Goddamn Sup Forums...

Goddamn Sup Forums... I had my mind all made up to vote for Trump but Obama (one of my favorite speakers of all time) is hitting me right in the feels. Bring me back to the light side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGD8gJt7weU
politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-obama-clinton-2008-ad-224189
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is supremely under-qualified. His presidency would be a disaster. Hillary is terrible but still a hundred times better than Trump.

Yeah. He is good

Agree

what qualifications does trump lack?

Hilary is a retarded cookie cutter Democrat who denied backup as people were literally being sodomized by machetes

Fuck out of here Hillary

If poor judgement and being responsible for people being killed and being "confused" on how to handle emails, then yes she is supremely qualified. Id take my chances with Trump anyday

People in the US really need to learn what "shitty but stable" politicians are, and how to benefit by choosing them instead of... the other ones.

Obama for 3rd term would be appreciated. He did some good, although could've been much more active.

Vote Trump for the lulz, can't wait for the end of the world

Well, for one thing, a patriotic heart considering that people from the left and the right are condemning him for statements that are apparently bordering on treason.

Obama is a nigger so anything he says is void.
Think about that.

OP here, you cannot deny that Obama is charismatic and a great speaker. And Hillary lacks both of those qualities. She is very unlikeable generally. Next time she opens her mouth, this feeling will pass.

dont give into the fear faggot , were going to make america great again , even if we have to burn it down and build it back up

What?

His whiteness beats down his niggerdom some.

He was jokingly saying that the russians should go and do some more hacking to uncover the 30k e-mails from Hillary and the DNC. No one found it funny for some reason.

>No one found it funny for some reason

Because they're all over sensitive whiny faggots..it's a side effect of political correctness

Nah, no one just found the humor in a presidential candidate soliciting help from a foreign power to undermine the security of american infrastructures.

Not unlike the incompetence in the emails, right...

He has never held public office and I fear he lacks an understanding of how the world works. I don't think he knows anything about strategy or diplomacy.

In one of his incoherent rants he's talked about targeting the families of terrorists. In other words, we have a presidential candidate talking about how he wants to commit crimes against humanity.

Typical. Emotions Trump logic.

This is an election between two Sith, there is no light side
(Unless you vote 3rd party)

The e-mails weren't asking a foreign country to come fuck our shit up.

Clinton sucks, but she's far far better than trump

U say this like Hillary is a better choice ....

Good going guys. I am waiting for November so I can watch all the Bernie fags to show their independence, hike up their skirts, bend over and vote for Hillary. Way to stand up for your candidate guys.

For the past two years I've been saying: when Obama leaves office, America will praise him and wish they could get him back after his successor fucks everything up

The third party candidates suck too.
Gary Johnson is pro-open borders & pro-TPP and Jill Stein seems like Hillary minus the crookedness.

> You cannot resist the call of the Light.

No political/government experience

she is. she is a much better choice with all of her problems

our candidate is no longer viable. the only way to keep trump out of office is to vote for that cunt.

I know what ya mean brother. I don't agree with much of his views fiscally, but he is one helluva speaker.

OP here, Hillary is a liar like her scumbag husband. We are all fucked, but it's ok because we're all going to die. And nothing matters.

Well, what other choice do we have that won't royally screw us over in the next few years

can't help you here. Obama rational > Trump fear / no plan.

Vote for Orion Pax

She's a shameless corrupt cunt.

Seriously, I have no clue how anyone can vote for her. Vote Trump or stay home. A vote for her is a vote for the same shit we've dealt with for almost a decade.

Obama is a great speaker, and that's about it. Dems want to live in magical fairy land when there is a rabid world out there gobbling at all of our cocks. Christ. Don't be a sentimental slit.

Fuck Trump and Clinton, fuck em both.

Gary Johnson for the win. I don't agree with everything he stands for, there are a few that I strongly disagree with. However, I aline with Johnson more than I do Trumpet, and Clinton is bought out by Wall street..

youtube.com/watch?v=LGD8gJt7weU

Honestly considered to move to the states for a few years. Seeing the incoming shit show I'm happy to stay.

