youtube.com/watch?v=7qFfFVSerQo
youtube.com/watch?v=wSZxKAO5BPc
youtube.com/watch?v=4-liyr-Xq3E
youtube.com/watch?v=t_diTVp8fFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eQHB0FBhZE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping.

My mom just bit me

I almost drove myself to the middle of nowhere until my tank hit E to shoot myself in the heart. My anxiety and depression is overwhelming and I can't take the pain. The only reason why I'm trudging along is the hope of a family some day.

>23
>never had friends or boyfriend
>cliché story, got bullied through school
>not fat or anything, but went to 5 different schools
>got bullied for being too fast on the track, too smart in history and culture
>decided it was okay, I was fine without friends
>graduated, finished my education, still lonely as fuck
>looking back, I wasted my teenage years
>didn't party, didn't mess around with boys, didn't have anything that normal teens have
>telling myself it's okay, but it's not
>seeing people getting married and having kids and that shit
>the fuck am I doing?
>working every shift until the day is gone
>crying on Sup Forums like a little bitch

Have a throw away email? I can talk to you about what ever. 33 here. Workaholic. Chat about what ever.

Girlfriend broke up with me couple weeks ago... Haven't been here for over a year but this just knocked me back down... Wasn't even a long relationship, only a month, but it was my first... Gotten to the point where I don't feel anything anymore... Just holding on for those little moments where I can sometimes get a laugh out of friends... What the fuck do I do...

What a pretentious shit. What's your gender identity and sexual status faggot?

That feeling that stopped you from killing yourself is also whats stopping you from being a successful happy person.

You find ways to put time between you and your breakup. Generally you just want to put yourself in situations where you don't have time to think about it by going out more, or getting a new hobby, maybe make some drastic changes in your life for the better. Now would be a good time for changes since you know that what you got isn't quite good enough.

If you escape to a new hobby or change your life around you will be in a better position to keep the girl around next time.

Trips and ill leak some niggers ip address.
He was messing with my friend

2 cars. Only CC dept, (not much) live alone. My cat died 3 months shy of 21. I see what your saying. But to come home to a family. I'm already the black sheep in my family.

>Be me, almost 20.
>Always hung out with the smart kids because also fairly smart.
>All my friends go to college or uni.
>Never did any work in school, got shit marks, never got grade 12 math, but still graduated.
>Now working minimum wage for Subway with no plans for higher education while all my friends go on to do something with their lives.
>Realize I will never amount to anything significant.

Yeah I guess. I move across the country in a month so maybe that'll do it... No motivation to do anything else til then really...

>fall in love with a girl
>become friends with her
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Decide to ask her out on Dec. 31
>Midnight on Dec. 30
>her friend texts me
user do you like (name)?
>yes
Well I have bad news for you.
>sends me a screenshot of crush shit talking me
"He's an autistic little shit eww
>pure fucking rage envelopes me
>fucking rage at her for two hours
>throw phone down in disgust
>can't sleep
A few months later
>she texts me
user do you remember when we were friends?
>my response
Nope
>dropsmic.gif
We haven't spoken in years.

We're not your personal army, cunt.

Live user

I was really close. Wrote a suicide note and everything. It was just a trigger pull away. Just a few millimeters of movement. I just want to hit the restart button. I need too. I just don't want my family to deal with my mess. Fuck me. There is no good reason for me too off myself. My problems are petty.

i hope she dies

Same deal user, I know how it feels.

i cri eberitim

Me and you are different men. In that situation when she messaged me I would have opened the gates of hell and show no mercy to her

>Feel sad
>No reason to be sad

>23
>Schizophrenic
>nobody can really tell
>sit alone all day every day until my roommate gets home, only person I can really chill with
>Always want to go out and do stuff
>never do, end up pacing across the room arguing with myself saying "just go"
>end up sitting back down an waiting more
>happens multiple times every day
>still have friends, ask me to go out alot
>always say, "nah, i'm good"
>really want to go, but don't
>drink alone and convince myself they wouldn't want me there anyway
>repeat daily
>losing sense of self, just want to be normal again because I don't even remember what it feels like, or what I used to be like, and it really bums me out sometimes

not depressed or anything, just stuck.

