Ive got such a bad feeling. Usually when its to good to be true, its because it is. Trump is to good to be true...

Ive got such a bad feeling. Usually when its to good to be true, its because it is. Trump is to good to be true. He is either goin to get assassinated before he takes office. or there will be an economical collapse and obama will declare state of emergency and martial law to suspend the election.
or somehow i havent done any research on this besides the old pic of him with bill and hilary, he is possibly in leage with the nwo. somehow the bigger the lie. his arm movements the way he talks. his assuredness that he will win. like its already decided similar to when bush was up for reelection. just feels like its to much of a show. im betting the banks are goin to face some sort of disaster wether its internally generated or a false flag etc sometime around sept. i mean look at how the blm movement has ushered in a suedo race war. that alone is enough to declare martial law. police are becoming more and more militarized not good

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
youtu.be/FMArIc5Hn_g
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's not going to win so why worry about it? no one would be stupid enough to assassinate him when he's got like a 20% chance of winning.

He has a pretty good lead on Hilary Rotten Clinton.

no he doesn't fool. the electoral college is all that matters. the media makes it appear closer to sell ads.

but todays polls show him up 7-9%

I have a bad feeling too but for the opposite of your reasons.

What's good about him? He's an anti-constitutionalist who hates the US and wants to give everything to Putin.

The only people who want him are legitimate racists and people interested in starting culture/race/religious wars with others.

where? some shitty right wing site's poll?

doesn't matter. the electoral college can only be determined by a series of many polls and can't be easily summed up with one range.

you're dumb

I hope trump win so bad the only reason people vote for hillary is because she is a woman if she was a man no one would vote for her and she would probably be in prison

guys go out have as much fun as you can theres only about 2 moths left till the end times. nwo releasing world wide epidemic this winter. 5 bill dead np

You sir are a great American!

shillary bot

he might actually save us from WW3. wich is a complete joke, he is our 1% chance.

russian trump troll

exactly. something like 20% of the people are full on racists. this is donald's base.

the only good thing is that he might nuke the middle east which mean a lot of innocents will die but at least no more terrorism for a while.

america is one of the least racist countries on earth

he's a fucking Slav lover

hopefully the FBI is looking into his treasonous behavior

Stop being a bunch of sheeple! Don't follow the herd the only vote that is good for America is a vote for Donald Trump! Make America great again!

>obama
>declaring martial law

THAT dumb fucker would wait right up until illegals were pitching tents on the east lawn and mudslimes were climbing the downspouts before he would even BUY a clue

MEANWHILE, michelle would just walk out the west wing with the kids in tow, giving a press conference about how 'misunderstood' they all were and how she had been subjected to discrimination, too, before she went to all the top schools, got rich and could afford french polish nails.

obama would declare emergency from the bunker while the muzzies were setting fire to the lincoln bedroom and demanding to know where in the building Allah's Snackbar was....

He needs a new tailor

new world order is strong in this thread everyone must have thier rfids active today

Trump the Slav

new world order

MAGA, MOTHER FUDDERS !

say fudders again ill cut your cunt off donna hw stranahan

roll to see who makes it through the end times doubles or better lives no rerolls. if your freemason or illuminati conspirator roll 3-8 to live. if you weigh over 300lbs roll 1-3 to live. if you are a constitutionalist trump supporter tea party or enlightened revolutionary roll to live in a fema camp

lowly freemason roll

rawlin

so CNN is right wing?

hey retard maybe you were asleep for the past few days but wikileaks just cucked the DNC

it's about 50-50 split according to battleground state polls and this is before the DNC leaks

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

the Bernie supporters who were pissed about the leaks will NEVER vote for Hillary. not even to save their precious abortion judges. the only way Trump will lose now is if he fucks up big league or some equally damaging Trump scandal surfaces.

or worse he loses fairly

>Trump
>good

pick one OP

Well, basically he just plays on three things which Microsoft themselves used / use in an effort to reduce competition: Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD).

Trump is playing on fears: Immigrant Muslims are here to do harm to America, despite the very simple fact that there are literally millions upon millions of Muslims in the world, and it's a tiny percentage of their population who actually espouse radical Islam. The vast majority of Muslims in the US actually support freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedoms we take for granted because they, themselves, come from repressive, totalitarian states.

