I started playing Pokémon ruby and I need some suggestions on what Pokémon I should have in my team based around mudkip

I started playing Pokémon ruby and I need some suggestions on what Pokémon I should have in my team based around mudkip

what you want to do is catch yourself a ditto then breed your mudkip with that ditto until you have 6 mudkip the end.

>picked mudkip
>kek

Ratata , teach them electric moves.
Name them pikachu.

You're gonna wanna stop playing ruby and get yourself emerald. What you're doing is like wearing an eyepatch just for fun

Oh shit nigga, I got quads.

Nice quads

Gardevoir, Skarmory, A fire type, Shiftry, Reserve last spot for HM slave (trophius)

>implying pokemon teams matter in a regular playthrough

troll harder faggot

Mudkip

Tropius isn't shit, get a Linoone for a HM whore especially cause it has pickup and get you random dank items just running around.

Just get gardevoir.
1 : great psyche pkmn
2 : can masturbate to it whenever you want

Ninetails
Raichu
Sylveon
Mega-Gengar
Dragonite

Yeah nice fly slave kek

Male wailord, female skitty, voltorb (named Poland or snackbar), shiny pidgey, and a jigglypuff called trigglypuff.

Get a salamence - best gen 3 pokemon ever.
All you need is that and a Gardevoir

He said Ruby, you knuckle-dragging subhuman negroid.

Turn on game. Hit new game. Pick Treecko. Sceptile is the only pokemon you need.

Lmao faggot

Salamance, absol, gigga nigga 9000, whalelord, dickbutt, and niggerice

>Tropius isn't shit

Lol fuck this nigga Mega Swampert in omega Ruby is the real motherfucker

I would say get ones to compensate for swamperts weaknesses. Fire type for any grass or steel types. Maybe a dark type for psychic. Gardevoir because it's a fucking beast. Flying type. Probably a swellow or something.

Exactly

Salamence is very late game, need waterfall to get bagon. Could get swablu or trapinch much earlier if u want a dragon so bad.

Not OP. Is breloom a good teammate for swampert?

what the fuck is a mega-gengar, is that some new pokeman