Evening lads. In this area we shall have a discussion in the most gentlemen way possible...

Evening lads. In this area we shall have a discussion in the most gentlemen way possible. We shall enjoy each others company until one responds with triplets. From that moment henceforth we turn into the savage monkeys we ship to the colonies. Cheers lads!

fuck off

/thread

Well lad, how do you do on this fine evening

Oh i say old sport' What a great idea!

How do you find yourself on this fine day old chap?

Ah! Welcome sir. 'Tis a fine evening, a bit more on the tepid end, but excellent nonetheless!

pip pip and cheerio me lovelies.

Hello lads, mind if i join? ::puffs pipe:: (puff puff)

Wonderful reading evening.

This thread is a bit dim wouldn't you say?

Shall we brighten the evening with some dank memes?

Thus concludes yet another ill-inspired entry in the record of repetitively regurgitated ramblings realized routinely by the rambunctious (and summarily retarded) wretches remaining here in "random."

Let the dank memes flow!

I insist on the diggery being brought out from the pantry room. Let us view the bosom of that young African princess.

I say reveal the bosom!

I, being the most humblest of lurkers, might incline where abouts these "dank memes" be located. I see none.

Let me be the one to call forth the triplets.

Good evening gentlemen. How are on this lovely night. I hope you are all doing well for I am at my best today. I just shipped off a bunch of Negros to the colonies to be used as needed since that is all a negro is good for. Back breaking work.

You may call them all you want. It seems as though, it's always the ones who wish them the least to obtain them the most. So the plan is simple. We just refrain from wanting the triplets.

Hark! Reveal the memes and the African babe!

evenin' lads - it seems a bit full of knockwurst with you all sucking at your, ahem, pipes.

thus, I feel it necessary to introduce some entertainment of the photographic, zoetropic and anatomical kind...

View my research on household goods.

You.
Are.
Niggers.

This is not a nude African princess, sir.. I do believe you are misplaced.

a negress you say??

Indeed sir, and magnificent matching digits, if I may be so bold.

I demand more ebony goddesses!

Has this thread seen its end?

So be it, got sir.

My word gents, I almost won the game with my numbers.

Sir... you are a gentleman and a scholar.

No, my Dear Barnaby. We are all gentlemen, and the only scholar is he who braved the dark continent.

Spot-on sir!

Have a bush woman on the house.

Why thank you, old bean. T' was closer than the time I barely win a gentleman's duel over some trivial gambling issue.

Fuck niggers

Someone call over Hammond. It seems an urchin has snuck into our evening club. Oh, Hammond!

It looks as if someone started a bit to early if I do say so myself. Not enough reoccurring digits

Indeed, indeed.

Evening, good sir! How's the world treating you lately?

Mighty fine ol' chap. How's the folks?

My word sir! Please do not squander dubs with such gay abandon.

Fuck this britshit, lets monkey this bitch up mothafuckaz!

It seems Hammond will have his work cut out for him tonight.

Hmmm. Yes.... Quite

How uncouth you are, please refrain from using such profanity young sir

Have you gents heard the latest about Old Ghiverston?

It seems the chap was taking his morning constitutional, when a rat pack of street urchins knocked him into oncoming traffic. The poor fellow was absolutely trampled by carriages and horses.

Good evening, sir. How are you doing on this fine and beautiful night?

Evening kind Sir's, I apologize for my late arrival, how is everyone doing?

Great SCOTT, man! You brought your umbrella inside from the rain and nearly knocked over dear old Shivers!

All peachy keen here at the moment. Thanks for asking.

These triplesites need to see the ends of thier numbers chaps.

I see....

check em - john

Blasts! What is this madness?

check em - john THE SEQUEL

By god, lads, have thee heard of the fine lad named John?

Okay lads, I am gay - John

Mates I smell a penta-post.

If this happens I shall eat my knickers and fully digest them i will.

It's some form of sorcery, old chum. That's what it appears to be....

John that saved those trapped in a coal mine?

Aye good sir. That number was reserved for another thread

Evening mates

gay

manhands = trap discovered

go fuck yourself harold

die lad

Oh my word! Such vulgarity. I think I just dropped my cup of tea. Simply shocking

Top of the morning, gentlemen. Why, I say... It sounds as though there's noise coming from the servant's barracks.

Look lads! I have brought triplets with me! Enjoy them as You will.

What a jolly good thread if I must say so myself! So many lovely folk!

Well hello there, fellow Sup Forumsrothers in arms!

By the means, Johnathan, we must investigate!

Hammond, lead us to the barracks!

hello lads

I've come across this thread to find fellow chaps reminiscing on last week's game of Golf, and to my surprise, oh, I've found it "de-railed" two "posts" in ( and respectively), but then turned its britches forward to conquest upon a feastly conversation of such gents like the majority of posters going on and lightening it up a tad notch. How gay an evening to come across such! How are you, fellow gents?

ello laddies my name is jacksepticeye

Aye, sir. Follow me behind the barns.

By the good King George, it's been far too long since we indulged in gentlemanly pleasantries my brothers!

How fare you fellows under the white man's burden? Best of luck spreading the King's to the manimals.

Let's go chaps. Any fellow care for a cigar for the trip?

I prefer a snifter of brandy, my good man.

Very well, sir. And now you must follow us. Johnathan has heard a commotion from the servant's quarters, and we have summoned Hammond to lead the way.

Joy I do indeed enjoy these threads. I recall posting several of them yesterevening, are there a recent invention, and did I aid in the propagation of them?

Have you one filled with Peruvian black leaf? I sampled one such on a journey for business, and have had a taste for them ever since.

cakner

By, sir! I shall follow suit, for I wish nothing but a peace to be found in their quarters, and as such would prove quality entertainment for an otherwise glum evening provided by none other than "shitposters" of this thread.
Lead the way, great Hammond.

Well, my dear fellows, it is not often that I obtain trips, but I'm afraid it is time.

Good evening gents, am I late? I am glad to seen no rude mechanical hath rolled triplets yet!

I do not blaze cigars, for I've heard in my native land they are not good for my health; however, I do believe they can be good for recreational pastimes of the other lads.

dubitable trips

Why sir, it confounds me that one should seek triplets to the end of bringing a cease to the fine camaraderie.

My dear gents, I am quite afraid this thread may never meet its destination.

1 OFF

OOGA BOOGA

Where was its intended destination, good sir?

I've brought a Cohiba Nicaragua with me now, Barnabus.

You are in luck. I have two with the black leaf of Peru. Enjoy my kind sir.

Silence now, Graves. It's just not meant to be. Now away with us to the servant's quarters as we draw near. I begin to make out yelling and smashing noises.

My dear comrade, the final destination is your mother's place of residence.