In case you didn't understand this meme...

In case you didn't understand this meme, Bernie pretty much summed up the meaning in his speech at the DNC the other night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think OP actually is an example of the Dunning Kruger effect.

For those who don't know. it's a phenomenom where idiots think they're smart (Brian Griffin - Family Guy). It may also apply to smart people who believe they're nothing special and believe tasks that are easy for them are easy for everyone.

Go away HillShill

I have cerebral palsy. Does that count?

Immunity cat rides with me

0_0

My uncle has that. it hasn't affected is mental capacity at all. he is in a wheelchair though.

Ironically, im pretty sure this applies more to Bernie supporters
>stupid black people, we're trying to help you!
>WE know what's best for you so stop complaining and attack the mean republicans instead!

agreed. luckily it's about 20% of the republicans that truly support him. nothing to worry about in the long run

but still, the media pretends it's close to they sell ads. and it's better if people think it's close so they get out and vote.

>this damage control

Delicious libshit tears

The more the DNC tries to push itself as the party of the smart and casts its detractors as stupid or uneducated who cant make decisions for themselves the harder they are going to get pushed back. The educated urban liberal is hated everywhere other than their own circles.

When Bernie rolled over & licked the DNC's collective ass by accepting that he was sabotaged on a national stage, I decided he's not worth listening to at all. Go fuck yourself, sir.

He is a cuck of the highest order.

He's one of those guys that gets cheated on constantly by his wife, yet knows about it and does nothing.

Yeah, we totally need that beta horseshit in the whitehouse.

Quints can't lie

Rather than emboldening the Right, I think it's just weakening their own base.

I've typically been a left-leaning independent, even registered independent when my teacher forced us to register back in HS. But the Dems are completely repulsive to me at this point. I was surprised during the primary season when I found myself hoping for a Ryan encampment to help oust Trump, turn the Right away from the bullshit they've courted for about a decade now, and teach the Left a lesson. But here we are...

Your kind is irrelevant now. The Emperor will cleanse filth like you from the kingdom.

Bernie is a fucking idiot. Anyone who takes his word as sage advice is also a fucking idiot.

lol yeah.

>Mexicans, we'll let you in so we can get the "Taco bowl" vote or whatever we secretly call you spics in our emails that got hacked and released

>a supposedly smart person posting such an obvious false dichotomy fallacy

Heh

>had the black vote
>is a power hungry cunt
>wants the feminazi vote and spouts their bullshit to get it

I get shitting on Bernie, but isn't that much closer to the Hillary starter pack?

>referencing Dunning Kruger effect in a pretentious political diatribe
>misspelling "principle"

The irony is delicious

>This was said in emails between Hillary supporters

Trump being in any position of political power at all is disheartening as fuck. I can say so for Hillary as well. I honestly cannot fathom that we as a nation cannot produce better at that level. Maybe its my own insular bubble since i work in academic research where everyone is smart as shit but i mingle with the plebs, theyre not that dumb. It seems like people are just dissatisfied with life but it always baffles me how fuckin misguided they are about what the solution is. It feels like the capitalist revolution has begun to eat its own children.

If you work in academic research but can't piece this election cycle together then I would very much feel better if you were to quit doing academic research

>stupid black people, we're trying to help you!
>WE know what's best for you so stop complaining
Thats the republicans.

>pretending to be smart
>on Sup Forums

Irony here too

Nice try, taking the intellectual highground by using "big words" to seem like a smart guy, which is by itself an aspect of the the Dunning-Kruger effect, further underlining your pseudo-intellectal position by using a classic "No True Scotsman" fallacy, making fundamentalistic claims about the thinking capacity of Trump voters. By itself, the effect which you used so nicely in your ramblings is hardly related to the matter, only being relevant to the creator of the image but neither to Trump or his supporters. So please, next time you shitpost, put some effort in it without leaving no room for discussion by embarrassing yourself from the very start.

