Is Hillary Clinton the most corrupt major US presidential candidate ever?

Is Hillary Clinton the most corrupt major US presidential candidate ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5hYrsDxmI
youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE
youtube.com/watch?v=GlyTuK7otQY&ab_channel=ACallForAnUprising
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked... but yes, yes she is... have you not seen the overwhelming evidence of corruption under her belt???

No. That would be Richard Nixon.
Followed by Donald Trump.

Curiously, both are the only two modern Presidential candidates to refuse to release their tax returns.

In recent history, yes.

US history? No.

Donald is arguably worse. God Emporer Trump is just Putin's lackey

Hillary's email and DNC stuff is worse than Watergate.

Wow, you stupid.

cuck

Weigh the two evils. See Trump as the more logical splinter under your fingernail.

Trump: Politically retarded but will listen to advisers. America security will be put first and foremost - illegal immigrants will be shown the door.

Clinton: Far more politically experienced but is morally corrupt as fuck. Is the second coming of Obama - will open US to all the immigrants.

fucking remember that thread. saved that shit.

No. Your brain has been corrupted by Fox News, though. Try to strive for an education.

tell me what the fuck is the problem with the "immigrants" that isnt any worse than the god damn red necks, new york jews, and midwest neck beards. at least the mexicans work and keep to themselves.

yes
morron

No it wasn't. You're a dullard.

what is this

Excellent work, paid troll #6729

Vote Putin 2016

She is shitty,but liberalism is unstoppable now.I dont much like conservatives...pretty whine and afraid of everything,liberals are that too.Two sides of a retarded coin.

>delete 18 mins of a recording.
>delete 30,000 emails

yeah ok.

you're right, trump and putin colluding to change the course of american history IS worse than watergate.

hillary's email thing, like the benghazi witchhunt, is a non-starter used to trick the uneducated into hating hillary
people have been doing this to hillary for decades and it doesn't stick because it's nonsense

experienced, but already proven herself to be useless as a politician, more than once. I wouldn't pay her to mow my fucking lawn.
As far as Trump's immigration policy is concerned, I hate it. I could be wrong but immigration is his only republican view point

The short answer is fuck yeah she is.

can someone explain? I'm not experienced in html

I don't get why this claim is on every thread? I mean maybe paid shills here and there on Reddit, but Sup Forums? Who knows anymore

>but already proven herself to be useless as a politician
when? where? she'd gotten more accomplished before she was first lady than most politicians do in their lives

Have you seen what Mexicans did to mexico ?
Why would you think they be any different when they are somewhere else?

>trump is not against legal mexican immigrants

If we cant have mexicans, then we should send all niggers back to africa first

So much this.

Wtf is with the putin hate , ukcryan much?
Im guessing samefag

Have you honestly not even googled this?
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

they are beating themselves up. I dont give a fuck about the streets, let them. I care about who controls the country and the money. I have a nice whiteboy job making 100k a year and dont mind the quarrels the peons have

Kek.

Mexicans are illegal, niggers tend to be citizens, so... Can't really take that away unfortunately

Someone made it look as if Hillary tweeted something she really didn't.

Both Secretaries of State under George W Bush have private email accounts that were not completely shared with the government. Not saying it's right or wrong, but I wonder why it wasn't such an issue with them but it is with Hilary...

That is what abraham lincoln plan was, but they shot his ass.

the entire country is gonna be feeling the fucking #Bern as we ride into hell on the trump train because SOMEONE JUST HAD TO CHEAT THE SINGLE HONEST MAN OUT OF EVERYTHING HE WORKED FOR.

eat shit in hell with me fuck face

Richard nixon wanted to spy on his enemies. Thats about it.

Hildog the Warhawk is the worst by far. Any career politician is far worse than an outsider regardless of their scummy business dealings. How many innocent dead Arab kids will Hillary rack up when she's pres? Donald doesn't have blood on his hands yet and has implied a far less interventionist policy than Hillarys lifelong shitty voting record.

First ladies have zero power, please don't try and say she got anything done. Bill did.

