youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

Bump

Bumpforinterest

here we go

This was horrific

And they we're all paid. None volunteered

how do you know?

bump this thread guys

SAG (Screen Actors Guild) demands that the get paid, and then pay union dues to SAG.

This isn't working Sup Forums

We need more

it's actually called the screen actors guild?
thats pretty gay.
so these peoples opinions were just paid for in order to make them our opinions as well?

somebody get /pol in here

the cult of personality is fucking real in this country.

Why do we suddenly love and revere politicians now? We're supposed to distrust and be highly suspicious of every move they make.

And yet here these people are, like Germans under Hitler's rule worshiping this when as a demi-god.

*wench not when

Bump for interest

Do you really think free speech in America in 2016 is free?

seems like the only free speech is leftist speech.
anything else is apparently hate speech

Exactly. Trump tards are no different and it disgusts me.

What the fuck are you talking about. We the people elect each other to govern. Distrust and suspicion of our government led us to this situation in the first place. The person we elect is supposed to be transparent and honest to those who elect him

Or her.. Unfortunately

It should be called FAG (Film Actors Guild), like in Team America World Police.

The producers had a budget and obviously concocted the lame production design whilst suffocating on their own cum. Technically, the music is lame, the lyrics abysmal, enough with the stupid ass rap-interludes, all of the sound was tweaked in pro-Tools, and that's a pretty simple mosaic frame technique the used with a poorly tuned camera and dull lighting.

A-list actors would have cost a fortune, they got a bunch of B-listers to sing like idiots for a few minutes for a few hundred bucks. Just a couple hours of make-up, little effort with wardrobe, and maybe even a gift basket.

But didn't you feel all patridiotic when they make the fag? Did you stand and salute?

But didn't you want to

LOCAL MAN GETS DUBS
LOCAL MAN GETS DUBS
LOCAL MAN GETS DUBS
LOCAL MAN GETS DUBS
LOCAL MAN GETS DUBS

> Distrust and suspicion of our government led us to this situation

yes, yes good goyim...suck from your government's tit, they'll never do you wrong. accept all that they say and do as righteous and good

> the person we elect is supposed to be transparent and honest

college freshman detected

You should see all of my "right wing" fb posts and the "stop commening on my wall" faggotry. You're right but I'm wrong. Smh

>696697373
Did I winrars too?

He said "supposed to be" you fucking Sup Forumsack
If We the People elected better officials then we could trust our government more and we would live in a more cohesive society

this dude got some swag

You are no better than the terrorists trying to destroy the country

we need to raid that faggot song so hard, that it will be remembered in the next 50 elections.

dear god

mass dislike. more than the ghostbusters trailer! WE CAN DO IT Sup ForumsROTHERS

god emperor trump save us from this heresy

this we need more dislikes!

Bump. Blame reddit.

get on the fucking train Sup Forumsros

gross ...

bump the thread niggers

>my jaw literally dropped to the floor
are they insane? not that i support hillary, but linking her campaign to this turkey of a song is fucking suicide.

no person that isn't a female, tweenie or an middleage hag with a sandy vagina is gonna find this the least inspirational.

We have to succeed.

bump

>Trump for President.png

We need the help of Sup Forums

As a past bernie supporter, the DNC is shit whitout him, they're republicans really. This is fucking cringe

this song is playing havoc with my lactose intolerance

#FeelTheJohnson