Leave capekino to me

Leave capekino to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wEkhdb8R8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanna put my wieners in that fridge if you know what I mean

too fat

Even Based Grace is concerned about the Harley solo movie, CAN'T DEFACE THE GRACE

youtube.com/watch?v=5wEkhdb8R8U

No, leave it to me

is this suppose to be sexy? whats the purpose of harley changing in the middle of everyone?

this reminds me of that star trek movie scene, i was just wondering the purpose more than anything.

>is this suppose to be sexy?
Of course you dense mother fucker...

Fish Mooney & Deadshot movie when?

>quips
>pop culture song

Why is she back? the finale next week airing on Fox at prime time will probably suck. Please tune in.

No. Just no.

Leave cooling your groceries to me

She'll team up with Harley and together they will unite feminazis all over the world.

>Will Smith as Deadshot in Suicide Squad
>Jada as Fish Mooney in Gotham

Who will Jaden be? Who is your favorite member of the Smith family?

Imagine her wrath when Jada doesn't win the Emmy for Best Actress for her two Gotham episodes this year.

Gotham is objectively the best capeshit on television.

Yeah Season 1 was mediocre but tgey really stepped up their game for Season 2

Does Gotham have Harley Quinn?

Yes and no. They made Barbara Kean a sort of semi-pre-Harley. But they went back on that.

Kind of, Barbara goes crazy, webm related.

Boy, I "can't" wait for DC's female Deadpool movie... True capekino incoming.

Why is Fish Mooney not male? SXIST SEXIST

Hello Sup Forums

Will Jerome be in the Gotham finale?

Are there seriously people who want to fuck Margot Robbie?

Because you know you have the entire internet to fap to, you don't need a shitty PG-13 fetish model, right?

she was nude in wolf of eallstreet

wall*

So?

I'd fuck Leo before I fucked Margot, she was nobody before 2013 and she'll be nobody again by September.

ok

I agreed with everything this chick said. But jesus christ why do americans say fucking "right?" at the end of every goddamn point they make?

I think she is attractive. Why do people make fun of her and call her appliance?

Yeah she harley quinn now mate so she's probably locked in to a-list forever. A character that please literally all demographics.

Contrarianism. She's an honest to god 10/ 10 and people just cant stand it. Too mainstream.

goddamn its gonna be like the joker from dark knight all over again with harley quinn. mark my words.

hehe i'm cute, but naughty. i'm so quirky!

I KNO RITE?

How the fuck do you get "10/10" out of that. She's as generic as a boy band, like they picked her face from a stack of blonde headshots a foot high.

Every. Single. Actor in this movie were spare parts the studio has lying around. I can appreciate liking a small-breasted woman, but I haven't seen a more generic "pretty girl" since that wooden mannequin on "Smallville."

Someone post the pic of that obese pimply neckbeard.

This is bait.

You cannot be this gay.

>dat lucky you tatoo over her pubes
HNNNNNNNGGHHH
such an utterly trashy move, completely fucking ruinous

She's attractive and very cute. The only thing missing is a bit of ass, perfect otherwise. No, I'm not black.

>implying all americans do this

that's her real tatoo, don't blame the movie

Will this save DC from Marvel?

We don't. It's like, only girls from like southern california talk like that, right? Like every statement is a question? And they're never, like sure about anything?

I hate that attitude in general, I mean what the fuck is the point? do they really think people will judge whatever they say less harshly because the fact that their tone was uncommitted implies they're not actually saying what they really think?

who the fuck lives like that?

I disliked Jerome more than Fish. Just too silly for me. He looked like a kid playing a villain.

can someone post a camcam pic or webm so i can shoot a load