What is up with her Sup Forums?

What is up with her Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cc1IAnImFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she needs help

Her videos have been strange for a long time due to drugs, she probably said "happy" or something like that too keep herself going through the video

With what? Drugs? Her boyfriend?

picture's fake

Either her boyfriend has been radicalized or her 12 year old fanbase is taking everything way out of proportion.

pretty sure thats a beetles album and/or movie..

I don't know, but she has the same bed sheets as I do.

The picture is fake....

Good job. Continue to feed this YouTuber all these views. I'm sure thats not the goal here at all.

By the way, you're stupid. She has a PC, she has a smartphone, she has neighbors, she has her YouTube account.

If she needed help she would have it. She wouldn't post secret fucking clues in her videos. Please fuck off.

she's been loosing subscribers...

She has a feminine penis

I have the real one

Her video from just a few days ago already has over a million views. It's a stupid awkward video about some strange fashion designer. Those views are money. You say she is losing subs, what about all the 4chans, Reddits, imgurs, etc that have subbed just out of morbid curiosity? I had never heard of this person before x, now I know all about this situation. Whatever she is doing, it's working.

She joined isis 3 month ago
She's in syria

hum; fair

what if she decided to make an arg? i doubt it, but it would be fun.
but its 99.997 % just for attention.
i hate it when people focus on one fucking bitch and not the millions of people dying every day.

That's called natural causes bro
Without it the world would b3 over populated pretty quickly
You not seen miracle day?

I am Satan hear my words fools.

forgot to put that she is in Syria currently tied up to a metal bed while getting repeatedly licked in the clit on her bald pink pussy.

jesus the autism in this sentence

Probably, attention whoring, but kidnapping a youtuber is probably pretty easy if you had a way to exploit them. They show you roughly where they live, they show your their cars, their habbits etc

BOB

So.. you're jacking off to your own roleplay then

Thanks Maxmoefoe

Moar pictures of this qt3.14

Lmao is she not a CoalBurner lmao?

I literally give 0 shits just like I know before I saw her nigger boyfriend

KYS

Her bf is the whitest person I ever saw, reeks of privellage

Before that she was dating a nigger anyways just like I said I gave 0 shits before and give negative shits now that I know she is a coalburner.

Can anyone tell me who that dipshit is ?

Really? Thought she was a weeaboo

Naw man it was a full on chimp nigger too

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

look up her boyfriend video or something.

lel epic race mixing meme

Can't find anything, chatting shit lad

Autistic white knights trying to play detective on her behalf after watching Columbo with grandpa in the seniors home for 6 hours, that's what's up with her

What the fuck is that sitting next to her?

youtube.com/watch?v=6cc1IAnImFk

You are real stupid cunts huh?

You better be trolling.

You mean comedy shorts gamer? They werent going out lol just did a video together

Drugs it was confirmed by her ex Sam pepper

They didn't go out lol, he did a video today barely knows her

So does that mean you get so angry that you stuff shit back up your asshole?

Lmao I just watched some video covering this up and they said that was her old boyfriend

>Was I lied to?

People are so fucking retarded...

Y'all getting played by this fake ass drama for views. It's clearly working look up her social blade holy shite

Either she's losing control of her substance abuse problems, or she's starting to have problems with some mental health shit starting to manifest.
(she's early 20's or something, right?) that's around the age that shit starts showing itsself,

charge your phone

D
R
U
G
S

>some mental health shit starting to manifest.
>(she's early 20's or something, right?) that's around the age that shit starts showing itsself,

>Tfw alone in house talk to yourself
>Tfw take cold showers to feel the pain and yell at the water yelling at it to "IS THIS ALL YOU GOT" "COME ON COME ON"

How bad is it doctor?

Def she is on drugs, last 3 months her videos are shorter than usual

I hope she dies

Heil grote koning Willem Nederfag

That bitch can burn in hell. She wouldn't even recognize an live her slutty lifestyle fuck of

OMG GUIS SHE'S TOTALLY NOT OKAY I FOUND SOME SECRET NAZI MESSAGE HIDDEN IN ONE FRAME OF HER VIDEOS SHE'S NOT OKAYYYY #FEELTHEBERN xD Grow the fuck up and realise this is all massive fucking bait for views idiots.

Something is not okay

is he currently the best youtuber?

WHO
H
O

IS
S

THIS
H
I
S

EMO
M
O
???

Troll

Yep

That's not leafyishere XDXDXDXD :))))))

Going to be a short lived plan, this is going to have to have a resolution fairly soon, and if she comes out and says lol troll u, she's going to lose all those subs and be done.

I'm calling that shes a drug addict, her dealers had enough of her shit, is cuckooing her house and controlling her social media stuff so she can't get help...also raping her and her mum for the lulz

LOL xP so funaaayyyyy

Leafy is great lol
He is an asshole and gaining popularity better than SJW niggers.

His videos kinda suck but that doesn't matter.

>his videos kinda suck but that doesn't matter

Surely it does?

lmao literally no it doesn't

He makes reaction videos anyways

>literally

Don't be that guy

K

>Tfw you hate it to but still catch yourself saying it

>the bruises

I can't wait for them to release the sex tape

Oldfag here and I think this is hilarious.

How old?

if your a a dude over 12 and know/care who this is then please kill yourself

Dicks out for harambe

Only newfags claim to be oldfags, the old gods have abandoned us, they have went into a great slumber, waiting for the day they will take over once more

As an oldfag i agree

Being proud of being an "oldfag" is the saddest thing ever letting everybody you've been wasting your life on this shit site for a long time

I am proud to be a Niggerfag

Praise the old way ancient and true. Pray the old ones return

Dicks out for harambe

police have been to her house and she said she was all g herself, proof that this is her way of getting more views

>tfw marina will never be your q t kawaii gf

Why live?