MOZART SOLD MORE ALBUMS THAN BEYONCE

In 2016, Mozart sold more albums than Beyonce.

>feminists BTFO
>SJW faggots BTFO
>hip hop BTFO
>top 40 BTFO
>liberals BTFO
>PLEBS BTFO

Classical music will never die faggots. Put away your synthesizers and pick up a violin.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/trending-now/mozart-sold-more-records-this-year-than-beyonce_/475462206
youtube.com/watch?v=9Fle2CP8gR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wsbtv.com/news/trending-now/mozart-sold-more-records-this-year-than-beyonce_/475462206

Link

Will 2017 be the year of classical revival?

atlanta sucks

IRRELEVANT

WHITE

MEN

>bundles
nice try white boy

Honestly I would buy it not just for the music, but the accompanying books that come with the box set. It's really expensive though.

>irrelevant
>white
>male
>Mozart
Pick one, cis scum.

friendly reminder

That's mainly because of over 6000 purchases of a 200 cd boxset. I'm not saying Mozart doesn't deserve to sell more than everyone else (he does), i'm just sayin'. That article can be a bit misleading until people read on because people instantly assume albums sales, not massive boxsets.

mozart is literally the most entry level classical music to exist so that's no surprise

Mozart is exit level because plebs underrate him.

Rich people have better taste in music. What can we say.

WE WUZ SAVANTS

only like 2,000 people bought them. they count each individual disc as a copy sold. u'r the cuck.

>I'm not saying Mozart doesn't deserve to sell more than everyone else (he does)
>muh old is gold
pathetic

stay sleep

professional classical musician here

Everybody knows Mozart and Bach are barely listenable. Even classical musicians only like a few pieces by each musician.

The fact that more money was spent on classical music than shitty top 40 dribble is music to my ears. Twerkers go home

I pick male ;)

But jazz is the continuation of classical music you dumbwit

>professional classical musician here
Go back to hell, Glenn Gould.

Who are you quoting?

i can barely afford to eat and my music taste is great, btfo

I thank classical for laying the footholds for jass, but once jass was born there's really no need to keep listening to classical.

Hahaha no it's not. New classical music is written all the time.

Jazz and classical are bros.

no, that's metal

Who's Jass?

Why do u fags politicize genres and turn this shit into some kind of gay moneymaking competition? Embarrassing

Compare any modern pop artist's discography to Mozart's. He was much more prolific and talented. I don't like classical but anyone can see that.

what the fuck is even the point of that comparison?

thats coz only old people are stupid enough to pay for music

Hopefully bait

God this is such a shit thread

Anybody got a torrent for this?

JAMES FERRARO PREDICTED THIS WITH HIS MASTERPIECE -- HUMAN STORY 3

Dude honestly mozart is pretty bad. I believe that Bach/Mozart are kind of a meme.

There are a million other great classical composers. Debussy has some really nice music.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Fle2CP8gR0

Thanks man. I would go into the classical threads, but I went in once and they all made fun of me and told me to leave.

maybe you shouldn't have been a faggot

>It's a "every piece of music composed before jazz is called 'classical' genre" thread
this is the worst meme, because it will never end. You can't generalize ten centuries of music into one genre

So break it down for us then...

Haha what are you talking about.

All of the music discussed in this thread has been classical.

yeah, because you have horrible entry level taste you pussy

Classical is probably one of the hardest genres of music to listen to.

It barely has any organized presence on the internet. When you go and try to dig around the genres of classical to find one you like, it's just a fucking mess.

Then you go to the record store, and it's a fucking mess there too. Or they just have some shitty pleb-tier bach compilation album that is ugly and boring as shit.

It took me forever to find performers and composers who I actually like.

""""""""feminism""""""

who run the world?
GIRLS

>Dude honestly mozart is pretty bad.
>Debussy
14 year old girl pls go.

#THICK LIVES SAVE LIVES
#RADFEM
#FATSHION
#LOOKING FOR MORE 18 YEAR OLD QUASIAMOROUS GENDER-DIVERGENT NEUROBINARY OCTOPUSKIN BLOGS TO FOLLOW

>Bach
You're full of shit and have no credentials.

>Debussy
Look at this fucking pleb

Disgusting to even imply a black person could write with the elegance of Mozart and Beethoven

Stick to rap where you don't need notes

Its mostly because they were pioneers. Bach was chosen to test the first pianoforte prototype ever invented (he said it was shit).

People also judge his music comparing it to modern day pianos. They fucking forget that bach's pianos didnt fucking had any pedals or velocity curves and the keys mechanism was completely different.

Debussy is great but debussy played on modern pianos