The Man. The Meme. The Legend

James Rolfe General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So whos Patton Oswald?

tighten that lettering up

James didn't ask for our help, but he certainly deserves it after all the years of memery and cucktalk.

So why the fuck did this blowup? Is it Patton Oswalt's fault?

i just like talking about james again

>help
>4cheeks

pick one

The tweet that started james path to uncuckening.

don't be surprised if this thread gets deleted. mine did

Guy who's wife died recently

Man I used to watch all his videos when I was a kid. This guy got me through the worst part of my life :( Now I'm too old for these youtube recording yourself guys but I'll always attribute my interest in film to having been started with James

[email protected]
Email James and tell him not to let these people get to him this thing is breaking my heart

So do I, his holiday specials hold a special place in my heart.

stop deleting Rolfe threads, dear mods! It's even kinda Sup Forums related for once

The lies that helped strengthen james's cause.

I think this really shows that SJWs are nothing but bullies. How do they not realize this?

Who /ProudofyourBoy/ here?

My hour of fame huh?

Time well spent IMO

Hmm, wonder how long it will take for the mods to prune this one?

Sup Forums once again proves itself to be a vocal minority. Sorry but James just shot himself in the foot.

Their liberal arts professors told them they're on the right side of history. What do you expect them to? Question an authority and think for themselves?

According to Sup Forums being a bully is a good thing.

They think that they're on 'the right side of history' and so any action is justified. Rather then realizing life is nothing but shades of gray, they categorize everyone into good guys and bad guys because it's easier. It's a childlike view of politics and history

I stopped watching the Transformers movies after I saw the first one because they looked like shit and I, with full confidence, can say they were shit.

I didn't watch the Point Break remake because it looked like shit.

Based on the trailer for Fox's upcoming Rocky Horror remake, I won't watch that either.

>Trailers are designed to garner interest
>The trailer doesn't make the product look like quality
>It demonstrates the rehashing trend that is damaging the products of the industry
>I don't think I'll watch it
Sexist.

>It's even kinda Sup Forums related for once
It's literally about someone refusing to watch movies. That's the antithesis of relevant to this board.

>that fucking royal neckbeard
Holy shit he truly is the kekking

Sup Forums are just as bad as SJWs, so who cares what those fucks think?

If the movie was Bill Murray handing down his proton pack to Melissa Mccarthy, James would be excited. He wanted Ghostbusters 3, not this.

Both you people and the libtards both trying to turn his autism fanboy comments into something else. The guy turned his basement into his childhood video rental store. His wife is gaining pounds every day. His daughter has 1 arm.

LEAVE! HIM! ALONE!

>for years James has been irrelevant since he dropped AVGN
>he gets back on AVGN recently since it was the only thing that earned him money
>SJWs helps him more by bitching about one of his off-hand movie related reviews

Good for him.

>youtube star and film maker makes a video about an upcoming film and it's retweeted by a comedian/actor causing a commotion?
>certainly doesn't belong on this board

doesn't even surprise me anymore

>His daughter has 1 arm
No she doesn't. The fuck are you talking about?

How will the Nerd ever recover from this fatal blow?

>call James a misogynist
>proceed to call his wife a gold digger

This is amazing

Who's that?

Is Tim Heidecker a cuck?

I dunno. Does it matter?

FUCKING KEK

I want to defend james but he is so fucking retarded that i don't care. His reasons for not wanting to watch the movie make no sense and he's trying so hard to make some convoluted point and draw attention to himself. All he needs to say is "it looks shit" like everyone else.

James is just some irrelevant e celeb who got old and has nothing valuable to contribute anymore but is testing separately to seem relevant because money's getting tight taking care of his wife's son

I usually never get butthurt at internet drama but all this SJW coordinating to bash James with articles that take his comments out of context and lying in general is making me really mad.

Even the cinema snob is mocking him after James lend a hand to TGWTG.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s

Sent :-)

Could not be more irrelevant ever since he dropped Awesome Show. What a joke.

Hahaha. What a little bitch.
Like james needed his "reviews".
He was the hottest thing on youtube in the early days.

They demonize the person they're attacking and thus pretend they're morally superior when they tell them to kill themselves.

>whether or not you like women in general teeters on how devoted you are to supporting a dumb looking remake of an old movie
Does anyone ever take a step back and look at what they are saying?

>his reasons make no sense
He fucking loves Ghostbusters. That's his golden calf. He fucking LOVES it. That's his reason.

Now fuck off Patton.

