So now you can get arrested for having a fuck ISIS flag

So now you can get arrested for having a fuck ISIS flag

WTF happend to europe
is political correctness a religion there?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/muslim-offended-fck-isis-flag-police-calling-incitement/
thesun.co.uk/news/1307656/edl-leader-tommy-robinson-shows-up-at-euro-2016-with-flag-declaring-war-on-jihadists/
youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Europe is almost beyond saving, the UK has the right idea getting out of dodge while they can and controlling their immigration.

It feels so strange to be able to watch Europe burn to the ground in my lifetime

im surprised people were able to talk about anti immigration without being arrested for thought crimes

also a couple got 9 months in prison for for having a facebook page criticizing islam

That's not why they arrested him though but nice try
immigration hasn't been a thing in Europe since the mid 70s because of the oil crisis.

not in germany ,multipie people have gotten arrested for tweeting or posting about immigrants

>immigration hasn't been a thing in Europe since the mid 70s
what.

Yeah, not everyone has the same retarded idea of freedom of speech as the americans have where fucking nazis can spread hate freely

Is it time to Free the Shit out of the UK?

Those evil nazis spreading hate against ISIS! How dare they!

He sure showed ISIS. Couldve gone to fight with the Kurds or Assad or organized fundraising to get them guns and ammo but no, that flag right there, that will do some damage.

Yep, it's all been mostly between European countries or immigrants bringing in their wives and kids and having kids here.

Do I even have to address this straw-man?

>while they can and controlling their immigration.
illegal immigrants are still going to come over, even UKIP said they couldn't stop it.

>american talking about dumb way to get sued

oh my.

suck some sand-nigger cock, you've been cucked

link?

This. The whole argument of willingly tanking the economy was bullshit, because elites willingly tanked it back with the housing bubble for some short term gain. Majority voting Brits accepted a tank for a more noble cause than the banks who were bailed out for a massive blunder

Fuck you nigger faggot. Ideas and knowledge should be discussed and shared regardless of whether or not you, you faggot nigger, get your fweelings hurt. GOD the bless the USA and absolutely no where else.

It was already illegal to have an English flag, fuck ISIS just adds +55 privilege points.

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/01/muslim-offended-fck-isis-flag-police-calling-incitement/

this isnt even the craziest thing to happen

europe has gone FULL 1984

The ignorance on this site is fucking staggering.

#LiberationUK

idiots like you need to understand if a nazis freedom of speech can be taken then all of ours can

Who gives a fuck about Tommy Robinson anyway, the guys an asshole who does more goodd than bad. Muslims arent even a big problem here in the UK and anyone who says otherwise is just retarded. Theres more non muslims killing non muslims here than there are muslims killing non muslims.

Fuck yes

No you dumb motherfucker, you know why? Cause I'm not a fucking nazi.

The illegal immigrants won't be running for public office like they are now. If too many Muslims get into public office it's over for them.

is there a more neutral news source?

there was a time when the men of europe would not stand for their lands being invaded, their brothers killed, and their women raped. Today is different, today they stand by and watch the terror, but, we can at least remember, there was a time

lol ofc not

E U R O C U C K
U
R
O
C
U
C
K

no one getting arrested is a nazi or actually saying anything racist
islam is not a race
and if you think people should be arrested for tweeting about a religion then your a complete moron

enjoy having your country invaded by a wave of violent immigrants

that's too bad

seems like real news

Well we get fucking arrested if we stand and fight these days
I got a police warning for telling muslims to bugger off cuz i dind want theire flyer or paper thing
Cuz it was hatefull speach

It's because they dont want no fucking troubles you idiot. What does a fuck isis flag do beside inviting them to sneak attack and kill innocents again ?

So tell me faggot...does ur dick grow when u own a flag like this ?

>racial hatred against muslims
>against muslims
So ISIS = Muslims?

>racial hatred against isis
>racial hatred against a race that literaly hates on everyone else and decapitates in the name of Allah
Aight, fuck this planet.

In case any law inforcement or anything the like is reading, I am honest now, I seriously hope you die a painful death.

we need to fucking bomb Syrian refugee transport lines

This.

Hold the fuck up.

All these Muslim's say all the time is that ISIS are not real muslims, that Islam is a religion of peace.

