SPICS ANGRY AT LOSING JOBS BECAUSE OF TRUMP

finance.yahoo.com/news/mexican-ford-plant-workers-blame-trump-dashed-dreams-052348646--finance.html

>"When I saw it on the phone, (I thought), 'Well, no, it can't be,'" said Higinio Salazar, a security guard who spent the past five months logging traffic into and out of the site and hoped to have steady work for months to come. "It was on orders of Mr. Trump," he said bitterly.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/news/economy/ford-700-jobs-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=8kEWxIl200s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/news/economy/ford-700-jobs-trump/

The madman actually did it.

First carrier now this.

Holy fuck bless kek.

>h-he won't being back the jobs I swear!

mexiheads eternally btfo and he hasn't even taken office yet

>spics lose jobs
>immigrate even more to the USA

it's like that you share one neuron among all amerifats.

>h-he won't brjng back the jobs
(you are here)
>t-the wall won't be built
>mass deportations won't happen

Stay assblasted your rapebabies that your moorish shitskins created are getting destroyed.

can't wait for operation wetback 2.0

>h-he won't being back the jobs I swear!

>h-he won't brjng back the jobs
LMAO, you can't even into English, only a matter of time that the US will be another hispanic country.

>typo on phone
>y-you're btfo!

I'm fucking sleep.

>will be another hispanic country

Not with el-trumpo greatly slowing the trend and white birthrates rising. Also hopefully getting rid of birthright citizenship.

lmao at your failed state. How's your economy spic fuck? Isn't your unemployment rate in the double digits now? Need more money from Cuckmany?

>phoneposter

opinion, much like your foreskin, completely discarded.

Much like your free speech, huh? Careful not to be too mean otherwise the bobbies will pay a visit to you :^)

>he will continue to abide by almost all EU regulations
>ton of people regretted their vote
>his currency continues to decline in value

Third most cucked country after Germany and Sweden.

It's one of the things that has always baffled me about the US. Their country is unironically filled with extremely stupid, extremely gullible people yet they are a superpower. Just how?

Mexicans are disgusting people, I have no sympathy.

Jorge I think it's time to go to your job at the sweatshop :^)

Make sure you pay your dues to the cartels so you can move freely

The states with the most spics end up being the dumbest. Sad!

The wall will be built. Deportations will be even more aggressive.

Now get to constructing Hernando.

What does that say about your country?

Fun thing is the vast majority in LATAM don't give a fuck, you get the thrash of every country do what ever you want with them

Viva el presidente Trompudo!

>all the trash leaves south america
>somehow they end up being 10x more successful than the people back home dying in drug wars and working for pennies while their electricity barely works
>south america is more dangerous than africa

This is going to be a really fun year.

Automated turrets on the wall soon?

>Americans spend more money feeding their pets than a Guatemalan earns annualy

but user, ten times zero is zero

what doe that say about yours? I'm not denying US hegemony, I'm just baffled at how a country so full of drooling retards achieved that status. I'm not being ironic, I'm not trolling.

I would describe the averga American as profoundly stupid and proud of it, just how?

The greatest mistake was not Britain colonizing the entire continent top to bottom and killing every disgusting native savage and mestizos.

Sorry gringo i just dont care cant, make me mad, and even if you dont like it mexicans are going to be the majority is just a matter of time, i dont like it doesnt bother me, i dont care you can kill them but the reality is that you would get more and more spics see ya later mi gordo amigo

>his country's average is lower in just about every possible way

>"trump won't win!"
he did
>"he won't bring back the jobs"
he already started to
>"the wall won't be built!"
mmm :3

Next time you step on a bug accidentally, realize that could've been a Guatemalan man's dinner tonight for his family of 12. Actually 11 Fernando died on his way to work when the cartels beheaded him

Genocide hopefully

You are a blight upon every nation or state you enter.

Even ethnic Spaniards hate you. Nobody likes you disgusting roaches.

