Tfw although blacks boast about dominating basketball you know that one of the top 3 most renowned players of all time...

>tfw although blacks boast about dominating basketball you know that one of the top 3 most renowned players of all time was a lanky white guy from Indiana

>top 3

Have a (You), Taylor

>implying the unanimous top 3 isn't jordan, magic, bird

Larry's not white, he's clear. Also he didn't have the longevity to be top 3. Its Jordan, Magic, and Lebron at this point. Lebron is a better facilitator and rebounder, and is better inside. Bird is still the second best shooting big man of all time though. Go to bed, Bill.

its kareem mj and magic but nice try fag

I have absolutely no fucking idea what I'm talking about - the post.

> bird
> good

zzzzz go to bed grandpa

he is not stong or fast enough to be a start today, all he can do is shoot ( he is basically the 80's version of hedo turkoglu ) would get fucking manhandled if he tried to play power forward today, and if he tried to play small forward he would just get shut down on the wing by someone like paul george or kawhi leonard

the Bird trash talking stories are insane

>tfw Paul George said he played Bird one on one and got banged on by an old man
>tfw Bird played and accelled in a more physical period of basketball, fuck is you saying he'd get bodied like he's some limp wristed skeletor Brandon Ingram lookin ass dude
>was a great 3 point shooter, but you're acting like he didn't thrive in the paint
0/3 senpai

>I know nothing about the NBA back then the post

Fact: Hoosiers are the most powerful race on the planet.

Coastal whites piss themselves and cry when they see a strong, cocky REAL AMERICAN like Bird. MidBest + South + Mountains shit all over the coasts, unless you declare superiority by which areas have the most beaners and SJWs.

> accelled

>kareem
PG babby to the max

I grew up with Larry Bird as my idol. Kevin Love was a great white hope and you see how that went down

He would talk so much shit lol

>80s basketball was physical meme

You haven't watched much of old school basketball have you?

Just because everyone chimped out on each other during commercial breaks back then doesn't mean they played physical defense.

That entire era was one giant fastbreak. Scoring 120-130 points a game was pretty common, especially teams like the showtime Lakers.

Defense is way better in terms of schemes, effort, and athleticism than it ever was in the 80s.

>Hoosiers are the most powerful race on the planet.

Indiana Hoosiers are like Mexixan Mexicans or the Portugal Portuguese, they suck at all things in life other than the only sport they all focus on. Indiana is renowned for being a basketball only state where all kids are expected to focus on basketball, just like Mexicans/Portuguese with soccer

You think Mexico and Portugal are the powerhouses of football?

>your typical Hoosier: strong, virtuous people who often worked on farms younger and understand the value of hard work and family

>your typical coastal: bratty, needs mommy' credit card to pay for their apartment when they move out and will likely divorce 5 times and/or get shot for not being multicultural enough. Likely supported Bernie Sanders

where's the link to all the trash talking stories

You think Indiana is the powerhouses of basketball? That would be the NE, Cali, South, TX... again, Indiana is Mexico/Portugal not a big dog

Typical Hoosier is a poor slack jawed hick like Larry Bird. Hence the term Hoosiers. Who competes with Indiana for the most whitretrash state of the 99% white states? Bunch of yokels

Google it idiot. Like 300 million results come up

Bird in his prime>everyone now 2010+

He might not be as athletic, but his footwork, passing, and basketball IQ is the top

Could you imagine if Dwight Howard had 1% of his brain?

>tfw although blacks boast about dominating jazz you know that the King of Jazz was a fat white guy from Denver

>Bird is not a strong black man so i cannot fantasize about being cucked by him so he was not that great

>basketball IQ
kys my man

Wow, so thats 1 white American GOAT in the last 30 years?

there have been more GOAT Europeans in that time

Bird would have beaten the warriors in 6 even with Kyrie and Love hurt. Put it into perspective now.

Magic had no defense. most overrated player of all time and this is coming from a negro

so when are you guys going to beat Ohio State then?

ok, white dude here, this one isn't even close to true

>top 3
come on, man. Fairweather Celtics fan here, and Bird is BORDERLINE top 10, depending on who you consider better between him and Le HIV Man.

Paul Whiteman is known as the King of Jazz. Jazz musician here.

This

I dont care where do you rate Bird if you put him above of Magic. Magic over Bird is one of the supreme memes of apehoop.