Sup Forums I CANNOT TAKE THIS SHIT

Sup Forums I CANNOT TAKE THIS SHIT.

I need to lose 50 fucking pounds. I've got not fucking idea where to start. I hate looking at myself everyday and I am aware it's my fault I look like this and I want to get healthy and lose the weight but have no idea how. Not to mention I'm broke as shit so I can't buy shit to lose weight.

What the fuck can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/bipolar-disorder/ketogenic-diet-treat-bipolar-disorder#KetogenicDietandDisease3
scoobysworkshop.com/2013/03/14/worlds-healthiest-fastest-and-cheapest-meal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eat less
read the sticky on /fit/
i lost 100 lbs in the last 9 months bro, it's not that hard

fake your way into an adderall scrip

i would also suggest getting a fitness app like myfitnessapp that makes it more convenient to keep track of your goals and count calories

oh didnt see the "im broke" part

eat less. drink water when you feel hungry. bike around. super easy.

I lost a lot of weight after HS from quitting soda

>actually buying shit to lose weight
what are you, a menopausal woman?

Look into keto diet, my friend.

Play Pokémon go faggot

High protein 1000 cal a day and run motherfucker run

>pokemon go
He said lose weight.
Not be a massive public embarrassment to himself by manchilding it up for the whole world to see.

Losing weight is the most fucking easiest shit ever still everybody is fucking crying about it.
Just eat 1,5g carbohydrates/bodyweight kg and eat 2g protein/bodywight kg with 0,5g fat/bodyweight kg.
And do some cardio like running or something. Just fucking do some sport. I prefer lifting btw.
You will lose 1 kilogramm per week. If your metabolism starts slowing down just decrease the amount of carbs you take in.
Easy man. Dont be a faggot crying bitch

How about you eat less? It's really that simple. I'm 5'8 and at the beginning of April I was 260. Today, I'm 215 and lean. I've always been a stocky type fat so I look like way less than I actually do. All I did to lose weight was literally just eat less than 1500 calories a day. It's hard but it can be done. Started going to the gym about a month ago and I'm getting better and better as the day go on. I took one supplement to help me with my hunger, which was my biggest problem. Garcinia cambogia if I'm spelling it right. Helped out a lot.

Losing weight is a now brainer. You have to intake less calories then you burn everyday.

It's as easy as eating healthy and excersize at least 20 mins day.

Another tip don't eat late after 8pm. Drink mostly water.

> I can't buy shit to lose weight.

Christ that's such a fucking fatty thing to say. You can't buy your way out fat faggot

Easiest way for you is to stop spending money on processed foods and cook all you can.

Stop drinking soda, buy coffee powder and a french press. You'll get way more jacked and less appetite.

Drink 8, 12oz bottles of water a day, it'll help you feel better.

Start walking around your neighborhood. You will meet people and start losing weight.

Then start biking or running.

Start working on the crossfit routine, you won't do it all but you can start today.

Don't lose hope, the biggest thing you have to realize is that weight loss is a huge thing for your body to undergo and keep off.

You have to return your body physically and mentally to achieve what you want, and mind over matter will be your guiding principle.

He can buy food but can't by things to help him lose weight such as a gym membership?

Bull shit. I'm this user And I never changed my diet. Just ate less. Doesn't matter what you eat, just how much of it you eat. Gotta count the calories out

Get a job at a grocery store pushing carts. Preferably Walmart or Costco since they offer longer hours. I lost 80 pounds in 6 months doing this. This will also solve your no money problem.

>5'8
>215
Hate to break it to you but you're a fat shit manlet.

This is a good idea. Not necessarily grocery store but getting a job that requires you to be physical.

I worked for a summer flipping a sign for some shit company and lost a lot of weight from just standing at least 8 hours a day.

amputate your leg, your height remains the same, but you loose a chunk of weight quickly.

I didn't say I wasn't dip shit. I'm just saying that I lost 45 pounds in 4 months. Never said I was cured of the fatness. Fuck off faggot

>I can't buy shit to lose weight
Buy less food.
Calories in < calories burned = weight loss
Or work out more with the calories you are consuming.
Calories burned > calories in = weight loss.

