£65 million for Suarez in 2014, a world class player proven in different leagues and at the international level

>£65 million for Suarez in 2014, a world class player proven in different leagues and at the international level
>£94 million for Higuain in 2016, a player who had one good season in a weak league, and in La Liga would usually score against Getafe, Rayo, Granada-tier teams

Great way to spend that Pogba money, Juve

>implying he will help them win the CL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9icsfeLZqcs
vecchiasignora.com/topic/303673-la-stampa-guaio-juve-il-rientro-di-marchisio-slitta-a-dicembre-o-gennaio-pjanic-sara-testato-davanti-alla-difesa-allegri-vuole-matic-25-mln/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>different leagues

Eredivisie = Lega Pro

OP is bloody retarded, Higuin is easily a top 5 striker on a good day

the 94m price tag is hardly his fault, as usually england is to blame

>tf
>tt

I rate Higuain lads

>scoring loads of goals in the Eredivisie and the EPLel automatically makes you a world class player

wew lad

>paying almost 100m for a 29 year old

I hope this shit backfires

Why the hell would you spend £94m on 29yo Higuain when you already have Dybala and Mandzukic? A ~£55m bid for Icardi would have made much more sense

I really hope United pull out of the pogba deal now

>Paying 94 gorillions for a massive choker

Hope Jewentus bench him during eventual finals, this guy is a living disgrace

>Icardi

>Mandzukic
>good striker

Quick test for our knickerbocker

youtube.com/watch?v=9icsfeLZqcs

Who scored this goal: Ribery, Robben or Mandzukic?

they just bought him to weaken the league, they pulled a buyern

They want to win the CL before Buffon retires, Dybala is too young and unexperienced for that, they need a world class striker next to him. Mandzukic and Icardi just aren't good enough
The only strikers better than Higuain are Suarez, Benze and Lewa, but their clubs wouldn't sell them even for 100M
Higuain is unironically the best they could buy

>Higuain
>one good season

career average of one goal every two matches
check your brain OP, you might be retarded

The previous massive choker player meme.

Suarez was banned for 4 months and wanted out, also it was 75M which was a fair price.

Juve triggered Higuain's release clause which is why the price was so high. Napoli didn't want to negotiate but couldn't do anything.

Not even PL clubs would spend that much on Chokeguain

What the fuck Juve

I thought they were smug as fuck with their Money.

Why would they basiccally swap Pogba for an old Higuain.

Aguero and kane are better than him aswell

Kane is just a taller Mandzukic. Such strikers should be outlawedd.

maybe in englel

It's 94 million Euro you dumb fuck.

>EPlel fags are this deluded

Look at his goal scoring record, he's a machine and probably the best they could get to try and win the cl

(though he'll get you to the final but choke desu)

>not rating aguero

Mario puhlease

Fuck off. Kane is garbage, Aguero is decent

Why would we rate someone City has no reason to sell? They bought a lot of shit expensive clowns, Aguero isn't one of them, he's actually the best purchase they made over Juve since they were at the top.

If Juve had the money power they have now they wouldn't have to spend almost thrice as much to buy Higuain.

>Americans

LEL

>score 21 two seasons ago
>score 25 and win the golden boot last season
>shit

blame hodgeson and his shit tactics

OK, thanks, Muhammad

Aguero is good, but if you don't rate Higuain because of his international performances i don't understand how you can rate Aguero when he's the only person who managed to do worse than him

it means it's 75m £, quite the difference

>not just buying Mario Gomez for 10 million and some young South American lad
Cucking Napoli is good I guess. They have already won the Serie A before it even began.

>benzema

Griezmann

>implying Pogba is leaving

pepper ur anguses

>Mario Gomez in Serie A
didn't work out too well

Second one is sexy as fuck.

I think Greaseman's latest buyout clause is £76m (€91m)

third one with Dybala wide is a world beater

i rate cavani and ibra better too

can he really play on the right wing? I forgot about that 2bh

well, you're wrong
Higuain is a lot better than both of them currently (and is better than Cavani ever was or will be)

he's pretty versatile, but it's not really his role
it's just that starting Asamoah could end badly

>Suarez, Benze and Lewa
>Aguero and kane
>cavani and ibra
>Griezmann

none of these players are better than higuain except suarez and maybe ibra but he is old as fuck

You've got to remember Suarez had 3 massive bans in the years leading up to the transfer. If it wasn't for that he would have gone for much more

>marchisio
what are you doing lad. he's not going to be back until jan

september/october is the forecast
likelyhood of further injuries is pretty high though, ACL is a bitch

nah
late october at worst

lads
vecchiasignora.com/topic/303673-la-stampa-guaio-juve-il-rientro-di-marchisio-slitta-a-dicembre-o-gennaio-pjanic-sara-testato-davanti-alla-difesa-allegri-vuole-matic-25-mln/

I tend not to trust Italian """"journalists"""", you should too

Will people be stabbed for this?

Probably

You know the striker market is in shambles when Higuain at 29yo has the transfer fee of a top 3, world class player

>le higuain is bad meme

+90M for him is a lot but I unironically rate him

They just need to sell a bunch of memes like Zaza and Hernanes
And some players like Pereyra and maybe Lichsteiner to Conte? I don't think he's gonna start anymore in this Juve

He wont start but they have literally no other RB other than Alves, they'll have to sign a replacement if they sell him

Juve are a scum club

He's going to almost score a bunch of trophy winning goals though

>tfw no more Cuadrato to pass the ball to on the wing dribbling the opposition like cones

>94M € for that pos
and that juve is why you will never win the CL again. Based napoli will buy some literally who for 30M that scores as much as him

Yeah, sure, alongside a bunch of literallywhos who will never help him overcome Juventus. See: Higuain in Napoli.