Next, he's playing on financial uncertainty. Uncertainty about jobs. "Mexico is sending people to take our jobs", despite Mexican immigration at its lowest point in 30 years.

Doubt: He bills himself as an "outsider", someone who abhors government, so he is somehow better. We doubt our government and politicians (as well we should), so bring in someone who ISN'T part of the establishment.

Trump contradicts himself on an almost daily basis. He clearly understands NOTHING about the Constitution, and most of what he talks about would never stand up to a challenge. He knows this... But he also knows that his foaming at the mouth, rabid followers don't CARE that he's a pathological liar! Even veterans support him, despite him calling POWs "losers".

Thing is? All this hype about our nation falling apart if he's elected is hogwash. People said the same thing about the Second George Bush era, they said the same fear mongering during Obamarama. And yet, magically, we're not banned from eating pork. The Muslim Brotherhood doesn't run the country. People freak out, both liberals and conservatives, and they build themselves up into a delusional frenzy. Pretty pathetic, really. It allows them to be manipulated.

>despite the very simple fact that there are literally millions upon millions of Muslims in the world, and it's a tiny percentage of their population who actually espouse radical Islam.

bullshit. there are over a billion and the majority of them have beliefs that Americans would consider radical. Muslims across the world are just one economic or social crisis away from turning into terrorists for the glory of allah.

He's going to win. It takes a few months to process Canadian citizenship requests, so best get started.

Because you say so

kek

Faggot detected.

I thought it's like virtually impossible to be a Canadian citizen unless you marry one.

>Because they literally openly support Sharia law when asked

fixed that for you. fucking liberals with their head in the sand...

you're butthurt that Clinton will get elected

that's why you're posting

>Sharia law
nice buzzwords faggot

too bad they show that don't know what you're talking about

It's pretty hard. Unlike the U.S. they actually attempt to stop and deport their illegal immigrants too.

This is the narrative that the DNC is pushing now in Hillary's behalf. Trump is colluding with Putin. It will ultimately fail, A large part of the voting public can be stupid at times, but they won't fall for this in sufficient numbers. The Dems like to believe the American people are gullible rubes, but they are overestimating it this time.

>durr Muslims bad
>i iz an expert durr

kek

lol now you're just shitposting

Thanks for the insight, wonder why so many of the Hollywood set threaten to do this. Maybe they don't realize this either.

>hundreds of millions of Muslims think being gay should be punishable by death when asked
>durr Islam is religion of peace DUMP DRUMPF

you are mentally ill.

Because the US totally didn't deport nearly 300,000 illegals last year

>replying
>still being an Islamphobic dipshit

k

Found the sandnigger

Well what ever is gona happen make it quick. The libs in Ireland are insufferable at the moment, trying to jump on every bandwagon possible to feel world relevant. We had two, maybe more, BLM marches.. Im guessing not many people went but jesus christ, how self righteous are these people? Black people here are treated better than the irish themselves. Our police force are harmless... bordering on useless, but hey, they don't get much hassle. I have no strong opinions on any of the hot topics but the whinging and whining out of my countrymen and women is driving me insane.

If America implodes and brings an end to everyones shit irrelevant privileged viewpoints, I say get on with it.

different poster. CNN is bullshit, whatever it is

says the 12 year old

you slackjawed rednecks said the same thing about Ron Paul back in 2008 and 2012

you are mentally ill.

Except for someone who supposedly made a total cringing retard out himself at the RNC Convention, Trump is tied with Clinton.

Ron Paul never was a contender. Trump unfortunately is.

>has an unhealthy obsession with violating human rights
>calls other posters "mentally ill"

k

>sandniggers
>human
Pick one you cuck

>thinks republicans are evil because they want to ban gay marriage
>thinks Muslims who want death penalty for gays are good because you are mentally ill

according to Sup Forums, it was a metaphysical certainty that Ron Paul would win

There once was a Q/A thread from a guy 50 years into the future and he said Trump won't win, but instead Clinton. So why reposting this shit.

