I fucking HATE this movement! Stockholm Pride starting today, and the chairman was on TV

I fucking HATE this movement! Stockholm Pride starting today, and the chairman was on TV.
Reporter: "Some people think there is too much nakedness, so they can't bring their children, so could you cut down on nakedness?"
Chairman's answer: "We are not going to adapt just for other people to feel welcome."
Damn fucking hippocrat shit-diggers, they want the whole society to adapt for them to feel welcome, but won't adapt themselves for anybody else.
Gay asshole-explorers are the most selfish amoebas ever.
Am I the only one thinking like this? Hope not. What does Sup Forums think?

I recently became gay, and I'm trying my hardest to act like a straight guy. I try to fit in with society and laugh at gay jokes. I get disgusted by #proudtobe and other pride shit. Just because you like someone of the same sex doesn't mean you have to be an attention seeking faggot. these people are putting a bad image on the cool gays!

Christ, at least I'm not alone. I'm a fag, but the whole fucking world doesn't need to know. Also, I hate that gays are grouped in with the SJWs and gender-specials.

Being cool or being gay can't be both you can be an alright gay guy never a cool gay guy

isis pls

Bi-guy here. Gay pride events are fucking retarded.

>I fucking HATE this movement!

That's because you don't want to admit that you find homosexual thoughts arousing. You are repressing your homosexuality.

Let it out and admit what you are.

OP here. Just to clarify, I didn't say I hate gay people, and i didn't mean it. It is the movement that I hate, that gays come together and want the whole world to revolve around them as a group.

You sir, sounds retarded.

Death to faggots.

transfag here

LGBTABCDEJ+* is the most annoying fucking thing when they 'celebrate' like this. I can understand the merit of having a day where you can truly have freedom of expression around others like you and similar, but for god's sake, if you want to do it, don't go walking around almost-naked or fully naked.

Went to pride this year to see if something had changed. One of the first things I saw was some idiot in just leg warmers, a leather spandex speedo, and a harness. Bonus points for the unicorn horn.

Self-hating fag^^

This is like training wheels gayness, you will cringe one day when you think back on how you tried to 'act str8'.

U gay

All kinds of people act like this, not just faggots. Edm festivals, burning man, Woodstock, pretty much anywhere big alt festivals take place.

>they want the whole society to adapt for them to feel welcome, but won't adapt themselves for anybody else.

On the one hand, now you know how it feels.
On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with nudity.
Quit being such a stuck up nerd.

nice trips

I understand that, but when your movement is still pushing for its own rights/to be accepted into normal society, walking around in leather bondage doesn't help. Just bad taste.

>proof that psychology only exists to further chosen agendas

OP here. I don't care about feels, or nudity. I don't like the bigottery that pride folks want it all, but not giving anything.

Pride isn't about rights, it's about freedom of expression. They're separate issues. It's like telling people who want legal pot to stop going to snoop dog concerts.

So you're just upset because children can't go to pride? You must be one sick fuck to want them there.

im bi, have gone to pride festivals and feel the same thing as this poster. if stockholm residents don't like mostly naked people roaming about then they should add civil ordininces that fine people for being too naked.

In no way do I hate gays, and I don't hate myself.
I love my partner and that's all I really care about.
but you actually might be right about the looking back and cringe part, It sure as hell might just be a phase.

Thank you, #ProudToDrinkBleach am I right?
(all SJWs under all classifications of the name need to be shipped to their own Island where they can defend their own justice and die)

>Gay asshole-explorers are the most selfish amoebas ever.

>Just because you like someone of the same sex doesn't mean you have to be an attention seeking faggot

>Gay pride events are fucking retarded

>the most annoying fucking thing when they 'celebrate' like this

A lot of gay people needs to understand that nobody cares if you are gay. Gay people are just walking bags of soon-to-be dirt like the rest of us and needs to stop feeling special.

gay parades like this are an adult oriented event, that primarily concerns sexual awareness and expression. if parents do not believe that their children should be exposed to poor taste or other peoples expressions of sexual maturity, then these children should stay at home and not be let out except to market. if you can't communicate to and frame the event properly for children then they shouldn't be there. they generally happen only once a year so im sure you can find safe family friendly events elsewhere in the city.

if gays where treated equally by the rest of the population and not by just the government, then these events would serve no purpose and have no reason to continue except for tradition, in which case they would naturally want to appeal as broad a base as possible. so keep treating a tiny minority group like shit and they'll keep using their dollars (merchants love pride, slap a rainbow on something and its easy money) and rights (just like yours) to continue to have poor taste and attempt to offend and being generally distasteful. you're free to have a purity parade on the other side of town.

I am not, I hate that pride-people want the world to adapt to them, but they will not adapt to anybody. How dumb are you if you can't understand what I say? Or you might just be a troll, who knows.

I have the opposite problem. Pride fest in Boston used to be fucking nuts. Now it's family friendly. What's the point? I'm not even gay but why can't we have a crazy fucking festivals where people take off their clothes?

if you honestly believe there is demand for a nudist pride then you should take that opportunity by the horns and organize an festival event outside city limits so that fewer restrictions apply. you could make a lot of money from people who feel that they are not allowed to get as crazy as they want. just remember that you're going to have to charge a bunch of money for security and you'll have a hard time raising money from banks.

I just go to the one Providence now, theirs is still good.

But I will consider making a nudist festival within the next couple years, I've been meaning to be more active in my community anyway.

you could charge $500 for a 10x10 booth inside a festival and most businesses wouldn't blink an eye. just look into how woodstock or other music or cultural festivals make money (5$ for a bottle of water hahahahaha) and you could make bank. i look forward to hearing about poor behavior at your event in the news next year.

I hope to see it too.

I'll also make bank by charging people for things that are free, kind of like how pub crawls charge people $30-$50 to go to a bunch of bars that have no cover anyway.

That's just stupid.

Pinochet neds to come around and chuck them out of helicopters.

There is only one family.
We torn YouTube's Gay Pride Day.
This shit is not allowed here.