You are literally at the lowest point of your life, nothing to lose right? So throw yourself at situations and give everything a go. What could go wrong? You were going to be dead yesterday so could it be any worse?

thats the worse part because you not accept you have problems.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this life style. You didn't waste your teenage years. You just had a different experience than others.

what why r u here, the situation you have presented us with is not a problem. You are the problem. JUST DO IT

check'd

Also, I try. It just doesn't work that way. I get overcome with immense fear and auditory hallucinations, and don't want to freak out in front of anyone. I don't know if it'll even happen, but do I take the chance? My mind always says no, and I don't have any control over it like a normal person.

>be me
>come across feels thread
>op doesn't contribute
>feelsbadman

>>Be with girl almost 4 years
>>live with for 2
>>relationship is kinda boring, she never wanted to go out anywhere, just sat on her laptop after work til she fell asleep
>>last 3 months of she's mean, withdrawn, starts going out and making friends
>>Im proud as shit she's finally getting out of the house
>>hang tough like a trooper while she doesn't invite me to go out
>>finally sit her down and make her tell me what's going on
>>she was gonna break up and literally skip town on valentines
>> 4 years of loving a broken person wasted

It took her 2 days to get fucked by some random dude at a bar after we broke up.

Don't ever love no one but you user.

>cut off communication with a bunch of people
>including a love interest
>happy with the bliss that comes from a b.s free day
>start to get a little bored
>few months later new love interest
>it's fine but then I get bored of them
>still friends tho
>bit later try to be a bit more social
>join into a new friend group
>they seem a+
>drama happens group splits
>I get a couple of close friends
>develop a crush
>tell myself "user, they're not worth it, way too much work"
>crush goes on but i'm fine
>staying friends the person, repressing crush feelings but here is my prob anons
>one day everything is fine, talk for hours with no lame bit in conversation,funny stuff
>next day one of us gets upset over petty shit and we don't talk for hours/days
>fed up and want to purge them off my friendslist
sorry, needed to get it off my chest

I don't think that word means what you think it means son

Choose life.

>be 39...yeah, I'm old
>have a wife, house, car, truck, all the typical things
>also have anxiety and depression
>family pretty much ignores me even at Christmas and birthdays
>consider suicide daily, only thing stopping me is my cat
>wife hates it, cat follows me everywhere
>hate to say it but its my only friend
>know wife would get rid of it if I checked out, cat deserves a great home
>keep fighting the demons because afraid cat would be put down
>pathetic AF

It's a good thing her friend texted you it could have been worse fuck that slut

Nice work letting her have it my man

Living for another being isn't pathetic. It takes strength and selflessness.

Stay strong bro!

>Be me, 18
>Playing guitar for 8 years
>Been trying to write music for 2 years
>Cannot for the life of me think of something original, musically or lyrically
>2 years pass, not a single song written
>Realize I spent time I should have been practicing/writing just learning other people's songs, poorly
>Now in the middle position where I'm not original enough to be a songwriter, but also not good enough to be a session musician
>Best friend of 4 years picks up the guitar in Sophmore year of High School
>Writes like 25 different catchy songs in a year
>I spend Senior year producing/recording his music, sometimes adding drums and bass
>Everybody loves it
>All the credit goes to him
>Feel like he's either just using me until he gets all of the stuff he needs for recording music, or just doesn't like me anymore
>Still haven't been able to write music since then
>Feel like everything I want to say with music has been said already, and better than I could ever do
>Feel like I wasted my teenage years
>Considering quitting music all together and selling every instrument I have
>Spending my off time now regretting life choices, living in a routine lifestyle, and playing games online
>Got about 3 real friends to talk to, and each time I do, I feel like they're just drifting apart from me and I'm gonna end up by myself in a few months
>Have no other skills to fall back on besides music
>Stuck in hometown
>Going to a lower than average college for a major that I don't know if I'll enjoy
>Emotionally drained, nothing really bothers/excites me anymore
>Just fucking exausted.
>Fuck me, I'm just scared at this point

Not much of a relatable story, just needed to get some shit out.