Republicans only regards to racial issues is vehemently denying that they're racist
Did you forget all the butthurt when blm crashed Bernie's speech and all his supporters were getting upset cause 'Bernie's for the people'?

Trump got in because he represents an alternative to the establishment and politicians in bed with corporations
Hillary got in cause the DNC rigged the contest

It's actually both parties but either way fuck niggers

Why? Only an idiot buys into the liberal idea that he is hitler or bad with the economy.

He seems pretty open minded, believes in the second amendment, and is actually willing to fight ISIS.

Did you know that Nintendo only bought 32 percent of the company controlling pokemon go? Do you understand why?

I'm not even OP but pic related

I love that cat. I'm sure he's saved me from many a horrible fate. Just think-one post and you're saved. Truly the G-d that we need.

Trump was just a meme... how the fuck did anyone let him get this far.. seriously...

we're fighting isis, idiot. it's dumb people like you that make this country look bad. you dumb little shits shouldn't be allowed to vote at all.

The Clinton Cash documentary is all lies.
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

politics was ripe for trolling. it got brought into the crossfire with the internet and social media.

He turned a million dollar loan into 250 million of renewable annual income. He pulls a billion dollars every 4 years. He's there because he has the ability. The Clinton's were kissing his ass in the photos they took together. They were trying to butter him up to get political welfare. The only way they understand how to make money is corruption and bribes.

Shit hillary took money from countries openly hostile to the US which is referee to directly in the constitution article 1 section 9. How the fuck can you be sworn into the presidency, take the oath to protect the constitution, and be directly violating it living off foreign bribes?

Doesn't this very statement translate to 'if you vote for trump, you may think you are smart, but you are really not, cuz I is smarter'...?

>we're fighting isis, idiot.

Dropping leaflets on them before bombing their oil trucks and half assedly bombing them in Iraq as you fund them in Syria barely qualifies as fighting them.

Idgaff! Trump 2016!

>left wing statist
>speaking against social engineering
I lold, op. Good one.

Oooo an ultimatum how
can I possibly survive!?

You gotta stop believing everything he says. His father was already a tycoon. You took the b8

We aren't really fighting ISIS, obama has had multiple opportunities to wipe them out, but he always holds back.

When bombing their oil trucks he had them drop pamplets telling them that they should evacuate because we are going to bomb their trucks an hour in advance just to make sure we didn't kill any of them.

As the US generals are retiring and can speak out against Obama, they do, because he is a dipshit. He is advocating dispensing islamic followers into every country and his advocacy is what is leading to these bombings.

He grew up muslim and he still is a little shit stain cuck for them.

our muslim allies are fighting them just fine. they don't deserve american troops being in danger. so far they're killing other muslims. fuck em.

ps no need to worry about terrorism here in the US. or mexicans, or muslims. it's actually been really pretty rare.

stop being a fucking coward

The irony of this meme is staggering.

sure kid. the guy pulls a bait and switch on you and your tongue is still wagging.
another pseudointellectual for Hillary.

who cares? they're weak and inefficient especially in the US. 5 or 6 people killed here and there. fuck, more people die by accident. and i bet you with every attack, more lives are saved in other ways, through people uniting and not killing each other fora few days.

fuck ISIS and fuck you for being such a coward

His father didn't give him 500 busineses. His father's net worth was about 250 million. That's the amount of income Trump makes in a single year. You are just buying into the liberal bullshit without looking into the facts.

>our muslim allies are fighting them just fine.
lolno

Our "muslim allies" get their shit pushed in on the regular

>they don't deserve american troops being in danger.

Bombing the fuck out of them with jets does not put our troops in danger

>ps no need to worry about terrorism here in the US. or mexicans, or muslims. it's actually been really pretty rare.

