Anyone else encountered these brigades of retards?

Anyone else encountered these brigades of retards?

>be me
>chilling with headphones and studying at library
>hear faint chanting in the distance
>it's the black lives matter brigade
>ohboy.jpg
>ignore the meddling cunts at first
>niggerette walks up to me
>knocks off my headphones
>yells "DO YOU CARE ABOUT BLACK LIVES?"
>mumble "no" and tell her to fuck off
>put on my headphones and continue ignoring
>minute later
>bitch grabs laptop out of my hands
>drops on the ground
>"DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR LAPTOP MORE THAN BLACK LIVES? REALLY?"
>flip out phone
>start recording everything she does
>catch her admitting she wrecked my shit
>also record her taking swings at me
>grab laptop
>go to school administration and present evidence
>bitch get expelled
>has to pay for my new laptop

But why tho. I didn't ask for this.

No, I live in portland. Pretty much moved them out of here ten years ago

>black lives matter

It's not even a slogan. It's a telepathic warning sent from the future about the dangers of modern physics research, but it got mixed up.

The original order of the words is:
>BLACK MATTER LIVES

nobody asked for "black lives matter", it just showed up to the party uninvited and kinda crashed out on the couch for a few weeks after the party was over

also, post video or it didn't happen

Yup encountered something today myself, co-worker a leftist BLM supporter out of a sense of university based sheep culture.

Puts me up to HR for descrimination
All I expressed was BLM as a movement only seems to acknowledge the fatalities of w on b violence and not the massive b on b homicide rate AND the massive tax dodge the founders accumulate to fill their coffers post donation.

The outrage should come from the black violence NOT from LEO engagements

I wish they'd try some shit like that with me, I'd stand my fucking ground if you know what I mean...

You can't flimflam the ZimZam

haha
it's funny because he murdered a person
haha

This never happened op. No video. Did a black guy fucked you crush and you come here for support? Go to pol the will love you

No he was serving justice.

post video

Nigger or liberal cuck detected

No he was serving justice

You got me

>murdered

>Trayvon Martin (nigger)
>Person
pick one.

Video?? Op is a faggot making cancer threads with no support for his caim

What's the difference between dog shit and niggers?
When dog shit gets old it turns White and quits stinking.

so were these guys, remember?

Video?? Op is a faggot making cancer threads with no support for his claim

>sidearm

Edgelord

Yes, I remember. Exact same situation

Great comparison...

Excuse me Democratic not liberal. There is a difference moron

What a load of shit. Try harder.

>Anyone else encountered these brigades of retards?
Nope. I live in Salt Lake City.

Post video or none of this happened

I donno, could easily be legit judging by the widespread amount of crazy BLM freaks. We do need that video, though.

what the flying fuck is that?

>implying liberal democrat
>liberal
>L
>I
>B
>E
>R
>A
>L

What's an SJW BLM Bernie stooge like you even doing here? Shouldn't you be in your safe space?

"Black lives matter" should be renamed to "Only black lives matter" since those faggots harass people who arent black and say that black lives matter

Tampon

How can those two mix? Do you know the difference is like calling someone communist Republican

Tampon holster for the guy who said shooting an AR gave him PTSD

Not diplomatic or charming in the slightest, but don't ignore the point just because your sister was fucked by a black guy.

No because I live in England where the blacks aren't a problem.

You just have mudslimes raping everyone

I live in the suburbs, and work on the outskirts of a major city. I'm in a service based industry, and any day there's a protest rally going on, black or white the customers are pissed off that the BLM fucks made them have to take a few detours. I don't even know what is attempted to be accomplished by simply wrecking shit and making working people late for work...
>BLM succeeded! Armed assailants must now have therapy yelled at them in place of stopping a threat
I have yet to see a list of demands. It's a chimp out. No organization, aside from the couple of guys at the top making absolute bank.

Blacks aren't, mudslimes are.

Fucking cesspool around here in Surrey. Fuck these cunts.

>flip out phone
whut

UK.. You know we live in the USA? Its like saying the parliament is the same as Congress

They will be if your liberals get there way and suddenly your country is happily accepting refugees from war torn african countries

Maybe he got one of these badboys.

Holy fucking shit, you managed to get that ape in trouble. Most of the time libtards will just ignore it

we're getting a few stupid fucks who are acting as if BLM is valid here and protesting against the police

Not raping everyone, just some.
Tell me about it mate, cambsfag here, if the mudslimes don't get ya the chavs will.
At least we could at least say May did ONE good thing (keeping Trident)

That face when I live in Eastern Europe where the population of non-white inhabitabts is less than 0.1% of total population

Oh fuck me sideways. Like 98% of cops here don't have guns and the ones that do would only use them if there was no other option, fucking idiots man the lot of em.