Can't believe people rate the likes of Kane and Cavani over Higuain
If you watched him AT ALL you'd know he is the 3d best striker in the world, behind Suarez and Lewandowski

it won't be easy finding another player creating goals out of the blue like Higuain did pretty much all season long

>Lewandowski
pipita > lewa

>hating on based golzalo

What the fuck you faggots

>£94 million for Higuain in 2016

W H Y

H

Y

>another peasant who didn't watch a single minute of Napoli 15/16 matches

Higuain literally puts you in 1st place by default. You leave Napoli with no striking option and Roma lost pjanic. Juve is just pulling a Bayern. Also Higuain puts you in finals so you just need someone there to finish it off in the last game. How is that not worth 90mil?
Comparing with Suarez, Higuian isn't a rampant molestor biting people left and right and getting suspensions from stupid play with racist comments.

pressure buying and huge influx of money incoming. It's utterly retarded spending that much on a player that is hardly worthy 40/50M also he will be 29 by the end of the year. fucking hell what are juvefags even thinking?

lol bugs bunny xP

No you're right, he's not racist or a cannibal. He's just a choker when it really matters.

Lewa, Agüero, Ibra, Suarez, Cavani and Benzema are all better than him.

Benzema and Higuain looked same in league games but Higuain always messed up in big games, so for teams like Juve and RM, Benzema>Higuain.

Hi is no way a top 5 striker, pls stop deluding yourselves SerieAfags

Higuain is rly good, just sub him off when its final time

I think they bought Higuain to weaken Napoli, not cause they really need him.

Also Higuain is pretty damn terrible for 94 million. He's not even worth 1/3rd that. Arsenal didn't even want to pay 40 million for him 3 years ago. I blame Liverpool for buying Andy Caroll and overrated Southampton players for inflated prices, this is when all this madness started.

In 3 years time we'll be reading someone like Payet just got sold for 150 million to Real Madrid.

>tf
>tp
>Higuain is a choke master
>BPL better than La liga
>Eredevisie not literal championship level
>Suarez not stat padding against Norwich

ban Americans from football threads now I beg

Yeah the price is huge, so what? that's football nowadays. Higuain is literally in the top 5 strikers in the world. If you don't want to admit that you're a mong

Faggot I probably saw more games of Napoli than you. Napoli is the italian team that I like the most since I was a young lad, plus during the last seasons I have subscribed the channel that has the rights for italian league here in Portugal.

>mfw he was sent off against udine

buying your rivals best player can be a tactic to used in such way but paying over the fucking top? Napoli will easily better off if they use the money wisely.

>cavani and ibra are better than him
>neither could score more than 30 goals in Serie A
>both far past their peak unlike golzalo

>BENZEMA
don't make me cry of laughter

aguero is even bigger choker and 10x more injury prone. he is also not better and plays in a different position, more like dybala. dybala will be better than him.

higuain is also better than lewa, he can create more for himself and is more clinical

only suarez is better

If Raul Jimenez is worth 22 million I don't see why Higuain isn't worth what Juve paid desu

post your top eight 2016-17 serie a predictions

1.juve
2.roma
3.inter
4.torino
5.napoli
6.sassuolo
7.fiorentina
8.milan/lazio

At least when Bayern do it, they don't overpay. 94 million for Higuain is one of the worst transfer deals I have ever seen.

That's just Mendes doing his shady business. Even if Jimenez doesn't do anything special, he will still be able to sell him for more than 22mil. That's how Mendes is.

Kek if you think any striker besides Suarez is better than Higuain nowadays you are utterly delusional. And they are both 29 years old. Also Suarez would've been worth 20m more if he didn't get banned for biting and racism multiple times. There's such a thing as player conduct. See Icardi

>Raul Jimenez is worth 22 million
but he isn't.

>paid
lol no, it's like you know nothing about the connections between Atl. Madrid and Benfica, or even better Cerezo and Vieira. That's fictional money, Paco.

A top 5 striker who literally will miss a penalty that costs you Champions League football

1. Juve
2. Milan
3. Inter
4. Napoli
5. Roma
6. Fiorentina
7. Torino
8. Lazio/Sassuolo/surprise

agree. bayern way is doing it just right. feisty sly fuckers.

JEWrchisio is finished. He will just promote Agricola's Drugs thru TV Advertisements.

hahaha JEWrchisio

>tfw not rape as kid

>milan

dude, they are literal garbage

>Higuain is a top 5 striker in the world

Suarez
Lewa
Ibra
Benzema
Greaseman

Wow that was easy to disprove.

>Lewa
>Ibra
>Benzema
>Greaseman
objectively wrong

i need a source rn

You are an absolute moron, never post again.

>be juve
>be agnelli
>oh noes Moratta didn't want to stay even when he will be the benchboy during all the season in madrid
>oh noes they're buying our negro postcard player for shitton of money
>oh noes we need to buy some big name to keep people happy
>look at other leagues
>fuck no big name wants us
>lets what we have in italy, fuck only literally whos and chokers
>wait there's that master choker that plays for napoli maybe we can get him for a fair price
>De Laurentiis
>lol no
>better throw money into the garbage can and pay the release clause
you can't make this shit up

"Weaken the league" heh. More like give more power to Napoli

sure showed me