I was in the Army, infantry, Viet Nam, 1970-71...

I was in the Army, infantry, Viet Nam, 1970-71. During the Bush years there was a concerted effort to encourage people to thank a veteran for their "service". Today the push is to call veterans "heros".

In January of 2003 I literally woke up to my military experience. I knew little of politics and policy. I consumed vast quantities of information to develop answers to two questions: Why war? Why do we so proudly send our children to kill other children? The answers came slowly - mostly from books. Howard Zinn's "People's History of the United States" was an eye opener. It was closely followed by two time Medal of Honor recipient Marine Major General Smedley Butler's "War is a Racket". Many other books, DVDs, and conversations followed. The bottom line, as I see it, is that war is about money and markets. The cabal that runs this country spends a lot of our tax dollars trying to convince us that war is honorable, heroic, and the "only way" to insure "freedom".

Robert Mcnamera's film "Fog of War" showed me that the Gulf of Tonkin never happened. I met a Navy officer who was on the Maddox. He resigned his commission when he saw the lie. Thus we invaded and destroyed a country, killed four million, "lost" (physically and mentally) hundreds of thousands of our own - because some group wanted war. I also recommend the DVD "Vietnam: An American Holocaust".

Service is what the person does who fixes your car. When the word "service" is applied to the military it helps to justify violence as a method for conflict resolution. Like "defending our freedom" or "bringing democracy" the word "service" is used to lower the barriers of aggression. My motto is: If you have to hurt someone to solve a problem, you are the problem.

The military solution to conflict is death and destruction. That's not service. Call it what it is - the military.
ARNY STIEBER
Chicago, IL

Other urls found in this thread:

stonezone.com/article.php?id=633#sthash.6pJaZEjT.dpuf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you're gay. ^

This is not a good place to post things like these. But couldn't agree more with you, OP.

>Howard Zinn
Stopped reading there. Fuck off with your pinko lefty bullshit

there is nothing wrong with killing subhumans. you killed loads of indians, africans, chinks and gooks, and the latest is now sandniggers. keep up the good work, America.

My dad was a machine gunner for the Air Cav 1/7th in 70-71. His division made the incursion into Cambodia. I showed him your post and he told me to tell you, "man the fuck up, faggot".

However within days of LBJ becoming President, the contract was nullified and re-awarded to Bell Helicopter. The US involvement in Vietnam was escalated, and Bell thrived. The Johnsons owned considerable stock in Bell and had used the company for transportation in his barnstorming of Texas in 1948. "Within five days after the assassination of President Kennedy and the succession of Lyndon B. Johnson to the Presidency, the program for procuring UH-2s from Kaman was dropped by the Department of Defense," wrote Kaman Corporation founder, Charles H. Kaman. "Politics had reared its ugly head in a very certain way."

EXCERPTED from the Updated edition of the Man Who Killed Kennedy the Case Against LBJ – now in Paperback.

- See more at: stonezone.com/article.php?id=633#sthash.6pJaZEjT.dpuf

thanks for your service, user

Nice book user, I'll add it to my shelf and maybe even re add it someday

Your welcome, someone has to takeout the trash

The only reason i joined the navy is to kill hajis. I dont give a fuck if it's right but I just want to kill people and get paid for it

>the Gulf of Tonkin never happened
Yeah it did. I know his son. he sells used Kias

This , if you can't see what he is while reading his books there is little hope for you not to go over that slippery slope

Howard Zin is basically dribble, fog of war was a pretty good documentry though

>>can't reply
You're either really young or really old

I'm going with really young

why war? cause its the most profitable business on earth, an endless cycle of destruction and construction.

Wait, when did LeBron James become president? I thought that nigger on the TV was Obama

>dribble

McLovin, is that you? It's been a while

>McLovin
its the dude from breakfast club dipshit

test

...you claim to have been in Vietnam yet you don't know the death count on the American side was in the low 50,000s? Not hundreds of thousands.
Countries need maintain their interests around the world, painting men as hero's is better than saying
"We need this money and these resources, get on it you worthless scum."
Besides military members aren't paid to have an opinion or find reason, just do what they're told.

this nigga

What's breakfast club?

I don't know why, but imo it's the idea of patriotism and stuff like that on why Americans say that shit, like thank you, hero etc. Out in U.K, and maybe Europe it's not the same at all. I don't even get it, no offence, but all wars started by the U.S were bullshit, and bullying other countries, I see nothing 'heroic' about that. Not trying to bash soldiers, but I don't see the point in signing up to 'defend the country' as I never saw America as ever being under threat in all its existence. Not like European countries.

its a movie by john holmes

>>I never saw America as ever being under threat in all its existence.

WWII, how young are you user

Offense taken slime ball.
I'll have you know I am a true American (Trump 2016) fed on beef and the tears of muslims. Guess it would seem like bullying to you pansy ass Euro's, what's that? Need us to bail you out of World War 3? Not this time guys.
Have something to say about it? Just try me I'm 6 foot 5 (metric system bitch) and weigh two hundred pounds of unfiltered muscle.
So keep your head down while we mame a America great again and you get ripped apart by Muslims. Bet you wish you had guns now hu?

OK I took a little initiative and Googled it. So what is the relation of the pic to dribble?

well that's the only time, but kind off, maybe I'm wrong but what I was taught in school is that the Brits etc basically dragged the U.S into WW2, so I don't know if there were under real danger, but who am I to know, they made it seem like Hitler was going to take over the world, maybe he was, or maybe he couldn't. Anyway not trying to bash anybody, I just think the U.S taxpayers money would be better off spent on itself rather than further conflict.

