Donald Trump has an AMA on Reddit. Let's go ruin it

Donald Trump has an AMA on Reddit. Let's go ruin it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
cbsnews.com/news/state-department-releases-more-clinton-emails-several-marked-classified/
youtube.com/watch?v=L-fObcsr_DM
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KWfTWDs7Y
wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798
cnn.com/2015/07/08/politics/immigrants-crime/
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/

eat a dick

faggot

> not your personal army

it doesn't matter Hillary is gonna destroy him

Fuck Off Newfag

Cuck

personal army against a presidential candidate? you're fucking dumb.

Sorry people don't wanna be your personal army, cuck.

bump

calm down new fag, dont get triggered so soon

> Still not your personal army

you are my personal army, bitch

personal army = 'this is some guy from high school i hate'
presidential candidate trolling = has nothing to do with personal armies

fucking newfags.. i tell you...

I'd bet dimes to dollars that a mod posts this in every potential raid thread to shut it down early.

RAID PLANS ARE NOT PERSONAL ARMY REQUESTS

God, you newfags get dumber and dumber every year

nah I'm good

I'll do it OP, this guy is a walking piece of shit

no way

She has been dodging hard questions for nearly a year. She hasn't held a press conference where she directly accepts unscripted questions for nearly a year.

She will be 100% unable to answer this 1 question.

>As Secretary of state your job required you to read, send, and receive classified emails. You have repeatedly claimed that you did not send or receive classified emails on your private server. Yet you did not ever use the required federally owned and operated server.

So, Mrs. Clinton, how did you perform your duties as secretary of state without ever reading a single classified email?

this

its almost like we're at critical shill right now..... Stop trying to convince people to join your side, and let them choose for themselves.

she's still gonna win... all the polls show her raping him

Leave The Donald Alone

how about no

He shoulda came to Sup Forums.

WTf are you talking about. Trump is ahead by an average of about 7% today across multiple polls.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Clinton only leads in a few polls, and by at most 5%.

This

>The New York Times

No way! One of the most openly liberal biased publications picks the liberal candidate to win?

You sound like a self loathing Mexican to be honest

I wonder how many beaners are on here

As expected. The sheer irony is, I would be sitting this election out (like I do every election) if the Republicans had fielded anyone but Trump or Jeb Bush.

So, congratulations, Trump supporters: you actually managed to draw in an absentee voter for Hillary Clinton. One who doesn't even particularly like the bitch.

He is the king of Sup Forums you retard
This, only his face with timestamp and he would be the Sup Forums god

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls
And that's only because of the Wikileaks thing. Once that settles down she'll destroy him again, like she has this entire season.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

YOU CANT STUMP

Lol check some other sources. His disapproval rating with women is absurd. 70% of women said they wouldnt vote for him

anyone who votes clintion should watch this vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

I hate hillary too. But Trump is the biggest piece of shit on the planet. I hope he kills himself after he gets destroyed in November.

I see Shillary is in full effect.....

Trump got next, faggots

I'll take evil over stupid any day.

Wikileaks has stated there are still thousands of emails to be released. She can't sweep this under the rug.

Leaked Democrat and Hillary emails have already revealed:

>Hillary knew Bengazi was not related to an anti-Islam youtube video at all. Yet that's what she told the American people while saying things directly contradictory on the same day via private email.
>Direct conspiracy to rig the democrat primary against Sanders
>Instructions to her staff on how to remove the classified tag from email (a federal offense)
>The democrat party calling all hispanic voters "useful idiots" and pandering to the hispanic vote was called "taco bowl". Liberal SJWs would call for the end of a conservative's career if they said such a thing.

There is much more to come

>>Instructions to her staff on how to remove the classified tag from email (a federal offense)

very highly doubtful and would need proof

she's not evil and conniving; at worst she's just another dumb cunt

Certainly she's evil. I say this as someone planning on voting for her.

>Lol check some other sources.

I posted a link to no less than 40 relevant Clinton vs Trump surveys across Fox, CNN, NBC, ABC, LA times, Rasmussen, Economist, Reuters, and many more.

Trump is ahead in the most recent polls.

You say check more sources... What a fucking tool. Ever heard of confirmation bias? Retard...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

I asked why he is a filthy Commie lover, but it was deleted

dude, hillary is crooked.. cool, we get it. But Trump is THE biggest piece of shit EVER. Fuck that loser.

>"“If they can’t, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure.”

cbsnews.com/news/state-department-releases-more-clinton-emails-several-marked-classified/

Some of her staffers that did not have clearance to access the classified info were having difficulty sending and receiving classified emails, because they weren't allowed. She told them to strip the classified markings out of the documents, reformat, and resend them as unclassified.

a federal offense.

Move along nothing to see here. Hillary is above the law.

He's a Russian loving traitor. Treasonous little shit.

I'm pretty sure this has to do with the lackluster DNC showing thus far and fallout from the Sanders camp. Nonetheless, I still think she'll win. The nation is far too obsessed with identity politics not to elect its first woman president.

his sources were fine... but his lead is temporary

No. Trump is the winner.

of course...

