/cringe general/

/cringe general/

devin townsend is a cringefag and sellout. tell me this isn;t the worst shit you seen this year
youtube.com/watch?v=YhcoLO8vZZU

canuck? more like ca-cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmr5XJw_c7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yup it's pretty shit, but all of his recent pop metal albums have been garbage and sound exactly the fucking same, so no big surprise.

>canuck? more like ca-cuck
well op already topped the thread

People here read p4k and their top 3 albums of they year are that shitty frank ocean record and then Beyonce and her sisters respective albums.

Same goes for Steven Wilson. I don't know which one writes more boring, weightless music.

exactly the guys a fag with no talent the only people who listen him are p4k cucks. listen to hard metal not this faggy shit

>stephen wilson
hes waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than this townsend guy

>time is a human construct

woah... really makes you think

Doubtful. Have you ever read the guy's lyrics? Super cringe, super uninspired, super lame. Songs themselves aren't too great either.

What do you think?

Why does he like to make so many songs that sound exactly like that, "expansive" guitar sounds, echo-y vocals, it all feels like it's excessively focusing on sounding big and epic. I don't think he'll ever come close to topping Ocean Machine with any other album.

Devy is based
Kys

This

Steven Wilson is the best prog musician in last years and one of the few great British artists left
Shit taste

It's his signature wall of sound production

this is some of dev's worst work

i really think

Nice! What do you think?

No clue, but after seeing his two hour song challenge, I assume he just writes and records all of his shit exactly like that, and goes for the same exact sound constantly. It's really frustrating because much of his older work was able to really convey shit to me and all of this just feels dead and soulless.

Sounds like you would enjoy Ki and Casualties of Cool more

>It's his signature wall of sound production
It also gets tiresome after 5 albums in a row. The guy can actually write good melodies and rhythms, would be nice to have more of that and less songs that sound ocean waves echoing inside a gigantic bathroom with no memorable riffs or vocal melodies.

Agreed, I just want more Devin that sounds awesome like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmr5XJw_c7Q

I loved both of those quite a bit, also really liked SYL. Infinity is the best shit he put out.

>implying there's any non cringey metal

99 % of the stuff that guy has ever made is shit.

I absolutely love most of what Devin has done, but I think he is on the downhill now. He obviously does not want to write aggressive music anymore and that's okay, but if you don't then don't. This album is shallow and dull from what I have heard, Z2 was a mess that the label bviously forced him to do since the first ziltoid album did so well. He managed to convince them to let him do a disk two and it was that kind of epic pop sound from addicted, but way more uplifting and happy. You can tell thats what he actually wanted to be working on and it showed. Casualties of cool and Sky Blue are the only good things he has done since possibly deconstruction.

I want rap fags to leave