Ask a German Sniper from GsG9 everything!

Ask a German Sniper from GsG9 everything!

Other urls found in this thread:

marines.com/being-a-marine/roles-in-the-corps/ground-combat-element/scout-sniper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

ok gonna try

Do you really have to raise and kill a chicken? Also why aren't you out killing niggers? Scared of little Merkel?

Can you quickscope?

Did you say sni-

I have so many questions I barely know where to begin.

First & Final: Why haven't you gathered a groip of closely and well assembled people and just kill all the cunts ruling the world as of now? Such as: Rockefellers, Rotchilds, Bonnier & The Morgans?

kys

wasa wrong with mah penis?

Sorry i dont get it why would i kill a chicken?
And btw Afro-Amaricans are also humans.

bilden die noch scharfschützen aus? wie komme ich dahin?

Do you look up to the greatest sniper who ever lived?

how many muslims have you killed to cleanse our motherland?

dutch do that

>motherland

Fuck off, commie.

No we don't,

First of all I am not a freaking contract killer. The GsG9 and the Sek are like swat teams

marine corps u nigger

How many shots for one kill?

Not op, but what a fucking legend that man is, jesus christ.

Do you enjoy the cock op?

Ja, frag dein lokalen Wehrdienst. Wenn du glück hast und ein paar Jahre gedient hast wirst du vll gefragt. Man wird anfangs nicht als Scharfschütze ausgebildet, das kommt erst später.

why is merkel still alive? she doesnt even run fast

Scherpschutter marechaussee, dickwad.

Nice bait

I didn't mention a contract killing or any money of any sort I just mentioned it for the better for the world.

Motherland ? i shot at people as Warning, didn't kill anyone

i would say 1?

>Afro-Amaricans are also humans
No they're not you illiterate kike.

Well its your opinion. I would never kill anybody without a reason.

How big yo dick

Wie kann ich bei der maritime Sicherheit beitretten ? hörte praetoria oder so was bieten es an

What rifle is your favorite Ar-16 or Ak- 47?

Well they have a heart,a Brain,a lung ..... Same as you or nah ?

>>BETTER WORLD

Come at me bro 1on1. Fucking camper

What did it take to get to you position?

In the training i perf. a PGM338. Most of the time i have a DSR 1

Why do you suck at pre-empting terrorism?

When will the Gemran psyche recover from the self-imposed white guilt of the last hundred years?

Why are you scared of your weapons?

>GSG 9 has participated in over 1,500 missions, yet reportedly fired shots only on five occasions

7 Years of hard work.

>they have a heart,a Brain,a lung
So do apes. Kill yourself.

Playing a lot of Siege, aren't you?

Is L115A3 the best sniper or what?

Is Hard Work your Sergeant?

>referring to a sharpshooter/marksman as a sniper
The sniper is the gun. Literally 0% military knowledge or training detected

1. We are like Swat teams, we get called to places where something bad happend/ going to happen.
2.My opinion.
3. We are not.

Ok that was funny, no.

This is proof you are a poser trying to win cool points on an anonymous image board.

Sorry English is not my first language. German word : Scharfschütze google trans. said sniper.

That's sweet, in the Netherlands we get an Accuracy International AW(s)M

Fuck off call of duty

Why ? please explain ?

Well, great 4 you.

How many confirmed kills on Al-Qaeda do you have and are you trained in gorilla warfare?

I have never killed anybody.

Because he asked what was your favorite, AR or AK and you just listed what rifles GSG9 use. You would train with both you dumb faggot. Post proof you are in GSG9, post some insignia? What unit/ outfit of GSG9? What is your Role? Where are you based?

In that case you get a pass

Corporal Christopher Reynolds used L115A3 ye focken idjit.

OH Hello!!!

is this an sniper threa

I say it again english is not my first language. i use google trans for some words. We were trained with Mps, pistols and assault rifles. Cant say anything about my "role" / or where i am "based".

...so? Stop the shenanigans call of duty

>formal military training involving machine pistols
Am I the only one who detects a hint of bullshit

Why aren't you threatening to kill these faggots like all those US Snipers?

not afraid of you faggot

Where are you stationed? What unit? Gsg9 is a generic all encompassing term like Spetznas/SAS/ Army Rangers.

are you stationed in bad godesberg?

And btw Rifle trans. into Gewehr wich means overall mid-long range weapons

i dont threaten anyone lel

GsG9 isnt military, its police, ksk is the german military

American snipers are fucking dickbags

Again: I cant say where i am "stationed" GsG9 is overall a Sondereinsatzkommand like the sek, Swat...

Puy

I can tell you right now that Scharfschütze sounds an awful lot like Sharpshooter

Thank you i didn't know how to say it

Lol nigger, Gweher is German for Rifle, its mean Rifle, nothing to do with range, a G36c is a Gweher. You can't even name any of the weapons GSG9 trains with, you read really well for someone who doesn't speak much English and abrievate words like trans. , in future when you pretend to be somethibig on the internet.

A. Actually know about that thing
B. Maybe not pick something based in a language you don't have the first clue of.

Scharf = Sharp Schütze = Shooter yea you are right

Lol are you really that stupid ? First of all Gewehr( You cant know that i know) and second in German it just means long weapon ( Not as short as a pisol)

Why are you doing such a shitty job of defending your country from the migrant horde?

How big is your dick

No Gweher is a rifle, it is the German word for rifle, it is all encompassing of anything firing rifle rounds, as it is in the rest of the world, there is no ambiguity.

God WE ARE LIKE SWAT TEAMS. If somewhere is a hostage ( and other shit), we got there and get them. Gsg9 and Sek are not the Military

So you wanna tell me i dont know what German words mean ?

Ok its complete bullshit i am not an sniper

do you train people from mexico ?

How did you become a sniper? Did you have any "talent" or did you just train after joining?

Yes, now that you are speaking perfect English I fucking do, besides the fact you don't know what Gweher means.

Not to mention the fact you claim to be part of a police and yet posted a paratrooper on the OP

Wieso hast du für Oma Merkel gestimmt ?

There are no "snipers" that's not what they are called.

Anytime someone says they are a "sniper" in the military they are full of shit.

Are there German war heros that the current German military views as heros for motivation. heros from the Wehrmacht.

To his defense. It's probably very unlikely to become a member of GSG9 without previous military training. Guy is wearing Bundeswehr stuff.

No

Wie lautet der sechste Wachbefehl?

Why did you not kill those fucking sand niggers in Munich before they killed children last Friday?

wie steht die GSG9 zu der Flüchtlingskrise?
Wie würdet ihr im Falle eines Bürgerkrieges agieren?

>There are no "snipers" that's not what they are called.

marines.com/being-a-marine/roles-in-the-corps/ground-combat-element/scout-sniper

It was one, dumb fuck

Rarely is it a single MOS, but it is like Ranger School. You go, you pass, you're a Ranger.

You chuckle-fucking rape-bag.

actually i have come across this in a completely different place, seeing people have had some misunderstandings in translations because the rifle translates into german as a word which means "long-weapon"

i dont make any point about op being real or not. just wanted to point out that i've seen this kind of misunderstandings happening before.

What kind of ranks are there in the GSG9 ? I'm ok with the german designation.