Why the fuck do people call him thugger? Like bitch you friends with him or what?

Why the fuck do people call him thugger? Like bitch you friends with him or what?
Fucking hate when people use nicknames for rappers.

Because he calls himself that in his songs. Do you even listen to the man?

Young Thug is a nickname too.

this you fucking tard

personally I call him thuggie :3

I know he does that, but everyone who calls him like that makes me cringe

and young thug is less cringe? What?

Yes because it's his stage name not a fucking nickname because he's your best friend
no pun intended

GUWOP NIGGA

But Thugger is literally as someone said what he calls himself. Thugger is how he refers to himself. It's a moniker, not a nick name. People don't call him Thugger because they're friends with him. They call him that because its another alias associated with him.

Gucci Mane = Guwop
Kodak Black = Lil Kodak
Lil Wayne = Weezy
Young Thug = Thugger
Its all the same, nothing to get tripped up on

thugger is crazy! thugger is young thug btw, yeah I'm tight with rappers but it's really not a big deal lol

To be fair, I'm autistic enough to have noticed what you're saying OP, but I'm not autistic enough to get upset and make a thread about it.

Lil Yachty= Lil Boat
Chris Brown = Chris Breezy
Kendrick Lamar = K Dot
Kanye West= Ye or Yeezy
MC Ride= honeybun, sugarplum , sweetiepie

No, his name Jeffrey

I find it ultra patrician to call Dean Ween and Gene Ween, Mickey and Aaron

Im fine with shit like that because Young Thug calls himself Thugger all the time. What I don't understand is when people call The Weeknd Abel, call Grimes Claire, etc. You're not cool for using their real name you just seem weird

I call him Thugglebunny, come at me :3

MC Ride= Minecraft

do u not listen to hip hop???
jay z has like 5 names

Do you get mad when people call Kanye Yeezy, or when people call Bruce Springsteen The Boss?