>being this cucked

BLM just got told thier demands to get rud of the VPD entry in the Vancouver Gay Pride Parade was denied.

I get the feeling they are going to disrupt it anyway

What could I, a mere mortal with access to a decent bank could do to fuck with them LEGALLY if they do so?

Supersoaker filled with piss?

Water balloons filled with Bad Dragon cumlube?

right, also let me reiterate, it sounded as if i thought BLM was valid in america. everyone wants to be a victim so badly and blame all their shortcomings of being a lazy piece of shit on the police.

All niggers are savage animals and they should be made extinct.

I wasn't calling the police idiots, the ones who think the police here are a problem are the idiots.

She'll undoubtedly end up suing for civil rights violations and they'll quietly pay her a nice "settlement". Such is justice in the land of the free..

Seth?

I just think they're still pissed about the slave trade and they're trying to start a race war. Whom will you side with user?

Something that'll stick around and smell for a while. Cumlube probably won't.

>When dog shit gets old it turns White and quits stinking.
So Michael Jackson was dog shit?

>dindu nuffin

Ausfag here. Got yelled at by a paki when HE cut ME off on the north circular. I fed it back to him and he told me to fuck off back where I come from. Something wrong when a paki thinks he owns the land over a white man. Jeebus Christ man get your blacks in order

Report it as a hate crime against LGBT.

www.reparations.me
Pay your debts, white boi.

Revaluation

There is literally nothing wrong with the Black Lives Matter movement.

(sage'd)

>tfw live in 50% black neighborhood

Niggers are scum and should be treated as such.

what? another one was shot by the police? poor guy, he looks so innocent

Surrey BC?

Something wrong with a white man when he thinks he owns land that was never a white mans to start with

Surrey England I'd guess,

0/10

England never a white mans? Please explain.

We have to spread the word we are all in grave danger.

I'm just saying, treat the natives a little better then they wont have to resort to huffing shit.

OP we're waiting on your "video"

Checked cause g

Aus.

Black lives matter
It doesn't mean u matter less, they r simply saying black lives matter. Take a step back and reevaluate urself, reevaluate the anti blackness that is ingrained in every society, and how the color of ur skin or the texture of ur hair gives u priveledge. Recognize that there are skin bleaching products all over the world. Inform yourself of all the senseless black lives that have been innocently taken for no reason. Can you justify a 6 yr old getting shot? When the world is trying to erase u, ur sense of self worth crumbles, black lives matter is a necessary movement bc they don't have equality....please inform yourselves...

They got their little media moment.

A bunch of those shits blocked downtown traffic for hours too.

If that had been me on the bunch, the little shit who got pushed by an old man would wish that was all that happened if I had been so treated

What other ideas?

I could get a decent drone, and if they sit down in the middle of the intersection fly something down to them like a fucking remote controled dildo

Whats good bro

Get your pakis in order. Shoulda put his car in a ditch and hooked him in the gabber a half dozen times till his mouth bled teeth.

You sound like an abolover mate.

I live is a city with a lot of EI people and most are really nice, they treat the place as a community that doesnt owe them everything, they work like I do for a living

You must be a vegan

Confirmed nigger

Oh yeah Opleez appease

0.0/10

Natives ain't worth shit and fuck you.

>record
you still have it??..i really wanth to see it.

Do you even english?
Fucking niggers

Oh yeah. Love the boongs. I love the ones with the most flys around their cunts. Means they are the juiciest. Most of them fuck for lunch money. What's not to love?

Eggs, bread, sausages, weed. They're good

Okay you want to fuck em up Royally? I just hatched a plan:
>get crippling dirt on BLM members
>get footage of nigging
>create propaganda about blm being terrorist using footage and facts
>find out where and when they'll strike and find out how to counter e.g barriers like the bikers against WBC
>block everything they do
>outshout them
>call them out on their racism and violence

Ex-lax + Indian food + plastic bag = nigger dispersing ordinance for a drone.

Fucking monkeys hahahha

EI people?

I've lived in Portland for the past 20 years. I don't know what Kind of Bubble you live in but they're still here. They just moved out to the rim of the eastern neighborhoods because of the Housing Expansion. I still see them everyday, and y'know the we're in the Progressive-Lefty retard Captial of Oregon. Right?