You have been sent to prison for a crime you did not commit...

You have been sent to prison for a crime you did not commit. You walk into your cell to find pic related sitting on your bunk. "Yo white boy", he says, "it ain't gon' suck itself".

What do?

Dream come true, tbh

you know, he kind of looks like a nice guy

Fuck off, nigger.

He has kind eyes

That's not going to have the affect you want it to

Take out my silly little dingle, which is probably now entirely turgid. By which I mean it is about as hard a soft-boiled egg.

Apologize profusely as I ejaculate a pathetic teaspoon drizzle of dusty white goo.

Pray to Jesus that in my next life I have the privilege to be born a black man in America.

call keemstar

Horse cock > Nigger cock

Earn my jail time or die in the attempt

>I'm actually bi but grew up in Detroit
>No mother fucker tells me what to do

I would probably die

>Take a pencil and go full chimp-out

>Scream, "Here's a new hole you can fuck yourself with!" as I ram the pointed end of the pencil as deep into his eye as it will go."

>Grin as I watch him die in screaming, writhing agony.

>Peacefully spend the rest of my sentence with terrified people stepping out of my way as they quietly mumble, "that muthafucka's crazy!"

kick him in his balls then use the shiv i snuck in to cut off his dick

What part of Detroit?

you're getting stabbed, and buttraped

if this fuck tried to rape me, i'd go for his fucking neck with my fucking teeth and try to rip the jugular out or die trying.

>i saw a movie once

Mimic as if i were to suck it and once its close enough, turn SS Lvl 69 and go full Rick while biting off his dic

Agree.
Mention what I'm in jail for.
Teach him to do yoga and suck himself off, because he's never going to want me to do anything to his dick, ever.

Cut his dick off and stuck it into his mouth. If you want a job well done you got to do it yourself. How does it taste your own dick, Lebron?

How do you mean what to do?

Suck it, take it preserve your mind, keep hope and fantasize of the day you get out. There is nothing I'd shy away from in order to survive, nothing.

Suck his dick

get down on my knees and gladly oblige like the cocksucking slut I am....

not only will I be his sexy little cumslut but he will become fond of me and protect me from all the scary inmates....

win-win.

make him suck my dick and fuck him in the ass

Laugh, say something along the lines of "that's nice" and ignore him until he wants to have a civil conversation.

Lol mkay. Proceed to bite his dick off

In reality, if the Co's saw him naked, no one would get put in the cell.
He would probably go to isolation.

They also try not to put whites and blacks together.

And then get raped

With that cock? Niggah I don't know how many dicks you sucked before prison, but I can't get that shit in my mouth.

I see two realistic options.

>suck his dick and let him fuck me.

>pretend to suck his dick and then bite his dick off.

Do a 360 and run away

Look him dead in the eye.
"You're right."
Proceed to pull my dick out.
"On your knees boy"
Enjoy an experienced BJ from my faggot cellmate.

Haha like Beecher from OZ. Nice one

At least I tried to solve it civilly. I do hold myself pretty well in a fight though, and muscle, while it's useful for generating force, it's not all that useful against a trained fighter.

He has kind, gentle eyes. You should not judge by appearances, he probably has the soul of a poet.

Get suckin.

'No, it isn't' I reply as I curl up in the corner and start sucking my thumb

Hit him in the face with a bench and shit on his face yelling "Sieg Heil, baby!"

He really does. He looks like he would call you bitch but with a hint of affection.

I will grab him by the balls and gently drive his bbc into my mouth. For sure he will be moaning while thrusting my throat with both big hands on my head. He will tea bag my mouth and finally cum on my face and go to slep sharing bed. He will grab my butt and slap it a little saying oh you my good bitch does love my big dick... mmmh... sissy slut...

right, ok

Yes, but that part comes after your ass was being drilled on numerous occasions first. By analogy it makes us into savages ey

+1

Guys i have a Problem i want to let my girlfriend fucked by other man's while im licking her pussy and lick the cum out of her.
I want to suck Dicks with her.

What good is fighting skill when as a 5'8" 155lb manlet you have a 6'3" 290lb man on top of you

Best answer so far. I like the cut of your jib, son.

Do my bit to dismantle whiteness and break the racial divides. If that means having permanent cock breath, then so be it.

You don't let him get on top of you...
Also I've seen 5'8" manlets bench over 300 lbs., and squat over 800 lbs.
I'm 6'0", 235 lb., though.

Oh look! The gimp has some attitude.

He looks like a bear so i should probably listen to him

>ywn have a big, cuddly black daddy to sodomize you every night before rocking you to sleep his bunk bed

Why live bros?

immediately kill him, dismember him and start eating his flesh. No one will fuck with you then.

He's hot, why not? We could probably relate on the crime we didn't comkit thing anyway.

And he's got height and weight on you and you can bench nor squat the weights you mentioned so Idk what the point of that was

Hope you enjoy getting blacked

well, suck his dick, what other choice do i have

OP here. Joke's on you, she died years ago.

>you and you can bench nor squat the weights you mentioned
Not that much weight, no, but the last time I tested myself, I benched 260 lb. and squatted 540 lb.
In any case, I do have a background in MMA and Brazillian juijitsu, so I think I'd hold my own.

>being this upset

Jesus Christ, dat monstrous dick. It's bigger than my forearm.

ever watched prison break?
yeah i'd rip his balls off

>thinking I'm at all upset

nice try, only niggers get sent to prison

Your the one who seems upset

Fake him out, approach him like I'm about to do what he says then stab him in the balls with the ink pen I snuck in

Complain to the vuards who would promptly beat the living fuck out of him.

The guards are usually just waiting to beat the living fuck out of niggers.

>you're

What is happening in the education system these days? Christ almighty

This faggot gets it.

I want to take that cock gently in my ass

fuckin punch him in the face and rape his pussy ass

His will be the first life I take in a spectacularly violent way to ensure my dominance in the system.

me "can you at least by me dinner first"
?? "nah i wont now suck my dick you little bitch"
I get on my knees
?? "yeah you suck some good dick little slut"
me "can you fuck me already Steve"
Steve "yeah little slut, after your done sucking my dick and these chicken wings are finished

>I'll be going to prison soon.
>Got fucked up with a pretty party girl
>said she was 19( actually 17&10mo)
>on three different types of depression/anxiety meds
>smoke weed, rail MDMA (hers)
>we bang, we bang (Ricky Martin would be jelly if straight)
>she starts coming down, gets emotional
>take her home
>she claims rape
> "wtf no"
>pass lie detector
>doesn't matter/consent non issue
> mentally incapacitated
>taking sex abuse 2 plea deal
>36 months Instead of 8-15 years
>whole life fucked
> don't fuck party girls (or at least do it anonymously)

There's something really wrong with some of you lot. Get some counselling or try some other way to find your feet.

Lots of thugs up in heay.

lol

id do the same, genious logic

Ooooh wee this made me hot. More pls?

Your gonna have to just kill me

steve finishes chicken wings while i suck his cock
steve cums down my throat
steve "haha yeah I needed that, your mine now, until you leave, when im fucking horny you will make me cum, you understand"
me "yes i understand"
steve " turn around and spread that white little ass of yours... im horny again"

H-hi there *blushes*, is t-this c-ell 69g? *looks away in embaresment*

Oh fuck yeah! You're a talented naughty boy aren't you? Mmm mmm mm