So if this guy says fuck ISIS the law says he is inciting hate against all muslims?

Is the law saying all muslims are the same as ISIS?

Are muslims wrong about themselves or ISIS?

This isn't even politically correct, it's outright stupidity.

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING MORONS.

He's not been arrested for having fuck ISIS on the flag, he's been arrested for displaying the St Georges cross, with it's disgusting nationalistic undertones, anti-semitic history and of course overt racims against people of the muslim faith.

You can say FUCK ISIS as much as you want, but the St Georges cross is the flag of cuntish bigots and should be burned.

i guess this is what happens when a government is run by SJWs

europe has gone full 1984 this isnt even the silliest thing people have been arrested for

>ISIS aren't really Muslims
>If you speak out against ISIS you're inciting hatred against Muslims

Isn't that the fucking flag of England?

Shitposting aside, how would that be specifically directed at Muslims? The only way it could be given even a general context against Muslims is if you acknowledge the "fuck ISIS" text, and then it falls back to what said.

In the same way as the Swastika 'is' the flag of Germany, yeah.

No, no.

It's the fucking flag of England. You see in football sometimes too.

The fuck.

>this is how SJWs think

how is that a reason for police to come to his house and arrest him infront of his family

BEST MOVIE EVER NEOSPORINE

Ever heard of the Crusades?

St George bore that cross and went off to kill muslims, authorised and promoted by the church. Do you see how they might not approve?

WAR IS PEACE.

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

FREEDOM IS SLAVEY

SO DOES ISIS NOT REPRESENT ISLAM
OR DOES ISIS REPRESENT ISLAM
SHITBAG ASSFUCK USELESS CUNTWIPE SNATCHGRABBING JEWFUCKING """"MEDIA""" IN ALL ITS GLORY LEFTIST ASSMAGGOTS reeee

Do they complain in football games?

Or when they see it waving above government buildings?

If you say 'fuck *whatever*' in public or write it on your flag/t-shirt, etc you can be arrested for breach of the peace (section 5, public order act).

Doesn't mean somebody should be arrested for it. St. George's Cross isn't illegal nor is saying Fuck ISIS

Found the jew

you're a faggot.

He was pictured with the flag.

He basically posted it on social media. That's it.

But sure, let's arrest people for the expressions made in social media, let's see where that takes us.

FUCK
FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK

Nobody falls for that shit Mohammed

This guy rules. Fuck that other guy.

the crusades where a Direct Response to the islamic invasion that almost plagued europe for manny years

its like europe has completely forgotten its history with islam
even back then they where trying to kill white people because of there religion

The UK want out of the dick great party that is EU. I'd not object to them joining us.

You pussy ass little bitch

The Far right are in the majority of the unemployed who scrounge off the system.

They are also idiots who follow what others say.

Far Right groups will stoop low to provide lies and use anyone to get their point spread out there.

Britain First is one of the worst of them.

They have set up stalls in towns, with the words "Support our Troops" on the table, essentially committing fraud by saying the money will help troops, but it is going into their pockets (there is video proof of this)

They also use Lee Rigby's name and pictures to promote their hate, even at the behest of the Rigby family who have said not to do so, they don't give a shit, that is your typical far right mindset fuck the good families because I want to be heard... so much for putting Britain First there.

They also used Churchill, saying he didn't want a united Europe, but he certainly did. So now the majority of Right Wing knuckle draggers now think Churchill hated Europe contrary to his 1946 Zurich speech asking for a United States of Europe.

And of course they are blatant photoshoppers with pictures etc.

So if you believe groups like this, you are essentially classifying yourself as fucking retarded and unable to think for yourself, and at the same time fucking our country up more than it is.

And slapping the face of our grandfathers and great grandfathers who fought in both Wars to stop fascism.

WW3 is going to be US and UK vs EU

Explain that to the 400 child victims of your tape hands that we currently know of.

You can bet your ass Spain hasn't forgotten that shit.

They were still changing town names from Jewkiller a couple of years ago, and because of PC bullshit, what I love is that they had to really think about it and vote whether they would stop calling their town Matajudios (Jewkiller).

