Tribe girls, do you fuck her?

tribe girls, do you fuck her?

Also, what's the best tribe girls?

If it be female, rest assured my fair fellah,that I be bound for that strange snatch,for i am an explorer

No bush shall keep this merry man afar,if she be the size of a whale,I myself shall see her harpooned,

absolutely disgusting nipples

you say right, my friend!
i am of the same advice

I was doing development aid in african countries and fucked tribal girls. It was pretty damn amazing, would recommend

Wtf is up with their hair?

So whats it like being infested with aids?

please, tell us more details on your experience!

I think you need to tell us a story, conqueror of tribes

What is differnt about them? Do they kiss? French? Suck dick? Let you go down? Anal? Missionary? Cleanliness? Enthusiasm?

Details.

How many deceases did you get from it? Was it worth it?

Jolly good old sport,a keen man desires it all and rejects no pleasure

Cmon post moar

Mayb . She looks nice. I'm not capable of thinking about women tho.

Tell us a tale good chap,if you would be so kind.

How many of your coworker do you think fiddled kids?

>greentext that shit my nigga

I would like to know this story.

most if not all of them

I am not sure where this user had this experience, but in many places is not as "lucky go happy" as he makes it look, in many places if you had sex with one of the girl that is literally a marriage commitment that you can't easily neglect.

useful advice

what are the tribes going to do? spear him?

anyway, having a fuckable cleaning lady is a pro in my book, just get her sterilised before she learns the language and you are golden.

>how many deceases did you get
>deceases did you get
>deceases

SShhhhh! Everyone gather 'round and be quiet! user is going to tell us a story...

Middle girl has perfect tits for a disgusting aids ridden African nigger

Truely such barbarism is beyond the decency of such or do you speak truth dear friend, are those individuals that take too voluntary actions,fiddling with the children during their leisure time,is it truely so?

>what are they gonna do? Spear him?

Fucking maybe. Or cut his head and or dick off

Yes, kill you is a viable and real option, is like you have stolen the thing that gives her entire life value, so taking away your life is a clear "quid pro quo"

LOL

Middle girl has bad fake boobjob.

No aids or anything else. The problem are women that get in contact with civilization than on occasional aid convey. The segregated tribes are usually safe to fuck. So yeah, absolutely worth it.

No idea, I didn't close my eyes on stuff like that but it's hard to say a number

We usually go around with the convoy and distribute food and water to far off villages. In the places we stay over night I just spend the evening with them around the fireplace or whatever. Either the girls start showing interest or the chief just asks me if I need a girl for the night. Won't say no, eh? I only declined when they were clearly underage, not into that. They are pretty submissive, so they do what you want them too. Anal is questionable since hygiene isn't always great and enemas or whatever aren't happening, so expect shit dick. Some are enthusiastic because they want to explore white men, others aren't and the show it, but you can still have your way with them and they won't complain

That's interesting. That hasn't occured to me. They tend to use it as a "you fucked her so you'll come back with more stuff for us" card, but that's it.

TV lover basement dweller, reality detached faggot detected

Just take a gun.
If anyone tries anything you can blow their brains out.

Really interesting insight, did not expect this from Sup Forums this morning. Thank you sir.

Triple Condoms; still FUCK NO!!

Kek thats disgusting

forgot pic

>blow their brains out.
Enjoy running out of bullets first

>Disgusting
What? Are you a fag or something? Do you want some big black dick?

Did you wear a condom?

quote , thank you bro

>hygiene isnt always that great

Go figure. So they have stink/have pretty rank vaginas?

Kek

Did you ever find their segregation from the outside world meant they didn't know much about sex?

Like oral and stuff would be seen as exotic and not thought of before? Did that make it more easy to impress them?

Reminds me of the cave scene from GoT

I'd be fine with that, wouldn't mind having a few African wives.
I plan to go to Africa to do just that.
I like nigger bitches, deal with it.

I think he does. I say show it. Not for me but for that other guy. I think black penis is yucky.

>Also, what's the best tribe girls?

Tribe of Judah

Im not a fag. I just prefer feminine penis

They aren't Niggers over there.

They got a load of big old spades round em mate, those big black fuckers will be smashing them round the mud huts with their big black willies all year round.

>says he isn't into underage girls
>posts pic of one

cool story

Yea that's what I want a girl that can smell my butthole while giving head.

she looks like chocolate esp the hair lol

In Africa the age of consent is 10 since everyone dies at 18

Nips are so fucking puffy. I thought that was caused by pregnancy

>top kek

nice double standards

>not a fag
>would take a dick from lady boy man lady trap thing

Ur a faggot

underrated post

>fake boobjob

Yes, always

Well, it's certainly what you'd find with well groomed American housewives. But it's not too bad. It's not like they don't wash, it's just more water, less soap

No, they know perfectly well about sex. I haven't met one that was surprised about anal or oral sex. I guess you could surprise them with a fancy vibrator or something

Firm tits and nice waist so sure. She just needs to clean that fucking clay or whatever the hell it is out of her hair.

I like puffy, fleshtone areolas, but she's kinda fugly.

Darkness/3

This might as well be a fucking animal. No thanks.

>Requesting young or peeing tribal girls.

You ever go down on them?

You mad cause she got better looking tits then your sad banana shaped moobs?

MORE TRIBE GIRLS PLZ IM FAPPING

any tribe girl.

civilization makes girls fat spoiled cunts with no respectable skills. native girls know everything worth knowing. how to grow & harvest food, how to skin animals, how to make clothing, jewelry, how to stay warm in winter and cool in summer, how to be a fucking actual princess and not act like one.

AND I GOTTA CATCH THE BUS SOON

She has pretty skin and a nice body

How often did you bust on their faces? Do they swallow? I assume they do since they are all starving.

unless you hop into a plane and gtfo. not like the bushniggers could follow you

What's the organization that you with? I've been on trips like these but no "chief" ever asked me if I needed a female for the night kek

That nose. Jesus

They might throw spears at the plane while it takes off while they jump up and down and go OOOGA BOOGA WOOGA

!kung are sexy as hell

You must be very ugly or fat then.

No, they use cow piss to get their hair like that

The chief knew you wanted to lay with man.

if she has skinny legs

I order if that mud stains clothes. Hard to hide that shit from your wife if if does.

Welcome to limmy's show

>native girls
Native girls are awesome. Too bad their brothers and dads would sooner kill you than see them pair off with whitey. For some reason I can't possibly imagine, they don't seem to like the idea of breeding whats left of their genetic line out of existence.

I do enjoy making the ladys of the savanah go "oooga buuugboogga ooga booga"
Ah,intercource,actions that connect us.

Hmmm they must not have had a course on diversity.

Let us have this, faggot.

do you have foto of girl you fuck?

She's 19

would attempt to suck

she?

Damn OPs dick reinstated apartheid on her teeth.

I'm not into beastiality