The only feels I have is that futurama isn't on anymore. Why won't netflix pick it up already. WE need like 3 more seasons.

Have you ever considered that you believeing that your family ignores you is just your perception being warped by the depression and anxiety? I've gone through some pretty hard depression periods before and that's exactly how I perceived people around me. You're their father, I highly doubt that's really how it is. Please see someone, for their sake.

I understand you typed this out more for yourself than others, but damn is it hard to read.

Thanks Sup Forumsros. Don't know what it means to hear something positive.

it's on the us netflix

all women are whores. never forget.

I did that. Failed a whole bunch. Got used to the feeling of failing. Now I don't fear it anymore. If you swing at every fastball eventually you'll hit one.

So... you didn't confirm that she said that or the context in which it was said?

Not that it matters now.

dont worry you'll graduate middle school soon and then it's a whole new world when you hit high school

Stop caring so much.

Everyone will upset you or get upset by you at some point. It's just dogs barking. Let it happen. keep walking. Either they'll get over it and things will be cool later, or they won't and they're douches you don't need in your life.

Yeah, I'm kind of like that...

>31
>same lifestyle like you in my teenage years
>mostly school and games and anime
>fucking nerd
>happily married with one son and a babygirl on the way

dont feel sorry. your 23 and it will go upwards only never get depressed and "no ragrets"

been there too Sup Forumsro (I'm old too), are you getting any professional help for your depression? It actually can help a lot.

>Hey Sup Forums I have this friend that I met in 8th grade after I had switched schools. It was around the middle of the school year, I had went to gym class and was sitting on the bleachers because am fag and I saw this kid and started talking to him and little did i know he would become a very good friend. After that day we would talk more and eventually I started sitting with him at lunch and other friends(Before him i just sat by myself). I didn't know anybody at this school before him so was pretty boring anyways he created my humor that I have now. It is the end of the school year and high school was next for didn't really care what school I would go to but coincidentally i saw him like the 3rd day of school can't remember, and for a while it was just us two again. Also on that same day I was sitting in first period writing down stuff on my notebook when all of a sudden someone knocks on the door the teacher opens the door and this girl walks in and she seemed familiar to me like really familiar, she introduces herself and says "my name is Michelle" at that moment I remembered where I had seen her before and she was one of my old elementary school friends. She picks her seat next to mine and after that day we stated talking and became friends again. We would sometimes hang out after school with other friends and go to the mall and stuff, some days passed and we started having more people or our friends friends sit there. Everything went okay the first year(freshman year). Then came sophomore year and that was the year it would all change. Anyways year started and I saw most of my friends including Eric(the same one from middle school), school started around the middle of August and everything was okay for a couple of months until around early November which was when i started talking to a girl named Galaxy, and then i slowly started to talk to her more than Michelle. Me and Michelle only had one class together which was band and lunch and at lunch galaxy would sit

Posted before but...
I can't listen to my favorite music anymore.
Music is the only thing that breaks through the shell of numbness and I don't like it

Fuck that dog man you're better than her

She chose valentines day specifically to try and fuck with you hopefully she'll date some abusive asshole and realize she fucked up.
>Dated a girl for about a year knew her for 2
>Super needy stops me seeing friends and would cry and self harm if I did
>She would always go out
>Try to break up with her a few times but don't because didn't want her to kill herself
>Hear from her best friend she flirts with guys a lot
>Some other sketchy stuff happens to make me think she cheated
>Break up with her fuck it if she kills herself
>Gets with some dude the very same fucking day day
>Looks like kermit the frog fucking eyes pointing in different directions

My story is hardly as bad as yours my man but you sound like a genuinely cool dude fuck her

Mate, I am in highschool. So I don't really know what you're getting at.

Feel like telling a bit more

>Been involved with a few women after her
>One went full rage mode on me out of nowhere so I blocked her
>One out of nowhere changed her mind
>One decided she would rather be with her pedophile abusive ex instead of me
>Ex was allowed to move on and be happy even though she was abusive

How the fuck is this fair

I only wish. I've tried to connect and do things but they could care less. I tried "buying their love" but they only complain I didn't get the right thing or some shit.