You know American born people here are becoming extremists themselves right? So should we also be nuked despite being innocent to get rid of terrorism?
Better option is to just prevent airlines and any other travel going from that country to the US and vice versa.

keep posting like a 12 year old
faggot

No more like I know you want to profile Muslims as terrorists and violate their rights, actually.

You're a turd, basically.

>Ron Paul Sup Forums

yeah I remember that

I'll bet a lot of those kids flunked math too

I don't have to profile Muslims as terrorists. The majority of them already openly admitted their support for Sharia law which is an radical/extremist view. People like that are one step away from terrorism and have no place in the Western world. Fucking dumb cuck.

"I love war" - Donald Trump

Heres proof that he said it
youtu.be/FMArIc5Hn_g

>sharia law

oh look faggot keeps using buzzwords

cute

you're a radical extremist view.

Why aren't we banning your travel?

Oh wait, you never leave mommy's basement
kek

Sharia law is not a buzzword. It is a system of government based on Islam. It has its own wikipedia page. Are you pretending to be retarded or what?

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_law

Trump is playing on fears but you are ignorant. The govt is deciding who is radical. Anyone against their agenda. Constitionalists, libertarians, citizen malitias fuck even christians are now deamed radicals.

He stats that since Naftas creations 43% decline in manufacturing. 30% increase in mexico. thats where the jobs went. He wants to re organize trade and make it so we arent so cucked in the world ecnomy.

He isnt an outsider and Im wondering if the Nwo has already baught him. Seeing as how they have only ever hedged their bets funding both sides of wars is in their common interest

Yeah I know what it is.

You clearly don't because you throw the term around like an Islamophobic retard.

People don't want to ban my travel because I am not a radical Muslim.

so you're gay

not shocking on Sup Forums js

No you're too big of a faggot go outside period. You are your own ban, thankfully. I wouldn't you on the streets of my town.

Yeah sharia law is not bad at all. Keep christianity out of U.S. government though that's evil!

Fucking moron.

>stop using buzzwords you islamophobic faggot

I wouldn't be caught dead on your street anyway. You sound like a fucking yurocuck. Enjoy your terror attacks.

Totally new user here.
Read this whole thread and you are seriously retarded.

The biggest problem with democracy is that tards like you share an equal vote

>wants to racially profile all Muslims as potential terrorists
>calls other posters morons

keep it up faggot

and the ugly hippo loser women and the ugly people losers smell like poop like beyonce and is nasty and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and hurt the attrative loser people the ugly way

Oh wow I'm voting for Bernie now after reading this post. Moron.

You should follow your own advice. But I suspect you probably shit your pants whenever a car backfires.

>would rather have a random Muslim in the country than a random Trump voter

you are the definition of regressive leftist. "useful idiot".

Oooh, you're one of those conspiracy people.

Don't worry, Trumpler is doomed.

He is going to be crushed.

dont worry the nwo will make everyone get an rfid chip so it will be easy to tell if u ca fly a plain or not.

You, Sir, are a prize dick.

>Can't refute statistics
>but dat phobia

You lost neighbour. You know the only difference between a moderate muslim and a radical one is one wants to kill you and the other wants him to kill you

My God, IN IRELAND? BLM thinks Ireland only exists on a box of Lucky Charms.

Oh user I know you can't wait to have big smelly Arabian cock around at all times of the day for you to do fondle and pleasure but that doesn't mean you have to be so rude.

uncertainty and doubt are the same. and all of your points are incorrect which makes me pretty sure you made all that shit up.

the last person we saw stand up to the nwo as much as trump was assassinated in dallas. dont forget this remember your liberties remember your constitution does the fact the executive branch os throwing away your rights left and right. if you are suspected terrorist u can now be jail forever with no warning no reason and with no bail. anyone the govt suspects of being a terrorist. anyone unwanted. anyone

Woah there take off your tinfoil hat. Countries have already did that airline cut in the past, but still terrorism

not if you are highly educated in an indemand field. they have a website with who they will take. but you cant have any misdemeanors

your statistics still don't prove that 1.5 billion Muslims are trying to kill you or would.

You're an unstable Islamophobic dipshit like Trump who wants the US to turn into a police state.

Wow you've got an Arab cock fantasy too.

No wonder you're so obsessed.