Alright Sup Forumsi shouldn't even have to ask this question

Alright Sup Forumsi shouldn't even have to ask this question.

But who is better?

Kendrick 100%
Drake is a pussy Canadian jew

Other urls found in this thread:

au.complex.com/music/2016/01/drake-worked-as-a-songwriter-for-dr-dre-and-aftermath-records
youtube.com/watch?v=fWUU5QmjfG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drake murdered Joe Budden you stupid fuccboi

And kendrick name dropped drake and drake did nothing

Both are great but drake is more famous and relatable while Kendrick is just all around a better rapper. Hard to argue who's a better entertainer though.

kendrick looks like he fucking smells awful all the time. Oh and drake is a better rapper.

Im talking straight rap
The art of hiphop
Drake has nothing on kendrick, as far as lyrics and flow and storytelling goes

Explain how?

Drake a pussy singing nigga

to listen too* fuck

Corny af

Too many kendrick dick riders ITT.
Real lyricists know how good Drake really was, so much so that dre hired him when he was still a teenager to write for him for a month. Ghost writing aside, Drake is the goat writer.

Did he actually reply? Did I miss it because that garbage from no shopping was some shit Joe knew about already. Plus, wake killed Drake.

Kendrick was a ghostwriter for since he was 17 tf

He wrote for rappers like jay z and fyi dre picked up kendrick buddy

That was never true. You can't even point to a valid source on that. It's some oh I heard bullshit.

Rap culture is a cancer to black people and poor whites.

Topkek.

au.complex.com/music/2016/01/drake-worked-as-a-songwriter-for-dr-dre-and-aftermath-records

And for the record, Suge goes on saying that The game and Kendrick have the worst deals in the entertainment industry, so im'a take my ovo 118mil networth and fly with my baby(pun intended).

Kendrick would body drake inna second

Drake will never responde to anything Kendrick says because he knows Kendrick would eat him alive. The plus he has is he doesn't have to. Real hip hop heads will know Ken, deaded him but the stans and groupies will choke that Drake cock down. It's like the Joe Budden thing, Joe has been verbally destroying Drake which is why he won't say shit.

Tf do deals have to do with it?

Kendrick is humble lives in a small penthouse.

Of course your faggot jew has alot of money

>was
Drake's mixtapes were actually decent

>Suge, the same guy who recently sued Chris Brown because he got shot. The same guy who said Tupac is still alive. The same guy who got knocked the fuck out after trying that tough shit with people.

I say one more time.. you can not post a valid source. That is some oh I heard bullshit.

You must actually be retarded to be cited twice and miss it once already....

youtube.com/watch?v=fWUU5QmjfG4

rap is shit and they're both overrated

Let's not forget the BET cypher and Control

Drake a pussy bitch

"So many chains call me Chaining Tatum"
goat writer for sure

>Suge again

Bruh... the mother fucker is a known coke head. He hasn't spoke a word of truth since 95. Get, me like Dre. Saying this, Dre who has talked about the importance of ghostwriters. Get me him saying yeah we hired Drake.

but if your drake you fuck ri ri

if your kendrick you fuck tay tay

Oh man, you guys are motivating AF to write more, also, do any of you guys write? I'd like to see some stuff. :)

>Suge would know about Kendrick's deal

You can't be this fucking retarded. Suge Knight, is a baboon who never learned to shut the fuck up.

Nice strawmann. So no, valid source then? Thought so. Go to bed, Suge.

neither is better because they're both niggers

I mean both girls are top of popularity so.... I mean... and don't think if RiRi's black ass didn't fuck up she wouldn't get dropped like a sack of potatoes.

check'em

>not Cole and Kendrick
Fuck off, OP.

I gave you sources lol, not my fault your aspergers wasn't satisfied with the results lol.

"Like when Chrysler made that one car that looked just like the Bentley" -Drake

Your sources were based off an retarded coke head

And that doesn't make them valid how? My sources comply with the terms that I stated EXACTLY.... lol.

Kendrick is the better rapper/performer and in certain ways way more creative. Drake is a great songwriter (with or without help) and is very versatile and catchy. Drake sucks live though, kendrick is incredible live. So both are good imo

I like both of them but I just can't take drake serious when he has shit like started from the bottom lol Even Chris D'elia ripped this guy a new one a while back and created like 10 mins or so of good comedic material about his songs.

gr8 b8 m8

Kendrick is obviously better, Drake is just more mainstream and popular, he makes pop hits as much as raps

They are both dumb niggers