this is terrifying
what is this?

So you're a tranny, right?

Trans/10

oh no.....

chris is lov3e chris is life

nice axe-wound dood

Is that slit cut UNDER your ballsack?

Looks like something you'd find at the bottom of the ocean. Congrats you dumb nigger

is that an amputated dick with just the shaft showing? who butchered you like that and why didnt you let a surgeon do it? :(

Disgusting tranny, should be euthanized/10

I don't see pusi

Emrakul/10

That, no, that's not

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS

Oh God could it really be that delusional faggot

Chris if you are reading this. It's 2.0. I highly disapprove of this disgusting thing.

Did he cut a hole in his urethra?

this is absolutely disgusting

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

way past uncool

mods

K im done that's enough Sup Forums for today

Oh god this is too good. This is why I lurk Sup Forums. That's so god damned disgusting.

A man with a surgical hole in his groin is not a woman

Looks like a butchered man's genitalia. Nothing about that looks remotely female.

A man with a mental illness who has had surgery

>"As a number of online people may be aware, I have been grooving with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats towards my transition from male to female body. The source being the Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizards Binaural Beats channel on YouTube. Last March, I've started simple with growing my breasts out with their Breast Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a full inch outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my nipples to teats, as well as begin producing breast milk. Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too. But since last May, I decided to take it a step further and begin my transition from male to female with the penis to vagina tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for a while the Intersex track."

dude why

checked

Quads

A decade of this. You think he'd fade away, run out of steam. But then he gets crazier, then crazier, then crazier...

>surgery

nah nigga

Dubs
> inb4 singles

DUBS ALL DAY!!

I can't do one thing right

dubs again checked

Youre going to die chris

I kind of think its a mercy death though because youll starve without you mom

What is this? Im curious but dont wanna be sick

Those nails are disgusting.
I also read somewhere that hair often grows inside of those tranny vaginas. And an opening might create between the vagina and the large intestine. In the most serious cases both holes might become one canal - a vaginoshitter.
So no thanks. I prefer my trannies pre-op. Btw. having 2 fuckholes on one person is redundant.

At this point is it squirting or cumming? I'm confused.

Dat aint real

Hahaha no fucking way

Ugly nails m8

it's jizzing into itself.

If anyone's curious
sonichu.com/cwcki/Un-clit_2.0

I truly pity you, Chris, or whoever this is. You are quite clearly, severely mentally ill. But the burning question is, which doctor in their right mind would facilitate the insane demands of a sado-masochistic psycho? The surgeon needs to be locked up for GBH.

Holy fuck hes gonna get sepsis and die, why the fuck aren't people posting this everywhere showing what this crazy lgbt fad is doing to people

jesus christ

I read the whole thing already. How is he not dead yet?

It's an infected taint piercing wound.

better than tinder! plenty of horny sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/frchan.html

savage

why........... i can never un-see that. Out of all the chris saga this is the worst

thats hot more please

Can you insert, something, in that?

but why did he get his penis sliced off in the first place?

>dropbox
>nice mimi

can you or someone tell me what happens, i dont want to watch it.

Beyond right fucked right m8

This is bad and you should feel bad.

Its just a dude rubbing a home made clit its gross but not that bad the idea of what is actually happening is worse then the video

kys please

could u please shove something in that manhole ?

Watch it, it's a once in a lifetime experience

he jiggles himself then sperms out of his cut off pee pee wound

this is maximum delusion. post more.

Been seeing a lotta Chris threads this week. Some user said that since he keeps fingering that abcess, its like making it worse or something like that, giving Chris not much longer left to live

i hope he dies, i really do.

chris is rubbing the hole in his taint that looks infected and then cum pours out of the hole

Well i'm just glad he's making a comeback and it looks like this time he'll finally kill himself due to his stupidity.

>its another Christ-Chan glory hole episode

Why? He's the only good thing left from the old internet.

What do you jerk off to boxxy videos or something?

Dont h8 m8 i r8 8/8

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCCCCCK

because its gone past being a joke, it's just sad and disgusting at this point

this need to be capped

Some autisic fag had his taint peirced a few years ago, it opened up into this thing and he's convinced himself it's a vagina despite so many people telling him this could be a life threatening issue.

I don't know what my life has come to.. I just spent my break on this thread. Watched a man rub his fake clit. Idk how to lif anymore

Serious question op, why would you do this to yourself?

This exact same thread happens about 4 times a day for the past few days just like everything else here, this thread isn't special and you aren't special for being here.

Summer plz go

Jesus fucking christ this is so gross. And you are so fucking hairy as well. What in the fuck