Her time in the senate was pretty lukewarm. I give her credit for being tough on defense and Russia, but the bills she sponsored were worthless and got nowhere.

If you think that anything that Hillary and Trump have done can be considered corrupt, you need to take a look at state politics, especially Michigan, Illinois, and Cali. All three of those states are pretty much controlled by corporations, and frequently misuse tax dollars to subsidize illegal business practices.

They get banned from twitter

exactly!

fuckin albright was SecState when hundreds of people, and 12 americans, were killed in a huge embassy bombing

there werent a million hours of hearings trying to blame it on her

i said before she was first lady. she was doing work in politics for a long time.

yeah, so there are millions of Muslims that treat their families right and do the right thing. Look at the shit hole they live in, THAT is the problem, its the US fucking with the area that is causing so much shit. First when Iran was controlled, then they were pissed and had to take drastic measures to get their country back, they looked to their religious leaders. Then Saddam, the guy trying to keep control through brutal means, but shit, Ill take Saddam over what we have now. You sound like a feminist anyway, why dont you vote for Hillary if you care about the women so god damn much. Its not an Islamic thing, I have Muslim friends just like you and I have white friends and all we give a fuck about is being happy and following our religions and being happy to be free. Trump is fucking scared and is preying on our fears. Its statistically irrelevant the risk of being killed by a terrorist. We spend so much money on this fucked up shit when driving on a freeway....we dont bat an eye at yet has an almost infinite more probability of killing us

You mean how he told thos people to vote Hillary , the one thing he is against in his life.
PLs he sold us out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5hYrsDxmI

They're a fucking plague. They're everywhere and when they commit a crime, no one can find them because they have no papers. And it's not just the fucking Mexicans, Arabs are flooding in as well, seeking to take over the US while they've already taken over a fair share of Europe.

Many other countries have seen this and have said no to tens of thousands of visas because of the majority of Muslims being socially toxic and not realizing they're not living in the fucking dark ages.

If you're in a country illegally you might as well say you're up to some shady shit. Oh wait. You can't say anything because no one will understand your foreign fucking language.

But no. Let the cartel into the US. Let Islamic extremists in and watch people decapitated and have it streamed on facebook like what happened in France with a fucking police chief had happen to him and his wife in front of their child. Let them shoot up another gay club.

Fuck you and your immigrant cunts.

It wasn't "hillary's dnc" is was the DNC

Watergate was intentional so it was worse
Hillary's email was just mishandling

Trump loves Russia, wants to forgive them for Ukraine

if half the shit i heard about here is true
she is a legitimate evil person

just look up her email leaks on youtube so much diffrent things getting reported on

youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE

Trump's adviser's has led him to 4 bankruptcies. Yes he will put American safety first, but he will inadvertently put us in danger with his mouth. We will lose allies and wars could be started. Pissing other foreign leaders off will not bode well for us economically either.

Hillary is corrupt, but her presidency will at least be stable and perpetuate the norm. She won't cause the Apocalypse.

he's support his party. only hilary or trump will be elected.

they took his honest heart and manipulated it,; that much is obvious.

if you'd like to infer otherwise that is your own business, but don't come in here and bullshit me with "lingo"

>thos
>PLs
>shill

Make that peace full minority

You sure? Which one of them voted for the war in Iraq?

this

they have no papers. no one knows who most of them are or where they came from. fuck them and just throw them back where they came from.

nice vid too, so true.

you're legit stupid. Orlando shooter was American born.

4 bankruptcies on 600 ventures
100 / 600 * 4 =0,6666666 failure rate.

>Corrupt
>Hillary, never been indicted or had anything proven

Pick one

BS - Fear Mongering

they have to wait over a year and they don't even know what country they'd be placed in

More sense to sneak in or do it on a visa

This

He was Muslim though. He shot that club up because he was Muslim. Doesn't matter if he was American born. Even his father said he should have shot more. Simply put, you cannot tell the good from the bad. Kick them all out.