Work 50-60 hours a week, picking up OT whenever I can so they have the things I never did as a kid: a room of their own, toys, no second hand clothes and shoes, an education, and some money for college. I don't want to be like my dad, a hardass who thought belittling his children would build character.

To those of you who question life each day, choose it. I chose it on February 2, 2009. My life was a wreck, family disowned me, no job no friends, all that. I drove myself out to an empty rest stop near a bridge and walked the path so many did before me. But I didn't finish what I started. I chose life and I'm thankful for it today. I have a steady job a roof under my head, and I made an effort to find friends. This life has meaning and it's for you to better yourself and those around you. Take care Anons.

tru
Right now i've pretty much made it known i'm not double texting. But for some reason they don't understand they can send messages first.

Bump

hope you dont sold them. Dont be a faggot, you just need to write some songs, atleast you know how to play at those instruments, but I understand that music industry is very volatile. In your place i look for something clear that will make money and make music a passion.

> Almost twenty

HOLY SHIT you are a TEENAGER, you still have so much ahead of you, and yet you want to feel bad because you're judging your life by the the way others live theirs. The fact of the matter is you can change this completely. Keep working, go to a community college, save up some cash and find something you enjoy or at least are good at and persue it, transfer to a uni and get a degree or persue a trade, but this isnt all for education, you will MEET PEOPLE. The friends you had were cool, but most people in your life will only be around for awhile,so dont feel sad when they go, cause they have the same perception of you. Most importantly, stop phrasing your life the way you are right now. You make it sound like everything is done forever and you can't change it. You can though, just try.
I believe in you :)

Funny. I just read this in my car sitting in some McDonald's parking lot thinking about it. I'll choose life user

Gonna need to see a bit of context

That's my sisters birthday...
I know nobody cares but I thought it was interesting...

> Be me
> Have mom
> Mom bit me

ever thought of leaving your old life behind and start fresh?
if it only depress you whats the use?
you can bring the cat ;)

Here's to many happy birthdays for her and to you too user. Cherish family I wish I did

lool
Er, let me try to rewrite it.
>not very social to begin with, don't stay friends with people for very long, cause I don't do the whole "close bonding" thing
>in a big friend group
>bunch of little shits
>cut off communication with all of them
>including a love interest I was involved with who was also in the group
>happy with the b.s free days
>start to get bored with the lack of social life
>get into another friend group
>things are going well, they seem a+
>drama occurs, the group splits up
>still friends with a few
>begin to become close friends
>develop a crush on one of them
>tell myself "user, they're not worth it, way too much work"
>I still retain some feelings, but go on just fine
>with these few friends it's a headache, because I can feel alone in a room full of people (our mini group chat)
>with one I'm close friends with, we can talk for hours and have a great conversation, funny, repressed crush feelings on them
>then one of us gets upset/mad/irritated about a petty issue, and it strains us, and we stop talking for hours/days
>getting fed up and honestly want to purge them off the friendslist
>but it's not like I have 60 other friends

Honestly, I have. Like loading up my most prized possessions in a couple totes, grab my clothes, toss the shit in the bed of the truck, load up my cat, and fucking take off to go live in some desolate one room cabin.

Guys, I think I am in love with a girl.
I'm going into my sophomore year in HS and I am wondering the best way not to get hurt.
I have never dated before and this is the first time I have ever had feelings this strong.

>b&

>Work 50-60 hours a week, picking up OT whenever I can

Well there's your problem. You're not around at all and you think buying them things is the answer. Truth is, you don't need much in life to be happy. LIke seriously, you don't need much at all and I know its gonna sound corny but the best things in life are free. It doesn't cost much to take your kids out to the park and as long as the clothes don't look second hand nobody gives a fuck.

Also, your dad had the right idea but probably took it too far. Your doing your best to provide for your family so he got something right.