Get you fat ass up and dig a garden. Fuckers take energy to build and tend to, and give it back to you in the form of cheapish food- that isn't junkfood....
Download pokemon go, blow like 20 bucks to catch up. Walk around a bunch.
Fit sticky
Less junkfood
Socializing with physical activity, games, sports, hikes, catch, fucking anything to change up the pace and effort applied to your daily life.
And all of the other shit you've heard any sensible person say that wasnt trying to sell you a diet program

the best thing is using speed.

you will fap for hours and lose weight while having fun.

you wont sleep n shit. when my girlfriend was sleeping at 3 am and i was on speed that day i just went to the bathroom and fapped for hours till the sun came up. you´ll sweat like a mofo and shit

speed is only 10 for a gramm dude

GET SPEED

stop drinking liquid diabetes aka soda.
do more exercise. Work out how many pushups you can do without having a heart attack, do it every day for a week, then add 5 every week.
Sleep more - 8 hours a night, no bullshit. Don't browse Sup Forums or look at your cancerphone for about 30 mins before you go to bed.
Eat less shit.
If you smoke, stop.
Drink less booze.
Go and run round the block. Do it every day.
Spend more time standing. If you can get a standing desk at work, get one. If you're sitting on your ass all day, stand up for an extra 30 minutes.
Shop for groceries after meals, not before.

LMAO were you doing Adderall or what? If so how many pills

You must not understand what lean means little guy.

nahw dawg no pills n shit.
powder from a dealer duuuude

buy that shit it was an awesome time for me.
faps will never be the same.

the simplest thing you can do is eat less and eat well
eat only lean meats and greens, that's all you will eat, no exeptions
and only drink water
if you've never been on a diet that should be enough to make you lose some weight
If you want to make it go faster and be lean within a couple months all you need to do is eat as I told you and walk every morning for one hour on an empty stomach, just walk, no jogging, no running, no fancy shit, just walk for an hour.

do that and you should see big progress within a month, but that is if you stick to it.

good luck Sup Forumsro

run 2 -7 miles everymorning nonstop

Adderall

Wasn't the withdrawal shit? I had a pretty bad withdrawal from doing 35 milligrams of Addy for 2 months then stopping.

Nigga what? In English please

eat less and ride the cock you met off craigslist when you realised you get no pussy

listen here you little fuck
you get an axe and find a tree you can cut down
you chop down trees eating nothing but fucking beans got three weeks

Or get a stainless steel water bottle and fill that shit up if you've got a fridge like I do. I only drink unsweetened tea, water, or the occasional coffee.

when will these manlets learn?

>push carts
>lose weight but become a fucking loser
Kinda a catch 22.

Eat less you fat fuck. It's rather simple.

You're scary, Bray Wyatt.

If you eat, eat topless.
Cut out anything except water (takes about two weeks to get used to it, believe me it feels good after just a few days).

But you still have to move more

Instead of losing telling how lose weight why not tell how to gain weight. Im five ten and weight hundred and ten pounds. I personally dont find it bothers me that much but i definitely look like a twig. Also im poor as well. So its not like i could eat mcdonalds everyday if i wanted.

Whatever you do don't listen to this manlet fat fuck. He's wrong.
Calorie counting works when you're not a fat fuck and you're actually working out but it's usually done by mediocre fucks that can't take a real workout plan.
Supplements are good if they help a good workout regime and a great meal plan.
Remember you are what you eat. So eat less and eat good shit.
That's why this short fatty isn't going anywhere and you are. Ignore this fool

let jesus christ into your heart and soul and you will be weightless (after death)
>(disclaimer: you may not actually lose weight)

Start watching Kali Muscle.

I personally don't think you need to eat all that much less as long as you're eating good food, and you burn it off. And running is hard on your joints, if you're heavy. Try swimming.

You said you're broke?? Perfect. See how long you can stay broke an the weight will be gone in no time you fucking peice of shit degenerate

I want Jesus' diet. Dude had abs.

lol wtf, start weight training. you don't need money either, look up "calisthenics" and check the label on foods you buy to make sure they're protein-rich. do you even know how to internet?

Have a heart, nigga

Also, try going on a ketogenic diet. Google it, I lost 20 pounds in 1 month on the keto diet sitting inside doing basically NOTHING. The one thing is that you need to drink lots of water with this diet, at least 1/2 your weight in oz. of water daily, AT LEAST, that means you must try to drink more. Also, stay away from sweets, 0 candy/soda/pastries. I haven't drank soda in 8 weeks now, feeling great, only water/tea/milk is allowed. Good thing about this diet is that you can eat basically delicious stuff, like bacon/steak/eggs/cheese and many others, anything that doesn't have CARBS you can have it. And always remember, NEVER GIVE UP.

eat more and work out Sup Forumsro
lift heavy shit until it isn't that heavy anymore, then you add more weight.
You don't need a lot of money to buy shit in bulk

Wtf is the difference between keto diet and Atkins?

yeah you wouldn't want to cross him. the jews did and look what happened to them...wait they run the world now

Is it just me or does everyone one Sup Forums act like their 8'?

Yeah they do. Sadly. But he was definitely more ripped than that fat fuck Muhammad.

Basically on the Keto diet I ate 50 or less grams of carbs/day. Atkins diet isn't a keto diet, their stuff has WAY more carbs than you expect, the trick is to make your body use ketone bodies instead of glucose to work, the first 3 days of the switch will be the hardest, but after that you'll be fine.