I'm thinking the same.

Can we raid this democrat retard and hillary supporter?

And yet after months and months of digging they can't come up with a single smoking gun piece of dirt that confirms him to be the horrible human being every liberal says he is.

Meanwhile the scandals surrounding clinton are too many to list and follow her through her entire career.

She was fired from the watergate investigation against Nixon for unethical and illegal behavior and her boss refused to write her a letter of recommendation. She has continued a similar pattern of behavior ever since.

Your the only new fag here no go an hero

>when the second post is the best post

>this thread

There is usually a post-convention bounce for the Pubs. Both Romney and McCain pulled ahead of Obama in the month prior to election. But then what happened?

>implying schillary isnt evil and stupid

Welcome to modern day America, where money and status in politics gets you whatever you want and people blindly follow whatever that retard says, no matter what it is.

I found it funny that Michelle Obama was endorsing Clinton the other night, yet during the 2008 race she did nothing but bash her and how she was unfit to run the country...

Coward :^)

Is that a joke? If you can listen to this guy talk and not realize what a HUGE piece of shit he is, you're part of the problem

Here are over a dozen smoking guns:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-fObcsr_DM

And the problem is... THESE PEOPLE DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE SHIT HE SAYS!!!

it's a safe space where only chosen users can ask pre approved questions. literally impossible to fuck up.

>And yet after months and months of digging they can't come up with a single smoking gun piece of dirt that confirms him to be the horrible human being every liberal says he is.

Not horrible, just very very stupid.

Are you a nigger, a wetback, or a fat girl/numale?

That's like saying Joseph Stalin was stupid you retard.

What a shitty video. Most of those quotes aren't even bad. Illegal immigrants are brinig disease and crime into America,. He doesn't want to ban all muslims. He wants to pause immigration until a vetting process is established.

Did you know that Obama also put a temporary ban on muslim immigration.

I watched your video. Now watch mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

This X a million

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2KWfTWDs7Y

>mfw newfags don't understand that Sup Forums & Reddit are the same user base

THEY ARE NOT BRINGING CRIME INTO THIS COUNTRY YOU FUCKING SHIT

Seriously, only a moron would actually believe that. That data suggests otherwise.

wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798

cnn.com/2015/07/08/politics/immigrants-crime/

And I've seen that before. Cool. Still better than Trump.

Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.
During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/08/illegal-alien-crime-accounts-for-over-30-of-murders-in-some-states/

Try again, idiot.

You need to calm down, guy. Nobody in this entire shithole is worth getting THAT worked up over. Set down and have a beer; yer gonna give yourself a heart attack actin' like that.

Why the hell would you get your news from a website that had Milo as a regular "reporter".

Are you really that fucking dumb?

Actual lies and crimes (Hillary) vs politically incorrect statements (Trump)

Go fuck yourself, in your safe space obviously, you thin skinned SJW

I dont get it. That picture actually makes sense lol

>democrats are trying to get trolls to do their dirty work for them
That's a personal army newfag.

And there it is. I'm out once this particular hits a thread.

Milo is awesome. Please demonstrate how he isn't. He is destroying this politically correct SJW craze that is totally out of control.

not your personal army

Regardless my IQ is higher than yours if you vote Trump. That's simply a fact. No one with a brain would vote for the orange pop culture icon that is our oompa loompa candidate

said the monkey

Right wing PC is just as bad as the left wing kind.

Let's take this normie faggot down!

I don't want to vote for him. I don't like Trump. But he is better than Clinton. I'll take a loud mouthed celebrity over a career crooked politician who has too many scandals throughout her life to list without hitting the character limit.

You know that liberals have been scouring over Trump's entire life looking for dirt for months now. Where is the smoking gun that shows he is unfit for the job? What federal crimes has he committed? What court subpoena documents has Trump ignored and refused to supply?

lol breibart.. yea that's objective

Do you just go on the internet knowing you're going to lie?

kek

To be honest, this. As an Ausfag I see on the news about the email leak.

THE ENTIRE MEDIA JUST SEEMS TO GLANCE OVER THE FUCKED UP CONTENT OF THE EMAILS and just focuses on investigations and who did what etc.

Neither of those retards should even have a job. Politics in general is fucked but the US system is just a shitshow.

At least in Australia we can just fire our government when they're doing a shit job.

Is there a story behind this photo or it's just a fake "shock" image? Always wondering but never seem to find the answer.

/thread

Hillary claims she did not send or receive any classified emails on her illegal private server. She said the email account was only for personal stuff like talking to Bill and family.

Today Hillary's campaign released this statement.

>You know that liberals have been scouring over Trump's entire life looking for dirt for months now. Where is the smoking gun that shows he is unfit for the job? What federal crimes has he committed? What court subpoena documents has Trump ignored and refused to supply?

You're fucking joking right?????????????? please just stop. this is hurting my head.

HE'S A REALITY TV SHOW STAR. THAT'S IT.

You aren't familiar with how the Clintons operate. They won't drop a bombshell in July.

Wait for the October Surprise.

He's a billionaire business mogul you dumb fuck lol. Hillary is a murderer.