It's my birthday today anons, hear my story out

it's my birthday today anons, hear my story out

>be me, a year ago 17
>asked a girl out, classmate, art student, qt girl 9/10
>accepts my request
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>forgot that it's prelim exam that day, gonna review first. can't concentrate because of what happened that time.
>woke up happy and full of confidence.
>/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U
>got 50$ in my pocket
>finished the exam, ez af, gonna join her now
>my group is composed of 5 beta faggots and hers are a bunch of robots
>cannot make a move for the whole 5 minutes.
>elevatormusic.mp3
>manned up, and proceeds to join with her robot friends(even though i know them, barely.)
>we got to the mall. the group split up. we're on our own now.
>asks her where do we eat.
>she says "you pick."
>feeling like a gentleman atm, picks a fucking fancy resto, who serves italian food.
>waited for like 15 minutes, I was looking at her while she watches anime on her phone. it's like watching a puppy. no shit.
>finally got a seat at last, picked mom's spaghetti.
>got our drinks, she's still watching her otaku trash. (sorry)
>awkward silence.
>more silence...
>didn't talk about how was the exam, telling about ourselves, etc.
>feeling anxious but I gotta keep my cool.
>food is served.
>I'm a fast eater, but because of that anxiety attack. I lost my appetite a little bit, now eating the shit bit by bit.
>finished her plate. my plate is half full. she then asks why am I such a slow eater.
>cannot answer. chewing the shit out of the meatball.
>then 2 of my friends showed up, got 2 qts, both 8
>asks what movie are we watching
>planned to watch ant-man we both like watching superhero flicks.
>friends suggested paper towns. I read the book. liked the ending, bittersweet. change of plans.
>we go to the arcade, she played some kind of rhythm game from japan. wasted 10$ total. didn't showed off my video game prowess. just watched her playing all the songs on that machine.

CONT

>then 2 of my friends show up, got 2 qts, both 8
someone please call the police this man and his companions are pedophiles

>talked to her after we ate, in the arcade, and in the cinema
>we're both having doubts what movie we should watch. antman or paper towns, or some indie film.
>paper towns, i said. we got inside the cinema. watched the movie. we laughed. we feeled. we smiled at each other.
>itshappening.gif
>got outside the cinema, she said she had a good time, replied "me too."
>we part ways, she's from the north. I'm going south. said our goodbyes, see you in class yada yada.
>got in the bus, I felt something wrong.
>we didn't hook up, i know that. I just feel empty. I know i'm having a good time with her. but I'm having doubts. so many, many doubts

rofl we're teenagers fam calm down

Itt- autistic retard manages to hook up with a girl who is just as autistic, and he still manages to blow it.

Man, relax. She likes you and shit, if you get psyco she will go away. Act cool, ask her to go out just the two of you and if she says yes then make your move

>tfw 2 months after that i fucked up

>gif
i knew it.

Yeah she sounds like she's just as awkward as you, she's probably feeling the exact same way you are right now. Just relax dude, it's not the end of the world.

fuck

fucking shit

fuk me dad

nice bait mate

Satanic trips of truth

>bus
Kek, 17 and still no car no wonder

I LOVE YOU.

Should have had walked her home you dumb brick.

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER.

Is there any more? Where's the fuck up?

Lol I thought the same thing

give me a minute

Immunizations are herring

sometimes when I get to moody, I write poems, letters and shit. I put it on my notebook. it's a death note cover LITERALLY. after writing, I rip off the page and take it on the trash. Then some of my friends are just too nosy and gave one letter to her. she was angry at me because I put her full name on the Death Note. i know this is autistic but it's true. his friends are fucking robots and are overreacting and such, due to that, I didn't go to school and even got to take my final exams after what happened because of the shame. pic related we're just screwing around on chat

No

this is some hardcore autismo chat u aspie

autistic teen chat is autistic
got to act like a fucking normie