Very large bear -vs- Samurai armed with Katana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwgRDW05-ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=iH_oLEllyvg
montanahunting.org/1600lb-man-eating-grizzly-killed-in-alaska/
youtube.com/watch?v=k8R9fwsEA6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the trained warrior obviously.
normal idiots used to wrestle fully clawed adult brown bears in the 60's and 70's for fun dude.

Bear

Samurai. If smart
>inb4 peta

What if the bear is ridiculously large?

Better question

it would probably be really fuckin slow. idk. depending on if the samurai can meaningfully pierce its skin. idk how strong their swords are though. but i feel like theyd probably brake

yeah, no matter how big an animal is a coward with a gun will win easily

samurais had guns?

Paper towels. Doesn't matter how big the waterfall is. 100 billion is a fuck ton, double ply or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwgRDW05-ZY

^and that's only 1 billion. Multiply that by 100.

Katanas are sharp as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=iH_oLEllyvg

But not sure how thick bear hides are... I know they can keep charging even through buckshot

Katana should easily cut deep wounds in the Bear or stab deep inside in his organs, while the wooden armor of the samurai protect from deep reaching bites cause all animals would try to attack your head/throat.

I would say bear charges samurai, samurai stabs bear directly in his head = win

>Katanas are sharp as fuck.
they may be very sharp, but not so hard which is what i think matters more if were dealing with such a huge fucking monstrosity of a bear. .

Bears are actually pretty soft and can be pierced easily. Boars are really hard.

i don't think you realize how fucking big grizzlys can get, and how fucking strong and fast they are.

implying shitty wapanese armor would do fuck all vs these claws.
\
a bears skull is ridiculously thick, this bear was taking .38s and 7mm rifle rounds and killing people.
montanahunting.org/1600lb-man-eating-grizzly-killed-in-alaska/

The samurai would do damage to the bear and maybe even win but the samurai wooden armor would be shit even if it protects him from open wounds and such the bite force and strength of that bear would crush his bones even if he wore good armor

Yes they did.

>The Arctotherium angustidens was isolated primarily to South America during the Pleistocene epoch 2.5 million to 11,000 years ago. This bear was so massive that scientists believe it regularly weighed between 2,000 and 4,000 pounds, although newer estimates have brought down the upper end of that scale to around 3,500 pounds. Still, that meant that these huge ancient bears outweighed their largest modern equivalents—Kodiak and polar bears—by a significant margin.

DUAL WIELD ROFLMATE WHAT KIND OF SHIT TIER IS THIS

I love size comparisons like this. That dude is like "Holy shit I'm glad that thing isn't alive."

Samurai might have a chance if he was smart and fast enough, which of course most were without a doubt. But dude, if that samurai missed his kill shot......

no paper towels dont win they soak it up yea, but the water evaporates and rain comes down once more and makes a new waterfall

you think they would do tricks if you gave them a treat?

If the samurai is weilding a katana i say bear. A katana is a slashing weapon and bears definitely have thick enough skin to withstand slashing attacks, the samurai could try stabbing. Though with a katana the samurai has to hit a vital organ or the bear will win for sure, then again if the samurai is close enough to stab the bear and the bear survives (which is very likely) the samurai will for sure get wrecked.

samurai wins cause he is human and human>bear

But a bow samurai, with great accuracy could probably win.

Bears= dated to eocene era, at least 34 million years ago
Humans= homo habilitis evolved 2.8 million years ago
no, bears>humans, faggot

nah. Samurai might get off a shot or two, but bears take gun fire and keep coming.

If the samurai had the element of surprise maybe, but this is a straight up fight. Bear is gonna win bigtime.

North American grizzly bear would rip 5 foot samurai apart the samurai only has one chance to get a lucky shot on the bear

out come would vary but the samurai will always die 100%
samurai might stab the bear and make it bleed out and they both die

>shitty gook sticks vs 800 lb beast
nah

rocks have been here longer than h20 water, therefor rocks are greater than water.

They're surprisingly fast and agile creatures for their size, nigga. Samurai'd get fucked.