I can perform thirty pushups and lots of ab crunches in one sitting apart from that i dont have any dumbells or any gym stuff plus ive heard people say excercising without you eating extra will only make you a twig. I eat twice a day. With some noodles in between. I just generally feel lethargic everytime

They act like Andre the Giant. Idk why.

you dont take speed more than 2 max 3 days if youre not totally retarded.
and i dont think snorting speed powder is the same as taking med pills.

Drink water. I mean a lot of water. Like, a gallon and a half minimum. Its awesome

Pokemon go. Don't eat shit.

yeah but muhammad got more pussy

I get fat sometimes. I just work out and eat healthy which makes me lose weight.

They said ketogenic diets help with bipolar disorder. Is that true?

Not really. He had a child bride who was 9 years old. Or 7. I forget but he was a pedofuck.

Step 1- put down the fork
Step b- use the money you save from not eating like a disgusting pig to pay for gym membership
Step 3- profit

I never heard about that, but it is used to treat epilepsy in children. Also it's basically what people with diabetes eat, so your chances of getting diabetes are virtually 0.

what country are you in? you're obviously buying the wrong kind of food to gain weight if all you eat is noodles. BUY PROTEIN RICH FOOD, that doesn't mean you have to spend a lot of money. I eat a 200g bag of mixed nuts/raisins which costs me £0.56p in english money. about 70cents USD. it contains 40 grams of protein. costs roughly as much as a pack of noodles but is healthier and helps you gain muscle. stop being lazy and google some weight gaining tips for poor people (not joking theres actually programs out there)

Like I said, watch Kali Muscle. He teaches you how to get big on a budget. How to eat, how to lift, etc. Either that or get a trainer.

haha you talk as if being thin is a privilege, instead of having all those snacks, replace it with fruit, and don't have too many big meals a day.
Running is free by the way.

Quit eating so much

Kek captcha

healthline.com/health/bipolar-disorder/ketogenic-diet-treat-bipolar-disorder#KetogenicDietandDisease3

scoobysworkshop.com/2013/03/14/worlds-healthiest-fastest-and-cheapest-meal/

Ketosis diet, only eat meats and cheese and plenty of fresh veggies, no sugar or bread

yeah but didn't jesus marry a whore?

>Amerifats acting like they know how to lose weight
>kek

Yes, it will even you out, almost to an extreme evenness. At least this was my experience. I was on keto for about 8 months and could basically never feel excited/happy and could feel shit when I should have been sad. I also lost nearly 100lbs.

I broke when 4 of my closest friends moved to NYC and most of my family moved to Denver without me. I ate a ton a pint of ben and jerry's and proceeded to become mega-depressed and spent close to a week in bed.

stop being a lazy faggot, go walking, download MyFitnessPal and join a gym.

Doesnt cost a thing to step outside and go for a walk.

Also more water and stop any calorie dense drinks.

Leave Sup Forums and let /fit/ do their damage.

Also if you do get to the point of wanting to start lifting, be sure to learn proper form. Use multiple sources per workout as to not fuck up by taking advice from a fool.

Most important thing is to take it slow and steady. If you do it too fast youll gain it all back plus some.

If it takes you an entire year to lose 50lbs dont be discouraged. Time is going to continue with or without you making the change so you might aswell start now and take your time.

Swimming is better. Lower impact.

Eating too little can make you gain weight you stupid fitness newfag, don't give anyone advice or even better, kys

just eat less I've lost about 110 pounds with no exercising at all

whatever helps you sleep at night, friendo

>eat twice a day
not enough, try 5-7 times a day

>i dont have any dumbells or any gym stuff
you don't need shit, you can use your own weight, you can do pull ups, push ups, squats with a backpack filled with books

kek

Actually very good advice

No junk food, at all. Drink water. The pounds will melt off you in no time.

good work dude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Jesus

So you lost the 100 lbs and then what happened? Did you gain it back or what?

yeh he'll need to squat a lot when veg is flying out his anoos hourly

Im from pakistan and a bag of nuts or raisins would cost me more than twenty dollars in my currency. All we eat is naan or basically flour slices with some pulses or stew. If you know paki food and culture youll get where im coming from.

Kek, that's like saying not putting gas in your car creates more gas. If you don't put any fuel in your body there's no way you're going to gain weight you stupid fucking retard.
>bought into the "starvation makes you fat" meme

>europoors getting attacked every day by allahu akbars
>kek

Based on what you said, how long should it take someone on psychiatric medication to lose 100 lbs if he's working out and exercising regularly?

Lost 80 lbs? Nice job, user. Is that your goal weight or what?

I'm not a eurofag kek kek kek

Reported to FBI