>aline?

Alien

Vote Jill Stein

Trump is an amoral monster

TRUMP RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL, FFS

We just need to get the libertarians or green party 5% of the vote. Should be possible.

Most of us 3rd party voters are looking towards 2020 anyway and just hoping shit doesn't fall apart.

You make that yourself?

nope, try google

moar you say?

>trump raped a girl

Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest, but I'm gonna need some evidence.

>be me
>only 12 years old at the time
>love hitler so much, as well as Pokemon
>love hitler so much that I dress as him, idolize him
>also unironically love and idolize ash, so decide to dress up as both Hitler and ash combined
>go out in public
>playing pokemon go in Ash and Hitler costume
>get called a nazi faggot by some pleb jewish business man
>"I CHOOSE YOU, PIKACHU! ZAP THIS JEW!" I yell.
>Jew calls police
>Police arrive super fast
>officer gets out of police car, it's a nigger pig.
>me being the incarnate spawn of Hitler and ash combined, I decide to take the bowling ball I carry around with me everywhere
>it's painted like a Master ball
>I chuck it at the nigger pig and yell "GO MASTER BALL!"
>Nigger pig cop gets his skull bashed in(edited)
_
>nigger police pig's car mate comes out of vehicle
>calls for backup
>me being the smart dictator incarnate, decide to call my Neo Nazi friends
>neo nazi friends are also fans of Pokemon and unironicallly have a love for pokemon the TV show
>one of them is dressed as Brock
>another is dressed up as Proffesor Oak
>we all beat the shit out of the nigger pig's car mate.
>Swat shows up
>swat uses Helicopters with big ass guns to shoot my friends down
>I run for it.
__
>magically, a flock of pidgeys come and sweep me off my feet
>you, you are real! POKEMON Are real! I yelled in my prebubescent child voice
>flying high in the sky by pidgeys
>see swat copter
>decide to blow it up with my Master Bowling Ball
>GO MASTER Ball! I yell
>smacks helicopter pilot right in the face
>copter hurtles down to ground
>crashes.
>a bunch of diglets show up and smash the shit out of the remaining swat members trying to kill me
>pidgeys fly me home

From the right *or* the left, Obama was a terrible president.

>but how could a billionaire ever cover this up and escape justice?

>Likes Trump
>Thinks Obama's a great speaker.

Dude.

Obama just brings the charisma. Besides that, he doesn't offer much.

But if you really want to justify voting for Hillary, because Obama made a nice speech, write out your pros/ or favorite accomplishments of Obama and Hillary separately, and I'll refute most of them like butter.

>willing to vote for a varifiably corrupt criminal in the pockets of wall street and itching for more war especially with Russia

Obama isnt even that great of an orator, he is average.

Gary Johnson still exists faggots.

You should probably just start sucking nigger dick if you like Obama you fuckwit.

>epstein is bad, and he's connected to Trump!

uhh guy... the clintons and epstein have an even closer relationship.

Hilary wants more dindu nuffins and more people from the religion of peace to fill up you're country.

Make Americe Rape Again

>The no plan meme
Just because you get all your information out of headlines and clipped youtube videos, doesn't mean he has no plan outlined.

this

Fuck shitty stability.
Burn it all to the ground and start from scratch.

Multiple witness testimony from the victim and others place Trump on Epstein's underage sex island having sex with minors multiple times against their will.

Epstein is already in prison for these crimes, the only question is Trump's involvement, to which Epstein pleaded the 5th in court. Trump's victims have continued to fight in court and haven't changed their stories in more than 20 years.

Good thing you're not old enough to vote

Yeeeaah... but the lawsuit was against Trump and Epstein, not Clinton and Epstein.

LMFAOOOO

Wouldn't you rather have a licensed driver behind the wheel of a car? Wouldn't you rather a pilot behind the controls of an airplane. Ya she sucks, but at least she knows what she's doing.

Yes, the super model banging, confident as fuck billionaire raped a 13 year old.

That is a convincing accusation.

You mean mr stutterer without a teliprompter?