>WWII
The Axis' plan was to leave us out of it completely. Japan threw a tantrum over sanctions and Hitler declared war to save face. Same goes for England, but they ended up declaring war themselves.

Here is a little secret user, war (especially cold wars) are responsible for economic expansion and technical inovation. It's not pretty but unfortunately it's true. Just keep the wars cold and few if an actually have to die

Also I heard some theory that Rothchild whatever promised Britain that he could convince the U.S to enter into the war if they agreed on the Balfour treaty/to give Palestine to the Jews

yeah I guess that actually makes sense

That I have no knowledge of one way or another. Interesting though, I'll have to look into it.

I don't believe you

Japan was ignorant to attack us, and they knew it!

Had America not had cheated with bombs than Japan would have probably beat America bad

This planet is filled with human garbage, and war is useful in thinning the herd.

I really think that if we're going to have Veterans day AND be pressured to thank military members for their service constantly, then there should be a day where we just get to be dicks to them. Just one day of "Abu Graib motherfucker!" and "Your wife left you! Haha! Hahaha!"

This all seems very legitimate

What are you even talking about user

Are you being sarcastic? Or just suprised to see legit answers?

America had pushed the Japanese forces all the way back to Japan. To avoid more American casualties, we instead dropped the bomb to end the war.

The japan had a superior numbers and fighting force to Americans, in their hreat fear Americans used nuke bombs because the president even said "unwinable" to defeat Japan you must destroy the whole things, Japan shiwed America mercy which is why they survived but if Japan had gone 100% power than America would not even exist
Read a fucking book

Sarcasm since there was no legitimate statements made

>butthurt britbong detected
Still mad about giving away your empire for bread and bullets?

>(physically and mentally)
Can't read?

Second

What the fuck do you do In the Navy to kill, seaman.

Third

Almost had me there user gud try

I am trying so hard not to laugh here user, are you serious. You really don't understand what happened to Japan in the Pacific theater. Japan would have bben defeated with or without the atomic bombs. Just be happy we did drop them to end the war before soviet union marched onto your island and ended with a east and west japan like happened in Berlin. Japan turned out well with the American rebuild, things would have been much different if soviet union was running it

SLAM DUNK.

We are talking about America jackass.

Join the Brotherhood of Steel instead

Top kek, so what that's what you think so it's true?
President even said "unwinable" so that's when they dropped bombs because Japanese don't give up amd never surrender. Westerners always have surrendered but not Japan.
America was scared after pearl harbor to attack the ocean and only did because of outside help. Without combjned forces the japanese would have been full power and America would be scared and no more! Do you get what I mean? I studied a lot.of history in high school

>deflecting this hard
trump will deal you and your ilk. once the walls up, you bongs are gonna be fucked

All is fair in love and war.
Also, winning's winning you fucking zipperhead

I'm trying not to go too far into consp theories, but I heard that they knew about pearl harbor before it happened, they let it happen, to justify the aftermath to the public (atomic bombs), do you think that this was possible at all?

Quiet, faggot.

Said the bomb dropper,
Zipper head because my cock so big the head broke my zipper bitch

No, Pearl Harbor was special and perfect military planning and could ha e wiped out America if wr used pur nukes but we have diginuty

My teacher is a Vietnam vet, a draftee, and he gets pissed when people thank him. He says he was kidnapped.

US 1 JAPAN 0
Yeah okay......

Basically kid you don't understand what happened or you have been mislead otherwise. I wish I had time to explain to you but the thread will be dead soon. Japan had been push all the way back to there island after over expansion of the forces and had no infrastructure to support their military and that large of a campaign. Japan and he did not want to give up and they would fight to the last man that is proof after the continuous fire bombing for months on end that killed more people than the atomic bombs even thought of. America could have invaded Japan but did not want to and instead chose to drop the bombs to save American lives and the end of War more quickly so that Russia would not be part of the negotiations of the end. There is still some dispute on reasons for dropping the bomb but you can easily verify all these other facts with even the most unbiased historical references

Did you have some PTSD in the middle of that sentence?

Kek

People forgot about all the napalm bombings and error rates we did on Japan leading up to the atomic bomb. The napalming and erase we did on Japan killed more Japanese citizens in the atomic bomb

Why don't you pearl harbor bombing, sushi eating, slant eyed cockgobblers, fuck off on out of here? This is an American site.

Not exactly since the bombs were not conceived until after the war started.

Air raids*

Air raids and napalming *

You mean Ferris Bueller, you fucking moron.

As a Japanese I can tell you this is 100% wrong. Most Japanese at the time were realizing they were losing to America and wanted to surrender. The Emperor at the time, however, would not. Japanese today don't protest or anything about the Abomb since most of us know it was thanks to America that Japan is prosperous today.
Kind of, not really though. America knew Japan would be upset if they eliminated trade with them. But America had to because of pressure from Britain because Britain had a lot of resources in China and they were scared Japan would overthrow their colonies. Therefore America needed a reason to make Japan their enemies because before that they were still neutral with each other.
TL;DR America went to war with Japan because of Brits and Chinks but in the end it all worked out pretty well

Nips NEEDED the nuclear fire to learn that they were really pacifists, all along.
You're welcome.

Fuck off whale nigger

% wrong
Just to be clear you're only contesting about the fact that Japanese public were willing to surrender correct