Which of the Daedra does Sup Forums worship?

which of the Daedra does Sup Forums worship?

Who else, but Molog Bal the King of Rape?

Sheogorath of course

>dat body but dat face

still would

My nigga

The lord Heronimus mora keeper of dark secrets

Mad God is best god

That edge

Clavicus (did I spell that right)

The king begged clavicus for a way to cure his daughters disease. Calvicus gave him an axe! ( cue laughter)

Sanguine. Lord of debauchery.

Agreed

Ya'll need cleansed of filthy darkness

Douchbagery*

Meffy

Duh.

Hermaeus Mora

This

this

this

this

this

>this

mfw not even samefagging

Hermaeus Mora. Knowledge is power. Molag Bal, Mehrunes Dagon and Sheogorath get all the love. (Should I count Jyggalag? I think I should.)

this?

sheogorath isn't a real prince. jyggalag is. but don't even bother. 99% of these faggots never even played morrowind or oblivion

There's only one true daedric god and that is the mighty and cunning Hircine lord of the hunt

I'd party with sheogareth, fuck sanguine, but I only worship Nocturnal, bae got my back, i give her my soul for eternity.

But both were actually decent so why? Except for that fucking horse armor man, I mean come on. Also wasn't Jyggalag defeated at the end of the Shivering Isles? Like, gone?

P R A I S E T A L O S
R
A
I
S
E

T
A
L
O
S

the way i understood the ending of shivering is that the greymarch ended, and that the player was the new sheogorath. however, the next greymarch jyggalag will return and you would have to defeat him again

filthy rebel

Namira

what was that, you lesser being?

Oh come on, user. It was one night of good, clean fun.

PRAISE THE NINTH DEVINE

>uh...the one I've heard of from that expansion that one time!

Sheogorath ofc

Jesus. The other 9 are pussies that take it from him every time he needs to issue forth a vile act.

You'll die an heretic death

a heretic's
>> FTFY

Plebian

bt he wuz ryt tho.

Hermaeus Mora, feeble one.
The Wolfmother Hircine of course.

>Nocturnal
>not a Daedra

Someone wants to become very unlucky

This guy gets it. You became the mad god and have to fight jyggalag for all eternity.
Wait though, you meet sheogorath in skyrim does that mean its your old oblivion character?

Malacath. He is NOT Trinimac by the way.

Malacath. A Orc's life my friend.

>not becoming one with the dwemer machine god

Fucking obviously / 10