Alright faggots, story time + advice needed

Alright faggots, story time + advice needed.

The whole thing kinda started 4 years ago

>Be me, 19 year old virgin fag.
>dumped by the girl I consider "the one" when I was 17
>for the whole 2 year, stop going to school, stop socializing with real people, just stay in my room and play video games all day
>dad moved to the states when I was 1, and didn't bring me there till I was 10, mum was a cunt, so I was basically raised by my grandma.
>one day dad gave me a call, said they found 23 small tumor or some shit like that in grandmas brain.
>told me if I wanna see her, it's likely I have to be back in China within a week.
>rushed to the Chinese embassy, ask for a rushed visa, they gave me the whole charade, "my supervisor doesn't come till 12." "Oh it's 12, were going on lunch break." "Yea he's not coming to work today."
>I was so pissed off I yelled some shit like "why didn't the Japanese kill your parents in Nanking massacre so they can't make the waste of oxygen like you people."
>thrown out of the embassy and banned from there.
>bought the next plane ticket to Hong Kong.
>took a lot of convincing, but they let me have a short rushed special visa.
>had to wait for 3 days
>only thing I can control was out of my hands now.
>Hong Kong is humid and warm as fuck, and I really don't have the energy to tour the city
>cower in hotel every day and just mindlessly go through my phone
>the second day, this girl, who's 2 year older than me, that I know through my best friend, who's even a bigger Autist than I am. Started asking me why did I went poof for days
>all we've done in the last was playing stupid shits like minecraft, but i was pretty lonely, so I told her my situation.
>she started comforting me and did a pretty good job at it.

Will cont. pic related

bumping for interest

CONTINUE NIGGER

inb4 this chink is typing it out as he goes

Bump for interest

Cont.

>finally made it back to my home town.
>the hospital already sent grandma home, with the instuction of "just keep her happy."
>she already can't remember who I am.
>according to the doctor, the tumor made her nerves all scrambled up, even though she doesn't feel that much pain, but she's in a constant state of discomfort.
>when my cousin and I are taking care of her, she will keep asking to go to the bathroom, but she doesn't actually have to use it, and her whole routine would consist of, wanting to lay down, and I have to make her bed, let her see it's completely clean and organized, then open up the blanket, she lays there, keep telling you the pillow is not right, then try to fix it until she gives up, then, half an hour later, she will ask to go to the bathroom, so I'll have to help her up, she will ask me to make the bed again, and repeat.
>she stayed this way for almost three weeks, until she finally passed away.
>the whole three week I was taking care of grandma, I can only sleep for like couple hours a day, and the girl just keeps me company online. Whenever I message her, she will reply instantly.
>after the funeral, I slept for nearly 3 days, I know it makes me feel like an asshole for saying this, but anyone who've taken care of an elder with sever case of Alzheimer's will understand, the stress my late grandma put me through really worn me out.
>once the grief was washed away a little, The hormones started to get the better of me, I started asking her for pictures and stuff, at first, she declined, but as I insisted she started "trading" with me, like she'll send me a picture of her if I send a picture of me.
>eventually, and I can't believe she said yes, I asked her to visit me, and her city is like a 6 hour plane ride away.
>but she came, and I picked her up from the airport

Will cont.

Bump

Bumping

Cont faggot

I have to use my phones VPN to go on Sup Forums, so it's retarded as fuck, and I apologize for that.

>she was not very pretty, but a solid 7/10, slim, tall, and have very, very curly hair.
>I brought her home, my dad was incredibly pissed, going on about how I brought a girl home just a couple of weeks after grandmas death.
>so i took her to a hotel and booked for a week.
>we just sat on the bed and watched TV for almost half an hour.
>i finally worked up the courage to try and run my hand on her feet and work my way up.
>she would quickly pull away, and I just froze there and stopped moving.
>I think at this point she realized how much of a beta I actually am and slowly moved her leg back at my hands reach.
>I lost all control at this point and just pinned her down.