>your countrymen getting killed and raped by invaders is pretty rare so get over it and vote for people that want more of them

>stop being a fucking coward
Not the one voting for the cuck party

hey genius, money's worth changes over time you fucking dummie

Yes

Hur dur
>people who think they're smarter than they are vote trump
Nice bait

I think both are a disgrace but all the Trump supporters I've met are a sepcial kind of stupid. They say his name like an old wop cunt says the rosary. If some story on the news-any network-mentions Russia they murmur "Donald Trump".They can't tell you why. They seem ignorant to the fact that Trump has a crush on Putin and vice-versa. It's like when the nogunz cabal murmur "Hillary will end gun violence" whenever there's a mass shooting. Even though violent crime is at a low. Fuck this gay earth.

wtf are you talking about? they just got them out of iraq. they're doing fine. fuck we shouldn't be helping at all but we are. no need for troops

>who cares?

People that care about their countrymen

>they're weak and inefficient especially in the US. 5 or 6 people killed here and there.

>san bernadino
>orlando
>refugees raping and killing across the nation

>5 or 6
>just get over it and import way more you coward

You should probably kill yourself as soon as possible.

true, pretty much everyone thinks they're smarter than they really are.

with trump supporters you just shift the range down a couple notches

>being this delusional

yeah exactly. immigrants are nothing to fear either. your cowardice is a fucking stain on the great country of the USA

Yuuuuppppppppppppppppp. Anyone who votes for Trump has autism. Like consciously making the decision to fuck your country in the ass. I will say that watching the Republican party crash and burn since 2000 has been great though.

yeah, it isn't. she's right. what's your point?

>wtf are you talking about? they just got them out of iraq.

>take back one city
>out of Iraq

>they're doing fine.
2 years to take one city is not "doing fine"

>fuck we shouldn't be helping at all but we are

>destroy secular government keeping radicals in order
>leave power vacuum because king nigger wants to leave early
>leave Isis a fresh playground

>hurr we should just ignore the problems we create that then affect us and Europe in the form of terrorism because gay democrats on Sup Forums said so.

>no need for troops
Again,storms of Jdams are not troops

You're the one being a cuck coward shitbag. Islam slowly kills off every other culture and you can be a complacent liberal fagwad and write it off if you want. That's your right limp wrist.

About 11,000 people die every year from gun homicides. In the Sep 11th attacks about 3,000 or just under people died. That is to say islam killed a figure equivalent to 20 to 30 percent of gun homicides in the US in one year.

Actually a good amount of the gun homicides were actually islamic murders in the US that year too.

Have you ever studied the formation of Pakistan or why it was formed. Your bitch ass needs a history lesson.

>thinking every gun owner is a mass shooter is dumb
>thinking every muslim is a terrorist is fine though

how stupid are you really? have you been tested?

This meant for Not Stupid phone

His father's wealth is quoted around the year 2000. Nice try trying to say inflation made 250 million worth more over 16 years.

Jesus man why do people that know nothing about economics or money so smugly talk about it?

>equating owning an object to belonging to an ideology calling for the murder of all apostates

Last time I checked my firearms did not come with brochures telling me to kill all non believers.

>fear
>fear
>more fear

death is a fact of LIFE here, there, and every single country in the fucking world.

fuck off. it's hard to take you seriously when you're just a fucking sniveling coward.

At least he diddnt have to rig the votes to get nominated. Nor did he get unfairly clearedof a blatent felony. Fuck shillary

Oh yeah? What do you do then for a living? Do you contribute to society?

guns are specifically designed to kill. you can't get more specific than that. they'll kill anything if the trigger is pressed. they don't decide on a case by case basis.

Why are you so fucking retarded?
Open minded? With regards to what? Because it's not social issues, that's undeniable.

I'm going to ignore your attempt at appearing smart by referencing pokemon go, thanks.

she won fair and square by getting more votes.

even if she didn't, political parties are allowed to pick nominees any way they want to. popular vote being used to pick started int he early 1970s.

I guess that means no, you don't understand how Pakistan was formed because you're a dipshit child. Islam spreads by slowly killing everyone else off, that's why so many middle eastern countries are about 98 percent islam, because they murder everyone else.