Your status is just above niggers. I'd rather take 1000 well-educated Mudslimes than 1 spic.

obongo btfo

Because there's always enough people (as is inevitable when you have a country of 325 million) smart enough to take advantage of those idiots and cash them in.

people on top use them as slaves, also WW2 and the change of the status quo, also no wonder they are already losing world power, cause their culture is literally constructed on greed which has no boundaries such as countries, trust or anything to the point that is predating on its own country, and the people in it are asking to stop by electing Trump. Real Superpowers like the Roman Empire, Greeks, Spanish/Portuguese Empires, last forever cause they change the humanity's way of thinking forever, meanwhile shitty empires sustained on sheer force and inhumane principles are doomed to failure since have to sustain themselves through everything, and not get the sustainability through the people

jej

>all the assblasted sudaca mestizo spictrash itt because trump is starting to fulfill his promises

youtube.com/watch?v=8kEWxIl200s

>mfw these jobs that stayed here go to Mexicans before they get automated

WHITEY ETERNALLY BTFO.

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?!

Dont want to be pessimist but you get houndred of thousand of them every year, and inmigrants have children like crazy, look man in just 60 years they went from

>hundred* sorry playing lol

Memes aaide, yeah the situation is grim, we are going to try our best to slow it down and delay it as much as possible.

Even most of Europe will be muslim majority in due time.

Well I wish luck to Americans and I hope my country could follow their example and expell all the illegal Colombians, Peruvians and Haitians from Chile.

>Even most of Europe will be muslim majority in due time.

>itt angry wh*te cucks
>le kill meme
>le bad economy XDDD

Not even half as stupid as mexicans are desu

AfD can't stop the trend and they won't win.

>>h-he won't being back the jobs I swear!

You're an idiot if you think people will be doing those jobs. They will just replace the cheap Mexican workers with robots in the US.

delet tis, race war nao

America is extremly diverse. We have the smartest and stupidest people collectively.
Sometimes though even the stupidest person can have great ideas. Sometimes the smartest of people can do the dumbest things.

>West coast is hispanic and not asian immigrants
I'm curious.

>this amerifat bumping the thread
>posting BTFO because they have 700 more jobs
>700 in 318,9 millons population

you can't fabricate this

> ethnic Spaniards hate you
Bullshit. Mexicans are bros.

>Be American

>Have no firm grasp how economics works

>Believes claims Trump is bringing back jobs

>Turns out companies were already planning on moving months in advance back to the USA due to costs and market demands

>Americans blame undocumented immigrants for taking jobs

>Agricultural and construction sector loses large portion of workforce

>Americans fail to replace lost workforce and instead complains why they don't have good paying jobs

You can't make this shit up

>Carrier
>Ford
>Apple

Already creating thousands of well paying jobs back in the US and isn't even fucking president yet. He achieved more with random tweets than some politicians do with entire terms.

>he thinks Trump is responsible for this

More like Ford realized it was cheaper to just increase capacity in the US than build a whole new plant in Mexico.

How do agriculture and construction get done in all white places? Who fixes roads, builds homes, and rakes bluberries in Maine for example?
Do yiu really think these are jobs that "whites won't do?"
I have never seen a construction worker or farmhand that wasn't white tbqh.

The reason they give was the vehicles to be produced in Mexico were primarily compact cars, which are losing demand because of low oil prices. The new facility will produce bigger vehicles and trucks, which are growing in demand.

>Canadian defense force helping trolled amerifats

>"I..I was only pretending to be hispanically retarded"

t. Ford Motor Co.

>paleo-Mexican defending an ungreat America

Makes perfect sense actually

>>Americans blame undocumented immigrants for taking jobs
Undocumented immigrants shouldn't even be in the country. Whatever they do (except going back), they are to be blamed for it.
>>Agricultural and construction sector loses large portion of workforce
Are you saying they are losing workers doing black labor? GOOD.
>>Americans fail to replace lost workforce and instead complains why they don't have good paying jobs
They fail to replace lost workforce, how is that a problem? Companies don't rule this country, people do. If people don't want to work construction, then the construction companies will have to leave. Sorry not sorry. There's enough shitty 500$ wooden houses in America already anyway

Yeah they just suddenly realized after Trump threatened them right to their faces with high import tariffs if he won the election and then he won the election.

You never been down to some of these areas have you? Often time they are done by migrant workers during harvest season. If you go to many of the big meat packing plants around much of the USA, they often employ a combination of legal and undocumented migrants. Because who wants to work in a meat packaging plant with all the workplace hazards associated with it? You would be better off being in a more cozy job as a cashier at a Walmart of anywhere else. Again, it's a "First Word" issue. People want safe work conditions and good pay.

