Ok, b, no trolling. Honest opinions this time. Rate my gf. What do you think?

Ok, b, no trolling. Honest opinions this time. Rate my gf. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/frchan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

She honestly doesn't look bad body wise, but that weird ugly round face/head. Lookin' like a steamroller face ass bitch.

shes a bit on the whale side

Ted Cruz?

Her face isn't that bad...

She's not fat. She's just a little chubby

She looks like she's a Whataburger.

I could land a boeing 747 on it..

but body is not bad, just weird facial as some other user said above

She's fat bro. Her head is like a volleyball.

Nah dude
It is that bad

Bitch will be clingy as fuck. I can see it in her eyes. She is never going to leave you alone if you've fucked her already.

Ouch. Ok. So you don't think she's attractive? Wouldn't fuck? I'm not into cuckolding or anything, this is a serious question

Ew wtf is that a troll

If this is the best you can do I'd hate to see you OP.
And nah she is fat.

Those facial expressions are killing me

2/10

>not fat
Faggot if that ever went swimming it would be called a new species of blue whale

She isn't fat. I bet she doesn't even weigh 150. I know she is kinda chubby though

ew

>She's not fat. She's just a little chubby
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
shes fat

>I bet she doesn't even weigh 150

She's cute OP got any more of her?

I see it

She is a land whale OP.
You can't deny it.

If you can't dump her and want to stick with her then Ask her to work out and she might look a little better in a few months.

150 Kilograms maybe

So none of you would fuck her? For real?

Wouldn't she get mad at me? She's my first gf

I would OP she is cute

Tell her she's a fucking pig and you're pulling anchor unless she drops at least 30 pounds. This is how a girl with big tits and Ray Lewis arms should look.

Worst body type possible.
* Cabbage patch kid face
* Mediocre sized pancake titties spaced miles apart
* Gigantic hips (might as well be 300 pounds)

In fact, I'll be her legs know what the fuck is going on. She is getting larger, and her body is preparing for it.

FUCKING RUN

God damn. She's so hideous I can't tell if you're trollin.

OP are you fat or skinny ?

Yeah OP if you're a fat nerd, she would be ok.

Skinny. Why?

"We're going to need a bigger hoop..."

dump that moonface and get a better one then

Wow. Ok...
Yeah. Thanks user

She's my first gf so I'm hesitant. I didn't think she was that bad. I thought I was lucky just to have my first girl lol

No way.

Wouldn't touch her.

But if she makes you happy, enjoy being with her.

She's just not my type.

Is she living close to you ? Best you tell her that you move out of town and think that remote partnership doesnt work in your opinion. Just don't break her heart as she looks like she could flaten whole US with that face

0/10 rather would be a virgin

Pic is reversed.

I fucking guarantee that this bitch is the a spoiled daddy's girl. You'll spend the rest of your relationship trying to live up to her standards for men. She's never heard no. Also probably talks in a super high pitched voice to make up for her baritone body.

Would me being skinny affect sex stuff? Since she is like sort of chubby. I've never had sex but hoping it'll happen

Why do you say that?

You haven't boffed her yet?

If you've been going out longer than a month, and she hasn't sexed you up yet, it will never happen.

UNLESS, she's still a virgin.
But even then, it's dicey.

B8. I know she's not that bad

I don't think she's a virgin, but I haven't asked. I don't really know for sure. Why do you think it won't happen though?

why are you even asking these ppl ask her these things

I'm not going to ask my own gf if she is attractive

I'm still really curious in why you think this user

Yeh well not that kind of questions ofc, why are you are even asking tho dont you find her attractive lol

Why do you say she'll be clingy? Thanks for the advice anons

I mean, I find pretty much every girl attractive. But I want advice and to know what others think. It's good to kind of know public perception

I am 52 years old. You are much younger.
Most girls know within minutes if they want you as a sex partner. They're horny too.

Qualifier: Are you both over 18?
Qualifier 2: Are you in HS or college?

get onto the left one.

btw WHAT ARE THOSE?