>"Have you ever socialized with X in the presence of females under the age of 18"

the fuck kind of question is that?

>lolbertarians

Then listen to how Obama feels about Hillary when supporting her was not a party narrative.
>"She'll say anything ,and change nothing"

politico.com/story/2016/06/trump-obama-clinton-2008-ad-224189

>Bring me back to the light side.
mfw there is no such thing.

>trump asks putin to kill us
>hillary has emails we don't know about
>obviously hillary is worse because trump only pretends to be retarded?
Either way the GOP as we know it is dead

I voted for Obama in '08. Hope & change, remember that bullshit? Look where we are now... I come to realize that Obama makes really good speeches. And just like the Devil, the guy is very persuasive...

>even closer
nice try, shill

Bill was a politician and Epstein paid him in order to remain safe despite his perversions.

Trump was NOT a politician, just a close personal friend for decades that frequented his lolita sex island.

Trump and Epstein FUCKED CHILDREN together

None of this really matters if you idiots don't vote in your local and state elections. Take your chances with Hilary and plant the seeds for actual progressives at the local level. I'm in DWS congressional district and I'm taking a good hard look at her competition in the primary, Tim Canova.

its her fault, she should have been wearing a burka

That is a bullshit metaphor, politics isnt like any of those things, it does not require special skills.

If you want someone with experience you might as well say you want someone who is a part of the whole corrupt DC game.

>Yes trump may come in and change a lot, id rather DC just keeps siphoning money from me and doing things I dont like than try something new.

I swear you fucks sometimes.

if we can get johnson into the debate (15% i think), that is enough for me. hes not gonna win, but as long as people know there are other options besides shillary and drumpf, thats good enough for me.

apparently it was so scary that Epstein plead the 5th even though he already knew he was headed to prison...

MOAR!

She knows what she's doing just like she knew what she was doing with her foreign policy, right?

The same foreign policy that supported the Arab Spring in Egypt which ousted a more moderate government and replaced it with the Muslim Brotherhood.

The same foreign policy which destroy Libya (which was the richest country in Africa at the time) and replaced it with a "Wild West", gang warfare, and ISIS. To the point where even the elected officials have been kidnapped when they didn't say what terrorists groups running around the country would like.

The same foreign policy that funded the rebels in Syria, blowing the situation into a civil war that has subsequently led to the refugee crisis affecting Europe?

Is that what you call "knowing what she's doing?"

That was the only important job she had and she botched it.

Meanwhile, Trump has turned his name into a brand and transformed his millions into billions.

> Hope & change, remember that bullshit?

Yeah I remember that. I remember hoping that republicans in congress would stop dragging their feet on plans that would help change America for the better.

Bipartisan senates are the worst idea ever because it's no longer a government of for and by the people and is instead a government of for and by only their people.

np

>don't give in to fear
>vote Trump

Pick one.

>Making friends with Russia
>Bad
Please tell me how.

A good speaker he may be but he thinks you're a fucking idiot. "How can I be a tyrant, I'm only here another year?" The laws stay dumbass.

This. I don't like Hillary at all, but I'm voting for her, because Trump simply can't become president. Third party candidates are a wasted vote. They won't win, so why bother. A vote that isn't for Hillary might as well be a vote for Trump, and I'd rather drag my dick through a mile of broken glass than vote for that bloated piece of shit.

>The laws stay dumbass.

Laws can get repealed double dumbass.

>As people were literally being sodomized by machetes

Seems like a lost cause at that point.

Bill Clinton flew on that guys pedo plane over 26 times. The secret service reported that when he went on the plane, he would go out of his way to ditch all of them. The plane was outfitted with beds a d usually had prostitutes around 12 yrs old. A lot of this came out when the guy was caught and convicted.

>Trump is supremely under-qualified

please give me one reason why he is so under-qualified

compared to who?

this is gonna destroy trump. this is big

man you guys come up with teh best stuff, hope i never get on your bad side

oh boy this might even be "Drumpf" big.

He's never run any for of government.

You can't be uh serious uh his speaking uh skills are uh pretty damn uh awful.

Postin in a shill bread