Who would stick their dick in my fat wife? She was 115 lbs when I met her. Now she is 205

Who would stick their dick in my fat wife? She was 115 lbs when I met her. Now she is 205...

I've been the only dick in her for the last 10 years and we're starting to get bored and entertain the idea of wifeswapping/MFF/MFM

Will dump what I have. Her pussy is cash.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/frchan.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asshole pic?

fuck off fag

have sex in the same room as friend and have your girl moan louder.

Lo miles, one owner, cash or trade.

sounds familiar

Closest I've got

Do you got one with her on all fours? Need to see that pussy from behind

Holy shit that pussy looks amazing. Got any more pics? Would 10/10 fuck the shit out of it. Would you let me creampie it?

Hahaha good shit

Different view of her ass

How old is she? Nice body, fantastic pussy

Dat shit looks tight and wet af. Count yourself lucky, Sup Forumsroseph.

25. It used to be even better. I've worn it out a little bit. She's just now gotten into anal so that's always an option too.

Here's where she lacks... Her nasty fat tits

This should bring it back.

She hasn't had any other dick since she was 15?
Sweet.
I would.

Noice

Theyre not too bad, her pussy certainly makes up for them.

Tits aren't bad

Better shot of her tits

this pussy looks fucking yummy

even if she's fat you're lucky OP.

Tits aren't that bad, small relative to body fat though. Still I'd fucking devour your wife man.

Any pics of stomach?

better than tinder! plenty of slutty pussies of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/frchan.html

Fuck yea I'd swap. Literally in the same situation but mine is about 10lbs lighter. Always wanted to try sloppy seconds

Tits look pretty nice in this anyway. Any of em free hanging where her arms are out of the way?

Why would anyone fuck a chick that is fat? Honestly? Why let her get like that OP? You just be a fat ugly loser too??

what's your area code?

Lemme guess the wife says yes to another dude fucking her but no to you fucking another chick. And this is ok with you.

Fuck

Spoken from a 15 yr olds perspective

It's all so black and white when you already know everything

better than tinder! plenty of horny cheating wives of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/frchan.html

>fag
>on b
>90% cock threads/mental illness
We think you should fuck off kiddo