Poll:

Poll:

What are the best candies, gum and mints in the world?

Bonus points if they're not mainstream.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/sarahaspler/oh-no-jos-louis-chocolate-coating-everywhere?utm_term=.vtj9eAQYA#.cgZjXVy9V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a weird cunt. These are my favorite candies.

If anyone has ever had them, they would never forget it,

the chocolate candies of muh childhood

I've never seen one of their stores, but I know that Warren Buffett bought that company a long time ago because he trusted the brand to the point he knew they would never depreciate beyond the market.

these are mentioned in raymond chandler novels from the early 1940s.

this

tf are those

i took them for granted until i moved away from the west coast and tried other brands... i never even knew how excellent they were until they were gone from my life.
alas.

They still produce this stuff... great whenever I'm feeling sleepy.

Favorite candy = mounds
Favorite gum = Gatorade gum, actually.
Favorite mint = altoids

I'm fron yrop. I love Snickers, but the US version of it is total crap. It's like eating a pure sugar. I also tested the UAE's version, was ok but the caramel is too dry.

Aero bar, Millions Bar and Space cakes.

another Bay Area delicacy I miss terribly. the It's It. the mint flavored is the best ice cream sandwich on the planet, full stop.

The Edible Anus...It's real, Google it if you don't mind suspiciously wiping your search history.

That looks like a frozen dessert, but I guess it's an Eskimo pie type thing?

Sherbet Lemons, Pear drops, Chewitts Xtreame (Only the apple ones) and Flying Saucers.

Candy: Sky Bar

Gum: Zebra Gum(4 pieces)

Mints: those cardamom candy things when you leave an indian buffet.

two cookies, ice cream in the middle, dunked in chocolate and frozen.
but all top notch quality.
it's beyond good.

Pic for ref

Alright but that's a different category than candies, gums and mints. I'm thinking in terms of things that have shelf life

I apologize. got carried away reminiscing about my Bay Area childhood.
carry on.

Favorite candy by far was an experimental type of nerd that was coated like a normal nerd but had a weird chewy inside

Baltimore's finest

Baltimore's finest part II

Nerds were my favorite as a kid, for sure. I wish I knew what your flavor was like.

Lemon heads are pretty neat.

Chocolate -God tier
Gummy/Fruity -subhuman

These right here.

found picture of the bag

subhuman

I miss candy.
>tfw type 2

Wow I would have devoured cases of that shit

shit tier chemical "candy"

galatine or fisherman & friends

weird part is, they still sell them at my toys r us

I actually cut most sugar out of my life a year ago.

Had no choice

What are you doing at a toys r us?

Coffee crisp is 16.5 quintillion times better then any of this shit tier stuff you're all suggesting.

hnnnnnnnngggggggg

that looks dope

Eat shit. Coffee crisp is pretty similar.

kek

Ikr

getting niece a shitty $20 present

Toblerone

Okay. Story checks out. Move along.

Target candy cigarettes

Why???

Cause thats why

Flavored chem rubber is shit tier

Here are some figures

Candy: Zero
Gum: 5
Mint: Mentos

I am allergic to chocolate so yea...

But it's tasty chemical flavored rubber. It's not like Ju Jubes or any of that shit.

What aspect of chocolate are you allergic too?

Okay no sweat. I got ya dog

Cocoa
so pretty much what chocolate is made of lol

TFW u dont know what per capita means

this tbh

I live in Washington state, and we don't really have candies, gum and mints that aren't mainstream and believe me when I say that most of us would kill for something different. When the Sonic opened up in Puyallup, that place was packed for weeks with people wanting to try it for the first time because we always saw the commercials but never had one near.

My personal favorite candy are Lindt's Lindor Truffles. That chocolate exterior with the soft creamy interior. You can't just pop it in your mouth and chew, you have to bite off the outside chocolate and then let the inside chocolate melt in your mouth.

This is no laughing matter.

Mints - NUDE breath and belly mints
Candy - Hi-Chew
Gum - ????

Pardon the buzzfeed. This one time they are mostly correct.

buzzfeed.com/sarahaspler/oh-no-jos-louis-chocolate-coating-everywhere?utm_term=.vtj9eAQYA#.cgZjXVy9V

Cool.

NO LAUGHING MATTERS

Good stuff for sure, but kinda expensive.

To put it simply, its even. The USA probably eats the most overall due how much bigger the population is compared to the rest, but if you're comparing the same number of people from each day country, then you'll get a more accurate number.

For those who do not know what a Zero bar is, it is a white chocolate Snickers pretty much...
And carob tastes like shit, carob is chocolate wo/ coca i think...

is this product implying anuses arent already edible

I got this chrysanthemum candy from Chinatown pharmacy once. Chrysanthemum and anise.

Japan has the best snacks and sweets, and some of the most inviting packaging.

Mochi, Daifuku, Manju, their jellies, umiai (I think that's what they are), etc. Not to mention more exotic stuff like peach jelly (hakuto?) and those drinking snacks that are fucking amazing.

Plus, hands down the most diverse and original flavorings, and generally the best textures.

That is true, but it's kind of a good thing because I get great chocolate, but it's pricey enough that I don't buy a lot of them.

>fisherman & friends

For me, Lindors is a special occasion type of chocolate. Good for the Christmas holidays

Take 5
Very underrated candy

I will eat the fuck out of anything with caramel. I've never found caramel I don't like, no matter how cheap, and I never get tired of eating it.

Hey man, to be fair we all didn't take Intro to Japanese History in our community college.

Good stuff.

This guys gets it

Isn't that just methamphetamines

Are nude mints only in Asia?

fucken weeaboo

Motha fuckin moon pie's.

Also known as Wagon Wheels here in Canada.

Btw. I don't know if you've noticed this or not, but they've been after getting smaller over the years.

God awful, dry as fuck cake with disgusting shitty chocolate on the outside and cream filling that just tastes like sugar.

Next.

Agreed

the god the king

For anyone who didn't catch it

Burger Cookies

The best in Baltimore

Indeed
(me)

ever tried goatzes?

google it if you never heard about it

Never heard of this. Where are they sold?

Tell us how you really feel.

I guess he's not too fond of them, huh?

Albertsons, 711, etc America as far as i know

I can't find a picture for it. But you know that hard candy that has a gel-like filling and are packaged in rappers that resembles a watermelon. That shit is tasty.

Ah! That's probably why I've haven't seen them around, since I'm just a Canadafag and all that, eh?

this girl breeds black

just an fyi