And they don't even hate jews. But boy do they hate muslims. Moors, whatever, they hate em.

thesun.co.uk/news/1307656/edl-leader-tommy-robinson-shows-up-at-euro-2016-with-flag-declaring-war-on-jihadists/

he wasn't arrested eurofags

Meanwhile it's perfectly legal to display your terrorist goat raping flags

i used to think christianity was a problem
but this shit right here is super aids

If it looks like a retard, and posts like one...... Then it's a retard.

can we get a ban on the turkish flag for all the hurt armenian feelings because turkey originated from the ottoman's empire please

You have some good points, like the one about Churchill for instance.

But that does not change the fact that you probably are a filthy fucking leftist and need to leave.

And that is what fascism is, unable to listen to others unable to see other paths, so anything that disagrees with you no matter their inclination is immediately leftist or liberal.

It is possible to be neither and still disagree.

But hey far right minds think that way.

Same here. Then I read the Q'uran and realized that Islam is the biggest death cult ever..

FFS. Things to benefit mankind stopped coming from the east when Islam fully took hold there. It's the forced religion of peace through decimation. A worship of a pedophile and a good who like nothing more than destroying civilization.

It's complete retardation of humanity.

All religions are bad, but Islam is by far the most bat shit crazy there is! If you don't believe me then read the Q'uran. And there are those who still call it a religion of peace?!?

Shame that is all taken out of context.

Shall we pull out the apostasy quotes from the bible now?

Why you lying faggot?

You read nothing, you read jihadwatch or some other retarded circle jerk site for the wannabe nazis.

Free speech is most important freedom you ignorant fuck

What is the radical discrimination towards non-believers supposed to mean then when you take it into context?

Oh the poll of a few hundred to 1 thousand people.

Yeah that must be a true representation right?

Because POLLs speak the truth all the time?

Funny how you faggots cry about mistreating of women in Islam (which doesn't really exist) but yet do the same thing you cry about, by telling women to go back in the kitchen etc.

Now consider this, the majority of Muslims mostly follow Sunnah law.

How many Christians have thrown people of buildings, or set off suicide vests, or driven trucks at a street full of innocent people this last few weeks?

It's not just the Q'uran, but the way it is indoctrinated as ultimate fact, and how to fight against those who do not believe.

I've lived in middle East for several years, and served two tours. Islam is cancer.

To think I once wanted to come and study in Cuckistan.

Misogyny in the west < the brutal abuse and lack of human rights suffered by females under Sharia law and Islamic fundamentalist doctrine

You read the Q'uran to claim otherwise?

Anyone can talk shit on this site. But nothing stops you from doing a little research in to something inevitably coming soon to your neighborhood.

So do it instead of trying to be a smart fag, as you're failing.

What the exact same thing shown in the bible you mean?

Where it says to kill and stone those who do not follow Jehova?

Deutronomy Chapter 13 Verses 10-11

"And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you."

More?

Ha ha...

Troll is a little too obvious

Yup.

The UK just officially associated Isis with Islam. The exact opposite of what every single pro-tolerance group on the planet is trying to do.

hard to imagine you could put that much denial int a single post

That's what that democracy shit will get you.

By saying "Fuck ISIS" we are sinking to their level which makes us no better than them ie Fuck Christianity, Fuck the West etc etc.

Here's the deal, OP: what you hate you will become. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy.

So smart fag, how many thousands or even hundreds have been stoned to death in the last month in the name of Christianity uh?

Or how about the last year?

Last decade?

Walk on failfag ! Walk on!

What like what happens in the spousal home for many religions in the US?

Or do the majority not count because religion isn't a part of their life?

Bible also said that females would serve their husbands faithfully, and should do x, y and z.

Funny how you don't recognize that huh.

Also it is a small percentage of female Muslims who wear head coverings of all types.

Did you know Nuns... cover their heads too... shit on a stick. Female oppression in Christianity... barbarians and all that jazz.

Mum, I'm pretty sure that guy isn't going to start making beheading videos.

hers a video of the guy who got arrested talking about what its like in europe right now

youtube.com/watch?
v=QCn0ptz8xMY&ab_channel=PaulJosephWatson

pretty scary shit RIP viking bros

It's like... They know that they're the same but only acknowledge it when there's a "hate crime"