Los sudacas, incluidos los coñosureños y los mejicanos por muy especiales que se crean, son seres tribales. Defienden a sus pútridos "países" como el que defiende un equipo de fútbol (que es la única forma de defender a un estado no-nación), con una veneración exacerbada e irracional a un trozo de tierra creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes corruptos, mientras odian de una manera igualmente irracional y exacerbada al estado vecino, que "casualmente" fue igualmente creado artificialmente por masones, traidores y terratenientes corruptos.

Defeco en todos y cada uno de los sudacas, desde el sudaca nacido en el último rincón de Alaska, San Francisco, París o Madrid de inmigrantes sudacas muertos de hambre hasta el último indio sudaca tiraflechas parido por una india en lo más oscuro y salvaje del Amazonas.

Regardless, undocumented immigrants are just the perfect fucking scapegoat to blame for every problem imaginable. If they were out of the equation, the poor working class will look for something else to blame for their miserably shitty lives and Republicans will gladly capitalize on it.

>Threatening companies with tariffs

Oh boy I sure do love dem free markets, gob bless

Again, we have meat packing plants and seasonal harvests, white people have no problem doing these jobs, and I have yet to meet the man who would rather be a cashier at Walmart than a farmhand or meat processor.
Often the very grueling seasonal jobs are done by students. Every kid here bought their first car on bluberry raking money.

Probkem is whites in places like CA are fucking spoiled and lazy. They have no work ethic and no career loyalty. Used to be in America if you were a butcher or farmer, you took pride in your work, that's what MAGA is about.

Amerifatland don't have a unique culture, actually they have no culture, they are not even a country or a nation, they are just a state created for purely economic reasons with the low quality immigrants no one wanted in Europe, Asia and Latin America, plus some Black slaves who are becoming the dominant culture in many ways, especially among the new generations.

>Problem is whites in places like CA are fucking spoiled and lazy.

No, that would be the rest of the United States, especially the South. Why do you think they are so fat? Because they work so hard every day?

>Companies don't rule this country
Wew

Bingo.

Low working class Americans always want to blame someone else for their perils. ALWAYS. If its not Mexicans, its black people, if its not black people its Asians, etc.. They can never look in the mirror and realize it's their doing for being in such a shitty situation.

Installing tariffs and pretending the principle of relative advantages doens't exist is LITERALLY developing nation-tier. The last time tariffs were used extensively was the great depression and they irrefutably had a negative impact on domestic growth.
For developing nations to get loans from Bretton Woods institutions they need to reform their institutions, which always includes liberalization and the removal of trade barriers.

You people are fucking morons

i have no idea what any of that meant

No, I spent some time in TN, they are lazy too. At least lazier than people here.
Still, CA et al are full of entitled cunts who see meat processing or agriculture as beneath them. That shit is new and needs to stop.

I agree with the leaf on this assessment. Too bad all Trump supporters are literal retards who can't take criticism and often resort to saying "BUT BUT, MUH HILLARYS!"

The difference between California and Tennessee is that one of these states has a dynamic and innovative economy.

>>south america is more dangerous than africa

my cunt is safer than yours

Countries are have natural advantages when it comes to producing certain goods or services. They should focus on those industries because they are the most competitive in those industries and it will provide them the greatest long term benefits.

The world is inexorably moving towards globalisation. No first world nation is self sufficient. They don't need to be. Only shitholes try to be self sufficient and place trade barriers on foreign products to force their country to produce their own version of it.
See: Argentinian car industry before/after liberalization.

> make the state small and powerless, let free trade dominate and destroy any means and motivation for the workers to unite
> t. Lior Frühlingsblum

That's more or less what it means.

Damn, poor guy

CA is 10th per capita in GDP, above TN but below places like Delaware, Connecticut, and Alaska

But canada-bro, meat processing and agriculture is only for uneducated lowlives!! A true Californian studies gender studies and then works a high raising job at mcdonald's!!

Stupid people are very profitable.

Excellent point, my mistake

This is so true and so embarrassing.

California is the agricultural capital of the nation and like 4th largest producer of livestock

>muh magic automation robots n shiieet!
doesn't work like that leftard

Love watching the libshit reality slowly crumble before their eyes.

Then how does it work? Automation does seem to be increasing.

ford won't design and build a new automated plant just because they changed the location, nor can they replace those jobs with magic robots

Automation is something that can be phased in. You don't need to build a factory specifically for automated production.

>56%
>y-you can't stop the trend, 95%er!

Germany is like 82%
still, burgersharts should shut up about it though