He did literally nothing wrong at all. You are a cuck if you disagree

He did literally nothing wrong at all. You are a cuck if you disagree.

Also should we sign him Patsbros? I feel like we should have signed him last year instead of old ass Steven Jackson, we might have won that game.

>inb4 he isn't good

3 pro bowls and 2 second team say otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=bgRIsjzJCk0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TAA87yvd-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The NFL is making an example out of Ray Rice. They want to show everyone they have changed and will not allow their players to get away with domestic violence issues. He will never play another game in the NFL.

He called out that insane Ravens owner. You don't fuck with owners. He's done.

I think it has more to do with this
Adrian Peterson and Greg Hardy are 100x bigger pieces of shit than Ray Rice. And they are still playing, all Ray Rice did was defend himself. Adrian Peterson lashed his kids testicles for no good reason other than he could.

Yet Hardy is still playing and AP is still playing after beating his kid.

Really makes you think...

wtf I hate elevator cams now

>he did literally nothing
>cuck

he's old and washed up anyway

RB's careers last like 5 years, every team is better off just drafting a meme rookie and letting him run the ball.

but he isn't good he looked like utter dogshit the year before he was suspended.

>pats fans ladies and gentlemen

hardy just got turned down by the jasg. He is done

1. He clearly did do something wrong.
2. His ypc was an abysmal 3.1 in 2013, his last year in the league.
3. I know the only way to get (You)'s on this site is to post edgy retard opinions, but come on man.

Dude needs to try the CFL

RAY RICE DINDU NUFFIN

He's better than Tebow.

just remember, if a woman hits you first you aren't allowed to defend yourself. If you try, you'll be labeled a "woman beater" and literally worse than Hitler.

>he can't easily restrain a weak women without knocking her the fuck out

That wasn't self defense. That was assault.

>muh restraining argument.

gotta love those beta nu-males

He did plenty wrong, but he doesn't deserve to be blackballed. He's been made a scapegoat and a fall guy.

Nice buzzwords. Putting "muh" in front of the argument and making it green doesn't make it any less valid, both in the eyes of the law and basic common sense.

>pats sign rice while brady is suspended
>team goes 4-0 and the captain retakes control of the steamroller

Goodell would be eternally btfo.

He was one of the worst backs in the league the last year he was playing. If he had anything left like greg hardy someone would have signed him.

Why are numale Patriots fans the dumbest in sports?

He was washed up with one foot in the grave. It isn't 2011

Ben Rothlesberger raped 2 people

>Greg Hardy are 100x bigger pieces of shit

Hehe, Hardy did nothing wrong. The only thing wrong because of his attitude and poor performance playing the Cowboys.

Everyone deserves a second chance in the NFL.

It was self-defense even Ray's "wife" admit she kept hitting him until she got clocked hard.

People disagreed with me during the happening of this. But I stand by this, she was a participant in combat and walked forward for the punch that knocked her out.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TAA87yvd-w

She got hit, she could of backed off. Said fuck this guy, I'm calling the police. Instead walked forward and only got knocked out because her head hit the metal railing

She even forgave him after the incident.

Hardy deserves to be signed more than Rice

Hardy is still a good player with a shitty Dallas team last year.

I'm all for equality user, if a woman comes at you like a man then you can knock em out like one.

Oh wait I'm being stabbed to death by a woman, but I can't defend myself because I'll get arrested if I do.

Watched them get Hardy, If Ray Rice doesn't cut it.

>inb4 he isn't good
Mate Ravens fans were happy to see him gone

The only downside was his contract eating capspace

Behind the worst fucking line in the league. If Ray Rice got a shot on the Pats at the vet minimum he'd be absolutely productive and worth it. Ravens fans are fucking retarded by the way. All they say is "MUH FLACCO ELITE DRAGONS LMAO"

Should have just used the back of his hand and given her a pimp slap, desu
Going full street fight on her didn't help his case
Sean Connery would agree

>being a cuck

He got caught. The last thing the Patriots need are more sloppy criminals.

This nigga is shook

"caught" implies guilt, he did nothing wrong.