You not standing up and opposing them makes you a weak pussy piece of shit. Fear fear fear. You're afraid to oppose anyone else. Enjoy wearing things and panties bitch.

i wear things all the time.

i just don't care about muslims. i don't care about pakistan. i don't care about the muslim countries. i dont' even care about france.

i also don't live in fear.

the US will be fine. and it's already the best country in the fucking world. it's already the best.

That's why he's up by 3-4% in the polls right?

And they are inanimate objects that tens of millions of people use every day to kill no one.

Again, you can own a gun and not subscribe to the belief of murdering people because they don't agree with you.

Islam on the other hand is a belief system that calls for the death of those that do not believe what they believe.

If you stray from this then you are not a true follower of islam.

and considering how many muslim countries are shitholes rules by sharia law and the fact that the FBI has received no assistance with domestic terror investigations since 9/11 I would assume that a lot if not the majority are serious muslims.

he got a bump from the convention idiot. it was exdpected.

and anyway that's just popular vote. here in the US we have something called the electoral college. he has a large uphill battle for those states he needs to win. that isn't reflected in some single poll.

Protip:
The GOP doesn't keep losing because the last presidential candidate wasn't a big enough asshat.
If you can't move a bit to the center, at least try to move a bit towards sensible.

No, you choose to ignore my reference because you don't understand why. That also is part of why you don't support Trump, because you don't understand money or economics.

A lot of his actual beliefs are fairly progressive. He has supported the legalization of pot before as well as abortion. He may say bullshit niw like Hilary does to get elected, but he's a pretty laid back libertarian on a lot of fronts and is on record as such.

You don't need to think I'm "pretending" to be smart. I graduated summa cum laude with 3 degrees and run part of the CA state's administration. So you can suck my fucking balls.

oh noes, the evil muslims are coming to get me in my sleep! run run!

fucking coward. that's all you are.

I know you don't care about Pakistan. What you are really saying is that you have no idea how it was formed or why. If you objectively studied it on your own without being babied into liberalism by teachers and parents and you had a real grounding in the history of Islam you would think differently.

I don't understand what princicple means... I looked it up and I don't think its a word.

TRUMP FOR KING!

>The GOP doesn't keep losing because the last presidential candidate wasn't a big enough asshat.

>keep losing
>one presidency

The GOP barely lost to Obama twice and they nominated Neocon cuckservatives that conservatives hate.

Trump gained more votes than any other GOP candidate in history, couple that with the recordbreaking turnout in the GOP primaries and the downtrending turnout for the DNC and their shitshow of a convention with the most crooked candidate in recent history with more to come and the communist betraying 46% of their primary voters.

This election is going to be fun watching democrats cry themselves to sleep.

After the election will be fun when trump cries that the whole was rigged against him

>Trump gained more votes than any other GOP candidate in history

no he didn't fool. he brought more republicans out to the primary, that's it.

it won't be fun because his idiot base all believe in these conspiracy theories.

>DNC rigging against bernie proven fact
>hurr is all lies you racist republiturd

OP... You don't understand the Dunning Kruger effect. Did you post this ironically?

Bullshit! Clinton Cash is verified and validated. Schweizer is willing to debate anyone on the facts.

Are you literally retarded?

it's not. he got less votes. even the people who work for him acknowledge that. trump supporters want to try and make it stick but they can't.

anyway, primaries are irrelevant. parties can do anything they want. letting the people decide started in the 1970s

Let them, they have a right to think whatever the fuck they want. This whole election is shit, it's making everyone spew their ideas like everyone gives a shit. I can't fathom why there is so many political posts anymore, no one listens, they only argue and both walk away feeling like they're better than the other person.

your image says votes, dummy, not new voters. you're a fucking idiot.

>tries to call someone retarded
>is literally retarded himself

Bernie lost. Grow the fuck up and stop blaming everyone but yourselves.

No, he understands it perfectly. Troll harder Trumpfag.

What does Dunning Krueger have to do with voting for Trump?