Do you think it's ok to treated and controll someone in a relationship...

Do you think it's ok to treated and controll someone in a relationship. My boyfriends just threatened to post private pictures I sent him online. I don't know what to do.

Threaten

Post them first. That'll show him. Then he won't have shit on you.

There are only two things you can possibly do in this situation:
1. tits
or
2. gtfo

Rolling for this

He's threatened to dump me numerous times to, and he also just made fun of me for crying about it and hung up on me. And have no way to get a hold of him.

Disappear

Great idea

In all seriousness though, this is really your own fault for trusting somebody with something so personal (private pics) when you clearly should not have trusted him. You either didn't know him well enough to know he'd do something like this, or you did and you stupidly trusted him anyway.

But now that you're in this mess I guess all you can do is try to delete the pics from whatever he has them on and then dump that faggy asshole

Roll

this this this

Yeah I guess I did know better, I am mad at myself too. Fuck

How old are you? You clearly have a really unhealthy relationship with this piece of shit, and you're pretty dumb for wanting to stay with him despite him being a manipulative controlling asswipe

Has he threatened to post the pics in a text? If so take the text to a lawyer. Pay the lawyer to write a threatening letter to him.

He will stop fucking around when he realizes you could sue the shit out of him for trying to blackmail you.

All we can do is learn from our mistakes. We all make big ones. But I really hope you realize you need to leave this douchebag once this picture problem is over.

what a load of shit but hey, you baited the fucktards here so well done, not that that's hard to do

I feel like this could work actually. Like didn't some of the celebs sue whoever leaked their pics? I'm pretty sure you can sue somebody for posting pics of you without your permission.

You should post them here first

Less white knight faggotry more tittery. Op postem

This, OP, what your boyfriend's doing is not only shitty but also illegal.

in what way would this ever be bait? what is the troll here? what is the funny part? what would op get out of lying about this and then just going along with the lie?

youre an idiot

>12 year old edgelord

If you're overage. Tits or gtfo

Blackmail/extortion is a crime, it's that simple.

I really never thought he would go this far, but in all honesty I'm not surprised.

He did text it to me, I can take that to a lawyer he sent a screen cap of what and who.