Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, I have this lump on my asshole that I found the other day and i'm worried that it might be some sort of cancer or STD although I have never took it up there. I have had sex with multiple prostitutes before, the last being about three weeks ago, all with condoms.

I have been constipated lately and the pushing may have stretched my asshole to the point of swelling.

Give me your input.

heres a better pic

Only if one of the prostitutes fucked you in the ass it could be an Std, its Just an anal fissure, stop eating bread, eat more fibre and water and go with a proctologist

hemorrhoid

Definitely not cancer, anal fissure

Hemorrhoid. Now stop taking it in the ass, faggot.

so...i give up...what alien life form is going to hatch out of that egg, huh?

stop forcing your shit out so hard

Pop it. Put pics up.

If it hurts it might be a perianal hematoma

looks like a hemoroid/anal fissure, there are tons of creams for this, just use it daily after shower on ur clean anus and eat shit that makes your poop not be hard. if you notice you're about to shit hard take a thing that u put up ur asshole that makes the shit go watery idk what its called in english. its like a pill but for the insertion in the ass.

do you even know what those words mean? Dumb shit

Its nothing dude, just dont mess with it

It's a fucking hemorrhoid faggot.

Suppository

Suppository.

try prolapsing your colon, you might feel better after that.

>Give me your input
If you weren't taking input you wouldn't be in this mess.

No point in trying to make fun of him for taking it in the ass guys

>implying anyone would be able to stay hard while fucking a shitty crusty stinky ass hole like that

It's a goddamn hemorroide, get a grip on yourself OP

Is it a gold spray paint on your anal sphincter?