Is animal cruelty illegal in your country?

Is animal cruelty illegal in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

marcapaisuruguay.gub.uy/uruguay-animal-protection-act-sets-forth-5-basic-freedoms-must-respected/
gegenhund.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is, except for a lot of stuff

Yes

But who cares

Qu-est ça ?

cow serving as guinea pig in some agricultural research center

the porthole is here to give access to its digestive system to see how she digests what the researchers give her

more common than you think, actually

If you eat meat then you're not allowed to be sad about the OP. The animals you eat go through worse than that every day of their life.

Only if it's non-profit

Yes, but if you are in the meat industry you can completely ignore it.

How does that port not get infected?

what the fuck is wrong with people
also
no one else seems to care about the dog
typical Sup Forums shemale-fetishizing degenerates with sociopatic tendencies

>not eating your own cows

Pleb

Nothing can really be done about it now. I honestly thought he was going to die after watching the webm.

>The animals you eat go through worse than that every day of their life.

They definitely don't unless you eat meat imported from shitty countries with shitty regulations. I study this stuff and there are strict rules about animals well-being in first world countries. Don't try to compare plain animal cruelty with livestock you uneducated fuck

Dogs have more rights than the animals westerners eat.

It just leads to the stomach and you can plug it up when you aren't using it, the cow isn't going to get an infection.

Dogs are disgusting animals.

fuck off whence you came ahmed

Käften Ronny.

Never trust a """""person""""" who doesn't like dogs.

Blow yourself and all your relatives up, Mohammed. You're less useful than a dog.

disgusting subhuman nigger filth get the fuck out of my country

>tfw there's an american fat surgery that pretty much does same to men, with valves and everything

>obvious no-effort anti-animal bait post
>shitton of kids instantly go on damage control
>unlimited (You)'s

Like clockwork. Well done, Reddit.

No

This

They're filthy shit and piss everywhere, they're only good when they're someone else's

Yes, it wasn't until a couple years ago though.

A video of some kids killing their dog while she cried in pain kinda shocked everyone and it took a few years but the law was approved. I think people found out who they were too

>marcapaisuruguay.gub.uy/uruguay-animal-protection-act-sets-forth-5-basic-freedoms-must-respected/

If you mean torturing bulls to death in front of ignorant fascists, then no.

No but there a constant bunch of practicioners.
Here's a website run by dog haters:
gegenhund.org

Thanks for sharing, op! I just signed the petition but I don't think it would do shit.

Kek, one of those fuckers died a year after. People harassed him and then his heart went poof

Germans are not people.

snuffers should be hung

I thought it was to extract bacteria that newly born cows needed or some shit like that, I can't remember.

Wasn't it made illegal a couple of years ago?