I thought he was really good

I thought he was really good

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/5/12/11664554/captain-america-civil-war-cgi-visual-effects-spider-man-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i want to cut a hole in his mouth and stick my dick in

Good thread OP

same.

No you didn't

CGI costume looked better in motion but still kinda weird.

i guess... you're gonna cum spider webs

Holland was great, and I think this iteration of the character was spot on, but why was the suit CG? I understand that a fair portion of the combat needed to be CG, but it was so conspicuous that it took me out of the movie. Especially after we've seen Spider-Man in movies for 15 years now. It was weird and unnecessary.
theverge.com/2016/5/12/11664554/captain-america-civil-war-cgi-visual-effects-spider-man-interview

literally the best version of spiderman to ever hit the cinema. i hope this kid gets his own film instead of just being a gimmick for the trailers

I think it was to keep him a secret while filming, I highly doubt his solo movie will be CG.

Yeah I agree.
I honestly thought he was the best part of the movie. The rest of the movie was either boring or just stupid.
>Vision sees cap and Bucky run for a hanger with literally just one plane in it
>destroys a giant tower to destroy the hanger
literally could have destroyed the one aircraft and that would be it for Cap and Bucky's adventure.

Yeah the actor did a great job of dubbing over cgi

Impressive

>to destroy the hanger
To put something in front of the hangar. I agree, he should have just shot the plane. I'm pretty sure it was Tony's anyway.

>post yfw spider man comments on caps shield not obeying the laws of physics

easiest keks i've had in a while :D

Me too. Homecoming can't come soon enough.

>literally the best version of spiderman to ever hit the cinema.
This. The praise for Tobey's Spider-Man is so fucking puzzling to me, and I was a huge Spider-Man fan as a kid. New guy is much closer to what he's supposed to be.

So what is the future of the MCU? Spider-Man can be milked indefinitely, but Iron Man and Cap might wear thin soon.

Agreed, the Raimi movies are well made but the characters never seemed like proper adaptations to me

>I'm pretty sure it was Tony's anyway.
I doubt he owns an airport in Germany, and it could be argued that he could pay to have it all fixed, but remember the mother at the beginning of the movie? There is only so much money can buy. What if someone hadn't evacuated? Again, the entire fight scene was just a pointless sparring match where the only person that got hurt was because of an accident.

Secret Invasion.

>everybody was a skrull all along

ugh pls no

We don't necessarily need Secret Invasion to get to Dark Reign and Siege, which is what you're really getting at.

I didnt notice so im not going to pretend like it bothered me and im sure they could have changed it to make it an actual suit but it looks like for the specific design they wanted it had to be cg because of the material. Of course I would prefer if they changed the design so it could be a suit. Maybe they did it so no one would take set pictures. And your post is reasonable but that picture is retarded. He was motionlessly sitting like that because it was supposed to be a reveal in the movie and trailer just to get a look at him.

Yeah he was great

It's a retarded complaint because I doubt even a significant percentage of people watching noticed. Heck I'm not even sure if the guy is bullshitting. Could be an actual suit for all I know I can't tell.
Anyway Spiderman's enire appearance was basically action scenes doing impossible stuff so who cares anyway

Spiderman 2 was amazing.

Civil War Spiderman was very underwhelming when it came to his action scenes.

He was cool in Civil War, but I don't think an entire full length film of him as Spiderman would be as enjoyable.

No