fags have been saying that for the last ten years. But he has a point Xbox kinda flopped this time around.

I'm addicted. Used to be a huge TF2 player but since Overwatch came out I can't stop playing. I love it and yes, totally buy it.

Overwatch like every other team dependent game is fun if you have friends. It's fucking cancer in solo queue.

It's an okay game. I didn't get into the hype like others did but it's not a bad game at all.

Especially with the shorter generation lifespans, if this keeps up it might not be worth getting consoles anymore, especially if Micro$oft ruins exclusives by making it cross platform with Win 10

Fuck it, I'll buy it. (OP)

most boring shooter i've played in an eternity. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Don't do it OP, I did it and regret wasting 60$ on this lacking game. You'll get more content/buck getting battlefront(prolly only $30 rn) instead (amazing game with way more content than overwatch)

OP I'm being serious, I'm sure if you were to play League on any PC you have around (runs pretty well on potatoes) you'll enjoy it way more than Overwatch

It's fun for a few days until you realize how shallow it is. If you can spare the cash then go for it, otherwise money is much better spent on a prostate dildo.

>don't buy it
>it takes up your time
Wut.
Are you saying it's good and you spend too much time on it that you shouldn't buy it.??

Loool. Exclusives ruin gaming, not the other way around.

Timed exclusives are the biggest shit show yet.

>Hey little Billy, I know you really want that new tomb raider game, whats that? You have a PlayStation/PC, well you better kick and screen until mommy and daddy buy you an xbone because it's ~exclusive!!~

$40 on PC....

just get TF2.
it's free and pretty much the same thing.

I really enjoy it for PC, loads of fun especially with a group of friends.

Not sure how the xbone community is though.

>Same thing
Other than being able to use the same champions on both teams they are nothing alike

Exclusive if done right are what keeps a live consoles. Nintendo is a prime example, imagine if all those nintendo games were cross platform? No one would get a shitty wii u to play them if you can play them elsewhere that has other games too. I know a shit ton of people who have a 3DS just to play pokemon and other exclusives but those could easily be ported/adapted for mobile instead.

I'm not saying that exclusives are good, they're obviously horrible but they're what keep a live platforms. Otherwise we would only have 2, PC and some other for people who really dont want to bother managing a PC.

yeah it is good game. Gameplay is realy polished which you do not get with any other FPS. Other aspects are up to you.. do you like graphic style? hero shooters? teamplay where sometimes ppl get salty? Then go for it, it is one of best FPS on market today.

You forgot one thing
>Press Q for potg

I loved the game still play it on the reg but mine is PC

It's called mac and it's gay

Beeing this angry cuz "some unskilled cuck stole muh potg"

Yeah but keeping smth alive just with exclusives is cancer and shouldnt be done anymore.

Just think about how many nice games there would be if every game dev had only to concentrate on developing for 1 platform?

Android mobiles present a problem - assuming you're referring to mobile gaming at all.

Also having games work on Linux might be a good idea before Microsoft drowns us in buggy, shitty windows 10.

They'd probably make more money too, just because the market wouldn't be artificially divided.

just if you got a squad, community is cancerus no one want play supp or tank

lol I'm not angry, I love doing that. Going reaper and pressing Q while flanking the enemy team is so satisfying, only reason I still play :D

Its a good game. Only problem is the competitive community is full of faggot trolls who want to play "there main"

Nintendo does all their games in house. Xbone and PS4 do some exclusives in house, which is fine because they footed the bill. But xboxe and ps4 generally just give a heap of money to a third party dev to gate off a game, which is shit for us. It doesn't keep any platform alive. I will never buy a console for an exclusive.

And your logic is flawed. Pokemon GO was on Nintendo forever, then it gets released on mobile and Nintendo's stock booms over 120%. (of course, idiot investors realized Nintendo doesn't own Pokemon GO and then their stock tanked). But in that example moving a game title away from exclusivity made huge gains for the console manufacturer.

where?

Didnt think about mobile right now. Wouldnt see much of a problem here though, would be okay to have 1 desktop os and one for mobiles, since windows isnt that much of a good mobile os

yeah its a trend right now as you see with steam os and shit. I don't have a problem with win10 tho, I like it

Exactly

their*

you faggot.

Think about how optimize games would be. If devs could just focus and purely optimize say just for opengl and valkun, games would run way better than consoles ever could but is unlikely due to the formation of monopolies and what nots

I agree user

Gay bro, its like a cartoon.

Exactly but what benefit would there be over getting an xbox over a ps4 or vice versa without exclusives? I got my ps4 to play Killzone and NaughtyDog games while xbone for Halo 5 and Forza. If these games weren't exclusive, I would had saved the money and gotten a second GPU for my PC

YES buy it its really good BUT you need friends to skype with

Watch a video called: Overwatch is it worth a buy, you get all you neeed to know