Will cont. and post more pic as I go

losing interest OP

Nigger wtf is going on

cmon man you can do better than that

Cont.

>for the first two days, I basically lived inside her, I guess it's thanks to the Death grip syndrome, I'm usually tired out before I can actually cum.
>and I don't even think she knows what DGS is, so she basically would agree to anything I ask for just to make me cum.
>but after the endless sex starts to slow down, I started to realize something.
>were beginning to be wide awake even after sex, and she wants to cuddle.
>and I can't even hold her for more than 5 minutes, I can't get the image of "the one" out of my head. And as her face becomes more and more clear in my mind, the hotter the body warmth of the girl in my arm begin to get.
>I started to pretend to be asleep every time after sex
>and I know she's not stupid, also I suck very much at pretending to be asleep.
>and the vicious circle goes on, it became harder and harder for me to cum, and she would try harder and harder.
>most of the time, I will fall asleep with her mouth around my dick trying to make me cum.
>on the fourth day, she finally asked me what is happening.
>I basically have to blame the whole thing on DGS, and making shit up like, how the mouth and vagina is not tight enough to stimulate a desensitized penis.
>she actually cried and asks me is it because she's not tight enough.
>being the autistic fag that I am, I didn't even fucking comfort her, I actually said maybe we should try anal.
>and she actually agreed, long story short, anal did work, and I actually tear her anus due to lack of proper lubrication.

Checked em, also moar?

more ples also nice trips

Anyways, not writing an erotica, so I'll fast forward the story.

>the week went by basically, really fast, I drove her to the airport again, and we hugged and kissed and all that crap.
>for the first month or so, we would still talk like a couple on daily basis, but soon, I stopped replying to her.
>even I don't know why, I just start distancing myself from her, she gave up trying after two weeks or so.
>and till this year, the last message she sent to me was, "if you're ok, just delete me from your contact, so I can stop worrying."
>fast forward till now, I know subconsciously, she helped me out of my shell, I started going out more often, socializing with more people, got many different jobs, had two long term girl friends.
>but I never contacted her again. whilst I was in Japan for a job, my dad contacted me, told me to come home asap because he is considering retirement and I'll have to start taking care of the family business ( not the hardcore kind, just a small motel )
>and I said yes, so for the past 6 months, I've been all over the place like the states, Japan and China, trying to make closure to things and people.
>and for the first time ever, I downloaded this app that basically all Chinese people Uses, WeChat.
>the app automatically recommended to me the contacts that I should add.
>and in there, I saw her.

brutal, nice dubs

COME ON YOU NIGGER I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME

Lol when one lonely beta made most of those posts xD, also dude, go ahead, if you can't thank her then just go hang yourself. Don't be a kike...

Bump I need more OP

OP ARE YOU GONNA CONTINUE OR WHAT

Anyways, not writing an erotica, so I'll fast forward the story.

>the week went by basically, really fast, I drove her to the airport again, and we hugged and kissed and all that crap.
>for the first month or so, we would still talk like a couple on daily basis, but soon, I stopped replying to her.
>even I don't know why, I just start distancing myself from her, she gave up trying after two weeks or so.
>and till this year, the last message she sent to me was, "if you're ok, just delete me from your contact, so I can stop worrying."
>fast forward till now, I know subconsciously, she helped me out of my shell, I started going out more often, socializing with more people, got many different jobs, had two long term girl friends.
>but I never contacted her again. whilst I was in Japan for a job, my dad contacted me, told me to come home asap because he is considering retirement and I'll have to start taking care of the family business ( not the hardcore kind, just a small motel )
>and I said yes, so for the past 6 months, I've been all over the place like the states, Japan and China, trying to make closure to things and people.
>and for the first time ever, I downloaded this app that basically all Chinese people Uses, WeChat.
>the app automatically recommended to me the contacts that I should add.
>and in there, I saw her.

Just fucking apologize, open up and be honest with her, and get married. Stop being a faggot

great fuckup user

oh no im having a deja vu

You already downloaded the app though