Who are you listening to the most rn?

>Jon Hopkins
>Four Tet
>Deadmau5 (unironically)
>floating points
>Bonobo

I just went to Publix today, and the customer service and cordiality is unmatched. Northerners will never know what it feels like to be in Publix.

Publix is super comfy desu

They even offer to assist the elderly in carrying their bags to their car.

Nigga they assist me and I'm a 22 year old boxer in great shape. Sometimes I get like 2 bags worth of shit Nd they still offer assistance.

>Ozzy Osbourne
>Christmas music
>Hildegarde
>Warning
>Metallica

Life is so fucking good right now.

Pub Subs are better than sex.

$uicideboy$

Old Metallica is comfy desu

Klaus Schulze

Kurt Vile, Steve Gunn, Hiss Golden Messenger, Six Organs of Admittance, William Tyler, certain Jim O Rourke releases, etc.

Cocteau Twins

I've always put off listening to Hiss Golden Messenger because of the name. I know it's a dumb reason, but it's the truth. I like all the other artists you've mentioned quite a lot (with the exception of Six Organs, never rly listened to them), so am I missing out on HGM?

yes

>pan am
>Oidupaa Vladimir Oiun
>ASAP Ferg

this is my first post on this board.

and you will never know the beautiful horror that is stew leonard's

These are y fav artists rn

Burzum
Aphex Twin
Talking Heads
Emperor
Neurosis
Isis
Converge
Big Black
Jesus Lizard
Swans
Nick Cave
Have a Nice Life
Melvins
Godflesh
Popol Vuh
Wire
Minutemen
Darkthrone
Nails
Genghis Khan
Xiu Xiu

>nujabes
>new ATCQ
>clipping
>jeff rosenstock
>sufjan stevens

also, last night I came to the realization that Amok is the best thing Thom Yorke has done in the past decade. AMSP was good but damn I slept on Amok

I have your IP proving that you're a publix employee. I'm reporting your company to the new york times for advertising on a white supremacist website.

>tfw listening to Garage Days

>AG Cook
>Boris
>Gas
>Yagya
>OOBE

I was born raised and still living in Florida and as much as I love Publix, it looks like Winn Dixie in comparison to Wegmans in the north.

Martha
Gram Parsons
Antischism
Lemonheads

Anyone who knows anything knows that hy vee is the best grocery store. Coasties need not apply

>Gram Parsons
Good choice, nice taste.

THIS T B H

stew leonards is the reason ill always come back to the north east

Agree. Wegmans is master race. Fuck your weak ass Publix shit.

>Quo Vadis
>Blaze Of Perdition
>Drake
>Bathory
>Converge

Noice
Bonus for Converge & Isis

Also gud

I like you

chisato moritaka - kono machi (home mix)

another wegmansfag checking in.

oh fuck i read the op wrong but i've been listening it on loop for like 35 minutes so

Honestly Die Antwoord. Saw them live and they were amazing. Mount Ninji was only half good though, the rest felt like shitty filler. Especially hated the Timmy parts. Donker Mag is probably going to sit in my top 10 albums for a looooooooong time though. Especially after how disappointing The Atrocity Exhibition was from Danny Brown.

Are they actually any good or just popular? My feminist friends have griped about them being misogynist, and I have been listening to more A$AP lately anyways.