> implying they ever watched Star Trek V and are not just parroting popular opinions

Seriously, James collects shit like this in order to reconstruct an 80s video rental store in his basement. At least he is passionate about something, instead of just posting cynical and sarcatsic quips on twitter in order to get precious retweets and thus attention.

Loving a movie means you have to give a shit about a reboot 30 years later?

>The Cuck King
Come on guys.

That's the Cuck Wizard. Look at that Wizard beard.

Merlin the Archcuck.
Cuckdalf.
Dumblecuck.
etc.

>I don't like reboots
>Here is the reasons why
>So yeah I won't watch the movie for those reasons

HOW YOU DARE!!!!

>implying he ever had a joke to start with

Being a bully is a good thing when you're close enough to catch a jab for your bullying. This consequence-free bullying is past that. Imagine little Billy's bully got free shit and lots of love and attention from everyone else in the town when he called Billy a faggot.

he's not going to see it so I guess he really doesn't give a shit about it

These threads are exactly why we have SJWs in the first place. Why do any of you pay attention the opinions of these nobodies? Rather than ignore people who are blatantly wrong and stupid, we give them all of the attention they didn't get from their parents and that's why they are so fucking prevalent.

I'll give it 2-3 years tops before even the most rabid SJWs can't bare the shit Hollywood will produce to pander to them

This pretty much just sets a precedent for them to be even lazier and sloppier with their franchise reboots. Ghostbusters 2016 is a genuine phoned in movie. It's a 'trailer spoils whole plot' pile of low effort garbage.

And by good fucking golly if I were a jew I'd be rejoicing at these retards right now. So many low effort shekels

He does, so what? What's the sin here? I also hate reboots and I have my reasons. Thank god I'm not famous otherwise I would have the SJW all over my balls.

No. The opposite was my point. James really, really fucking loves Ghostbusters. It's his one "Do not fucking touch this" thing. It's where he draws the line. Which is why this remake is the one he refuses to watch and not any of the other remakes being made.

But is he a bigger cuck than Jake Rapp?

It's legitimately sad to me to see older movie industry people and critics shitting all over Rolfe, in service of protecting the reputation of a fucking Sony remake.

>Who is this loser/piece of shit/virgin/retard

>Oh wow, some lazy moron with a webcam - I'm a real critic who writes, who is this moron sexist rapist pig.

James is about the most benign, pleasant guy on the internet.

Someone with a genuine love of what he covers. He puts effort in constantly to produce content (which most of these bloggers don't, despite only having to tap on a keyboard) on a regular basis come rain or shine. And it's well produced content.

He even fucking produced a feature film starring a black guy and a woman - which I guess is doing more for diversity than anything these bloggers and "twitterers"(?) have done.

He goes ahead and makes a video commenting that he will be skipping the (no way around this) awful looking Ghostbusters and not only are these dropkicks abusing him, but so are legions of random normies and now snarky celebrity assholes like Patton Oswalt are taking pot shots at him too.

It's fucking depressing. Of all the guys for the SJW hate machine to turn on, and for all the films to have set it off, why'd it have to be Rolfe and fucking Ghostbuster 2016.

I'm depressed now.

dear jimmy,
don't let these sjw fucks get to you
*nods respectfully towards you*

>half a million views in a day

wew

What a fucked up mind this guy has. Who thinks this way about some 80s comedy movie? Is just an snl movie who gives a shit seriously? Like doesn't he have a child to raise.

Oh young one. How easily the past is forgotten. Anons have always helped if it seemed like it might be lulz in it. A defense of James will fatten many lol-cows, and refuel the mighty internet hate machine.

Proof that misogyny is still a major issue :^)

>older movie industry people and critics shitting all over Rolfe
Like fucking who? A bunch of journoblogging nobodies and Patton Oswalt, who's fallen so far he now stars in FunnyOrDie originals?

Stand up comic.

Does a podcast sometimes where he shits on bad movies.

Decided to mock James about being a basement dwelling loser who talks gross because he doesn't want to watch more remakes.

I noticed he said nothing when Comic Book Girl espoused the same opinions.

Patton, I already told you to fuck off.

Nobody gives a shit about his pre-review for Godzilla, though.

But the Ring remake is fantastic. And the new apes movies are surprisingly good.
Evil Dead was garbage and following in Bruce's shoes/chin is impossible. He's half the charm of the series.

And that's my main point: characters. Why follow something when it's the characters that fuel the intriguing worlds/ideas/gadgets/whatever. GB would have been garbage had it been nobodies handling the packs and saying boring shit. But we adore argon, Peter, Ray and Winston. That's why we saw the sequel. We wanted more of them.