Hey guys this guy scammed my brother out of $285 for sttokes tickets...

Hey guys this guy scammed my brother out of $285 for sttokes tickets. Hes some in the east la area but can i fund him if i have his number which is 3233620429. Its from tmoblie heres his face special quest my money in his hand

Other urls found in this thread:

premium.whitepages.com/checkout/purchase_phone_report/?phone_number=3233620429
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strokes* fucken typos

Story time you fucking faggot.

Yo bro in LA 100 bucks and ill make sure he isnt walking for awhile

Its simple. Hit him up for strokes tickets on craigslist. Message him and he says the price and yaaddyaada meet up everything looks good. Bro gets a pic of him in case shit goes bad. Go to concert. Get in but get kicked out cause fake tickets. Pissed af hit him up tell him ill make it easy and just want my money back no drama. Doesnt respond and now im here. Im sure i will make it worse for him but i need to know where he lives first

Sorry if its not to detailed my shit is gonna die. Btw if i get his address ill record and upload it on here when i go lol

Hmm i rather do this first lol if anything after you guys can have fun i need that $$ he ruined a good night

Well pretend you are someone else and want to buy tickets... meet him up and you know the rest. That's what you get for buying shit from a crackhead look at his lips and teeth.

Checked

Groupe Rezo Production (Le)
307 Rang de la Cabane Ronde, L'Épiphanie, j5x3n5

It's a landline

cant be he was texting me with it

> Fuck is going on with all these dubz

the concert already passed and I know thats what I get for trusting an ugly dude. i wanted to give him the benefit of doubt

it means that I might find more about this guy! lol jk I hope

Well impossible to track him by his number alone. Think who gave you his number, how you can set him up again.

I unfortunately can't get any info from that number, so it was most likely a burner phone

thats what I was thinking. fuck. well He met me up in Outside of ELAC maybe if I go in and show his face around someone will know him? he said he works around there

how could we know u aren't the bully here?

East la isnt so big Ill go park in the area and walk around the neighborhood and see if i see him. but that would be cool if his pic is spread around lol

Nah, that'll wind up going sour for you. I'd just leave it at lesson learned

lemme get the screen caps

If your from east la ur life cant get more sour lol

thats what you get for buying tickets from some spic, you stupid nigger lover.
heres why you should kill yourself.
1- you are using auto correct or just a dumbass or both
2-you gave money to an ugly border jumper instead of buying them normally like a white man with dignity and a credit card
3- youre too much of a coward to confront him and demand your money back
4- we are not your personal army

eat nigger shit and die

I tried the nice way already lol. Im not scared of this little ugly shit. Im on mobile and I turned off auto correct casue I lyke to typz lik this sometimes. and hi

This may be an address for the number

could be he wanted to meet up first in downtown somewhere in a starbucks so he might just work in east los

thanks btw :)

Here's a link to that page
premium.whitepages.com/checkout/purchase_phone_report/?phone_number=3233620429

Strokes? He did you a favor, bro

just kidding, good luck with personal army request

>premium.whitepages.com/checkout/purchase_phone_report/?phone_number=3233620429
thanksand lol it for mostly for the gf but they be cool. Ill probably just print out his picture and post it everywhere in down town la east la maybe get a bill board.

The page has a map of a possible residence on it

I searched it on google and it gave me a pic of the house Ill update it later after work to see if its his house. should be fun

ok my phones gonna die if anything useful pops up screen cap it 4 me. Ill make a new thread later