Bro what the fuck, are you in 6th grade?
Every sentence is a run on, and there's not paragraphing.
When green texting. You dont make the whole block green, you make the story into short chunks and greentext each chunk

I refuse to read that until you fix it

I see, but please man see someone about this, they could help you start turning this around or at least help damage control, dont take your life though, cause all that support for your family is gone, think about that commitment to giving them a better childhood than you did.

It's not b8 user, I actually want to know how not to get hurt.

Ree

>Entering sophomore year in HS
Nah son he meant you getting banned Ulises

Sounds scarily like my 9th grade love
Did she just not grow up or something?

The truth is being a parent is a thankless job for years

I was a little shit when I was younger and I didn't talk to my dad

Now my dad is one of my best mates

It doesn't mean your family doesn't love you user. How old are your kids?

thank you user, I understand now

im 31 by the way. married with 2 kids. so you should do it. your life is to short to fucking waste it. you married her. everybody make mistakes. that dont mean you have to kill yourself or vegetate like that forever.
your free do act like it. get your shit together and leave this mess behind.
i know the beginning will be hard but dont look back it only gets better

The amount of times I've announced that I'm underage on this site is way too many, I doubt I will get banned this time.
I really would appreciate if someone helped with my problem though...

unrequited love is a shitty, shitty feeling

Is anyone there to talk? Haven't left the house in a few days, been feeling super depressive this week

>a month

>>>reddit

Yeah but bills don't pay themselves. And putting enough away to have a decent retirement costs mucho money. Toss a couple college tuition's in there as well. And all of a sudden, working 40 or less hours means something or somebody is going to go without.

recomend me some sad song i feel like im about cryng.

Then make an effort to change for your family. I don't know the circumstances of your family situation, but generally, your family loves you and should be willing to accept you no matter what. My older brother was the black sheep of the family. He drank, had several failed marriages, ignored his kids, and even did crack at one point. But we never abandoned him, even will all the shit he put us through. He eventually turned his life around, and got a steady job and started spending regular time with his children and family. He passed away in a car accident a few years ago, and it wasn't until I lost him that I realized just how much I love and missed him. And I am glad my last memories of him were of a man who was working hard and trying to prove himself. I would hope that your family would see the same things in you, and would be just as devastated if you were to die. Just a word of advice too: you have a long time in your life to make up for mistakes. My older brother was forty-one when he died. And I am glad that my last memories of him were of someone who worked hard, loved his family, and was trying to do right by them. It's never to late to change.

She was very very immature

>Treated parents like shit yelling all the time
>Cried over nothing
>Lied about getting raped
>Lied about having abusive exes

I'm willing to bet I'm a public masturbating rapist pedophile to kermit

Anyone else feel like this?

> I'm suicidal
> I have completely withdrawn socially
> I panic around large groups
> Can barely even leave my house
> I don't trust my parents, for no reason
> I don't trust anyone, really
> fantasize about mass murder
> Hate everything about myself
> No motivation
> No confidence
> physically abuse my siblings
> don't stand up for myself
> irationally hate gays and transgenders
> Constantly go on about the same subjects, annoying all around me
> Can't hold a normal conversation
>been to 9 different schools, move schools nearly each year.

What's wrong with me? I used to be pretty average, had some relationship troubles, a year later I'm like this.

That's the spirit?

youtube.com/watch?v=g8puEIliGOg

youtube.com/watch?v=7qFfFVSerQo

youtube.com/watch?v=wSZxKAO5BPc

youtube.com/watch?v=4-liyr-Xq3E

youtube.com/watch?v=t_diTVp8fFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=eQHB0FBhZE8

Gay music dump?

Gay music dump.

Keep at it nigga, like you said, youve got nothing else going for you, im in the same boat and it definitely is tough as fuck, but nigga you can use those songs you produced to show people how good you are at producin and in the meantime learn songwriting. Or you could co write music with someone, thats a great way to learn too

>be me a neet
>did online school since sophemore
>never talk to anyone
>have severe social anxiety and depression
>don't know how to talk to people at all
>can't even talk to people on facebook or multiplayer games
>at least i have neetbux

you sound like a huge faggot