I guess thats why humans are on top of the foodchain

samurai

amateurs have survived bear attacks using silly styrofoam duct tape armor. samurai armor should probably hold up

katanas are also conducive to cutting limbs and he'll at least get 3-4 good slices in

stop
The US Forest Service, backtracking from where the bear had originated, found the hiker’s 38-caliber pistol emptied. Not far from the pistol were the remains of the hiker. The other body has not been found. Although the hiker fired six shots and managed to hit the grizzly with four shots they ultimately found four 38 caliber slugs along with twelve 7mm slugs inside the bear’s dead body, it only
wounded the bear and probably angered it.

The bear is gonna bumrush him at 20+mph and bite him in the fucking face and toss him around like a ragdoll because he outweighs the samurai by 1000+ pounds.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8R9fwsEA6M

It also helps that most humans know to run the fuck away from a bear. Bears are not a primary food source for humans, this is a pointless observation.

what samurai gets home advantage and the fight takes place an an unfamiliar place for the bear?
would that be advantageous enough for a samurai to kill a bear?

If bears>humans why haven't they populated the earth with 7 billion yet?

>most humans know to run the fuck away from a bear
the one thing you should never do when you encounter a bear.
you dumb fuck you need to scare the bear away by being loud as fuck.

Hi, I'm doing my research.

According to the picture on the left, Scott is by far the most absorbent, by average. On average, Scott absorbs, on average, 43.25ML of water per single square of paper towel.

Per scott roll, you're looking at 102 sheets of paper towel. (sourced from walmart)

43.25 * 102 = 4411.5 which equates to 4.4 liters.

4.4 * 100 Billion is 4.4*10E11, or (440000000000)

That's a shit ton.

The Niagra falls has 3,160 tons of water flowing every second. That's 75,750 gallons of water every second.

440000000000=116235703037.585 gallons.
So, we converted that, now we need to take the total number of gallons and divide it by the gallons of water per second to see how long we can manage.
116235703037.585/75,750 = 1534464.72657

So, with 100billion paper towel rolls, you could virtually absorb the niagra falls for 1534464 seconds, or 25574.412 hours, or 1065 days, or 2.917 years.

Assuming the source of water was infinite.

What if it is an American weab samurai who weighs as much as the bear?

I didn't mean literally run from a bear. I mean stay the fuck away from bears in general. It was a poor choice of words.

Don't be a douche just because you can't handle the thought of your mighty samurai losing to a bear.

fucking moron , bacteria must be the pinnacle of all life forms then

The average japanfag is 5'2" bears are about 10 feet I the samurai would never reach the bears head to take it for a prize

That's what I'm saying. Bears charge through fairly decent caliber rounds. But a katana is notoriously sharp and efficient at slashing. Would this be the rare instance a katana is preferred over small arms?

You'd get a few shots in but that bear would still come and fuck you up. Just maybe with a katana you'd slash it deep enough to deter the attack.

why would the example you used be the one thing not to do though?

The bear will be very full.
Because bears are like dogs. You run, they chase. Playing dead would be better.

Go fuck some bears faggot

I could probably fuck one before a samurai could hope to win a fight against one.

If the samurai was as dumb as you he wouldn't have a chance yes

it's also covered in thick loose skin around shoulders and neck, which other bears bite and shake and they're fine, you'd slash at the bear and either hit its dome and give it nothing but a scar, or slice some hair and loose skin and it might get infected and die weeks later, point is it's not going to stop if it gets stabbed, it's for sure going to eat you then, and bears usually start eating peoples tender bits first, IE dick n balls and stomach area so you'll be alive while this is happening.

:^) wow good joke remember that one for back 2 school

But water has hacks, water is patient enough to spend years wearing away a rock

Have you tried killing a bacteria, that shit keeps coming back no matter what you do

Think jumbo polar bear sized grizzly

>>Because bears are like dogs. You run, they chase. Playing dead would be better.

Depends on the situation.If the bear is considering you as prey, yeah he'll chase you, but if he's defensive, he'll just want you to get the fuck out of his business.Play dead with a bear that wants to attack you, not to protect himself from you, will get you dead for real.

As to the bear vs samurai shit...I would bet on the bear.The samurai has slim chances.Either way, better with a sword than with a gun against a fuckin' bear. At least he won't go berserk.

I probably wouldn't ask the bear, nor am I an animal behaviorist, and boyscouts was a long time ago for me.
Generally speaking, my understanding has always been if you can't scare the bear, play dead. It's easy to talk about this in an abstract sense and break down bear behavior, but if you're taking a shit in the woods and suddenly BEAR, you won't have a lot of time to break down the bear's intentions.