OP, seriously. She is always on pics with girls hotter than her. Girls tend to choose their friends uglier as themselves.

We are both over 18, and in college.

>150kg
>not fat
You know that is double my weight (male) and 3x my girlfriend.
But whatever makes you happy man.
Why would you ask the cruelest community on the Internet this.

Moron, he means lbs not kg's. Are you blind?

Ok I understand that.
I realize most of her friends are technically "hotter" but I mean... How do I move up the ladder?
Also what are what?

By breaking up with this one and finding a new one. Get more talkative with one of her friends and see how gf responds.

she is cute, more?

Simple. Fat girls fall under 2 categories. First you have your fatties that hate themselves because of their disgusting flabby bodies. These type of behemoths do everything in their power to distract good folks from their condition. We're talking excessive eye make-up, stupid fucking haircuts, tattoos, etc. Then you have your "tinkerbells". These fat fucks have been grossly spoiled by their parents in an attempt to shield them from life's harsh realities. Every time they got bullied or excluded and came home crying tears of bacon grease, their daddy's were always there take to get ice cream instead of telling their lard of a child to go the fuck outside and start doing jumping jacks. Inevitably they will expect everyone who comes into their orbit to treat them this way.

Your round ass girlfriend falls under this second category. So once again, enjoy.

Look, user, forget all these negative replies.
Like I said before, if YOU are happy with her,
STAY with her.
Why care about other people's opinions on your girl?

Bwahahaha you sir, are a fucking liar. This is not true. OP, don't listen to this liar.

- Nooooo breakup tomorrow.

Ignore posts like this.

The WORST thing you could do is try to date one of her friends.
They already know all about you.

Be happy with her.
Unless, you aren't.

Stepping up bye taking your mates and get out the night. Get fucking drunk and you'll find it easier to talk to hotter girls

Try and make her jealous?

Yes
I mean I know she is kinda a big daddy's girl, and she does kinda act like that... Idk...

Really?
Thanks user

Like most fat girls that are not huge land whales she probably look better bent over ass spread. If you have pics like that I'll consider her further.

Like go out, get drunk, and cheat?

Btw she looks like a girl a friend of me fucked. What state does she live?

What region of the US does that girl live in?

No, I've only seen her completely naked once.

The fact that you're asking Sup Forums if she is fat/ugly would suggest you think she is fat and ugly. Get with her blonde friend.

5/10

better than tinder! plenty of fucking horny girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/frchan.html

not a pig fucker

Think her friend is out of my league.

Those are nikes... Unless you are talking about the blonde bitch I got no fucking clue what she thinks she's doing with those.

Lol
She's not a pig. She's not that bad. I know she's not a 10/10. You can't tell me you wouldn't at least accept a bj from her

Post yourself.

read the red pill on reddit or cheatau heartiste you are total blue pill cuck, your gf is a fat fuck I wouldn't have sex with unless I hadn't in years and was completely drunk

Listen to me mother fucker because this is the last advice i'm passing your ungrateful, swine-fucking ass. She's clearly not a "keeper". Maybe 4/10 on a great day. If you end up fucking her, the guys around you will start making fun of you for it. When other girls eventually find out, they won't want to fuck you because it will make them look bad to be fucking "the guy that fucked fat betty". Now your guy friends stay away from you because they want pussy and can't afford to be associated with you. Slowly you'll lose everyone around you except for Shamoo. Is this what you want?

Wisconsin

She is a 3/10 at best.

Jesus, some people have low standards.

Vettie

She's cute but a little fat try to convince her to start working out without being an asshole

Wow.. I've never thought about that...

Id rather not. I'm extremely attractive, about average id say
Nope, she's in the south
She's my first gf
Thanks. Idk how to do that though

Well that guy lives in wisconsin but was in nashville/chattanooga area during holidays.

Are you sure she is a virgin?

>Thanks. Idk how to do that though
Drop a few hints, like asking her if she wants to go for a jog, or to the gym, or to take that fucking drumstick out of her fat fucking face.