I work at Anonymous Content, we are a movie and TV agency in California...

I work at Anonymous Content, we are a movie and TV agency in California. I cant say my name since I would most likely lose and job and soil my entire career after saying this.

Dan Schneider is who you think he is, he is a pedophile. He has had sexual contact with many child stars such as Miranda Cosgrove, Victoria Justice, and many many others.

On January 19th of 2004, I was requested by my firm at Anonymous Content to help the new actress on the scene, Miranda Cosgrove since we were her booking agent. I had very close contact with Miranda at the time from a child to preteen (2007 When the show ended). Over the span of years she has called me crying on the phone telling me she wanted no part in this, I always asked why. But she would never say what was on her mind. But when seeing her she purposley tried to keep her distance from Dan. She feared him, but also was forced to work since her parents kept her going. I have seen bruise marks across her ankles, red beating eyes, and anxiety attacks.

I talked to her parents over the phone and said they had no comment and then proceeded to say I was lying.

Every time I saw her after filming or being with Dan for a project she was miserable. I tried so hard to get her out of the studio but her contract was concrete and if they broke off she would loose all her money and her family would suffer.

In 2006 she started having insane personality disorders, if you have seen Amanda Bynes recently its disturbingly similar. She even got into some really intense sexual stuff at her college just this year at USC with gang bangs and the like.

Dan destroyed her, and there is to much to back him as a pedo. Stop him

That's just a troll pasta, but the sad true is that something like that probably really happened. Fuck Hollywood.

Prove that its a troll pasta because I took 20 minutes writing this from experiance in the bizz

Whistleblow already faggot

ok, i'd take the bait...

>She even got into some really intense sexual stuff at her college just this year at USC with gang bangs and the like.

Elaborate that. Any proof, any concrete story you know?

DAN IS LOVE

DAN IS LIFE

not just Hollywood buddy it happens in your house, your neighborhood, your city, your state, your country, your continent, your hemisphere, your planet and so on and so forth.

so don't sweat it Sup Forumsro it's been happening since the dawn of time and it has only become taboo because of mental problems, animals do it all the time but human evolution has made it to be something wrong,

Dan is so based if you ask me. He is living the dream. Money for nothing and the best Hollywood jailbait pussy for free.

Proove it's not faggot

im pretty sure nobody ever auctualy belived he was a pedophile people just thought his name flowed well for jokes

She is too pure for that shit. I can't believe the ghost stories without any proof.

more stories?

Al dente

Jelly much, faggots?

As Dan would say...

>She even got into some really intense sexual stuff
time to fap

Pedo, sleep tonight knowing your own mother would send you to the gallows if she knew this about you

What's his name again?

Dan "i'm insider" Shneider

Trips ge caps of her february frat gangbang

Surprised a Dan's thread is so dead.
Bump for curiosity.

>Surprised a Dan's thread is so dead.
because everyone knows this is stupid fake shit

newfag?

>newfag?

>simpson meme
yep, newfag lol

That ain't workin'.
Dat's the way you do it.

No worries guy, you're the one that believes what people post here.

Is it true that Miranda Cosgrove fucked the entire USC football team?

Probably

Well, I don't know how true this story is, but where I come from people get fucked up for touching children. This story is as sad as any of the pedo stories you read or hear about. She is a pretty girl and will be okay. Many people have gotten through much worse things.

Explain. What do you know?

Good.

Miranda Cosgrove is an alien.