Setting up an email server in your bathroom isn't intentional and is just mishandling? At least try to make an effort. There's no explanation for what she did other than circumvent the FOIA.

Don't forget, Trump has raped girls on 3 occasions, one being a child.

Absolutely

Process them the first time they sneak in. If they sneak in again, shoot them.

This kills the immigrant.

>have private email accounts that were not completely shared with the government.

Do you know what those people didnt do, that shillery did? Send classified information to that unencrypted easily hackable email server.

Just rememebr shes a lawyer first.

Trump is a man first.

Those are the schengen agreements , yet over here in holland we have thousand applying at azc that didnt checked them selfs in at the border. they still get taken in.
Just like they do in sweden norway denmark france and germany

Our government is evicting people from their homes to place these people in high standard housing whilst they are breaking the schengen agreement.

There wasn't a rule about doing business on a private server at the time

innuendo to say she avoiding FOIA

Plenty of other reasons. Republican witch-hunts and smear jobs

+1 cant house a religeon of hate.

she is litteraly evil

youtube.com/watch?v=GlyTuK7otQY&ab_channel=ACallForAnUprising

Trumpers are so obsessed with Hillary because Chump has NOTHING to offer America. It's OVER!!!!! Say buh bye!

It's the content that matters, not the amount, you fucking twit.

This is a thread about hillary
>brings up trump
>calls others obsessed

Trump: "I know Putin very well, we were together at a 60 minutes show"

Trump after DNC leak: "I never spoke to Putin"

Trump: "Putin is great. I want to undo the sanctions and congratulate him on invading Ukraine"

NOPE

TRUMP RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL

even your pathetic Trumped up accusations disproven by the FBI can't compete

This is a thread about comparing presidential nominees. Comparing Hillary to Trump makes perfect sense, you autist.

Any substantial proof?
>we know Hillary brokered the uranium deal with iran

How come every picture of Clinton and Trump make their facial expressions look so fucking stupid?

I'd like to see one image with them not making some kind of retarded-looking facial expression.

FALSE

This is a thread asking about corrupt major US presidential candidates

Trump more than fits the bill you whiny faggot shill

It's a good thing that 90% of Trump supporters on the internet are too young to vote

Disproven? The FBI admitted that she did something illegal, they just also said that they wouldn't press charges.

In comparison, you post about something that may or may not have happened?

>autist
except it took multiple agencies to sign off on it and the secretary wa only one

1st off, pretty sure you did that math wrong. But you're a trump supporter, so that's not surprising.

2nd, majority of other billionaires have never filed for bankruptcy. jus sayin

You sound like a cuck, and I'm a raging liberal.

YES

MULTIPLE eye-witness testimonies that have been filed for more than a decade, long before Trump ever decided to personally enter politics.

The FBI literally said she didn't do anything illegal. She was reckless, but in that circumstance, that doesn't constitute a crime. You're probably just some high school freshman retard who parrots everything your cuck father says.

Trump tax returns prolly have dealings with Putin

no Reagan was probably the most corrupt
then nixon

The evidence is DAMNING and there's a whole lot of it

I'm someone with a security clearance. If I had done the same thing Hillary was caught doing, at a minimum I would be barred from ever working for the government again, and more likely I would be in jail.

They aren't Muslims then if they don't follow the Qua'ran dumb fuck

>Pulling random statistics out of his asshole.

>Only to make room for a big black cock.

Okay buddy.

>I'm someone with a security clearance.
Lmao yeah fuckin right. Keep telling yourself that, freshman.

White people and Christians are #1 in murders across the globe for the last several centuries.

Can't tell the good from the bad. Maybe we should kick them all out.

The fucking worst comeback I've ever heard. You should be ashamed.

Women accuse men of rape all the time, why would he rape his wife looks like this.

Also he clearly has a type if you look at his women and it aint no flat chests of 14 year olds

Ugh

People who use this argument should have their rights limited, if not as punishment then at least for the good of our kids so that this level of stupidity is not perpetuated.

Epstein is in PRISON for these crimes, their validity is not in question

The only question is Trump's involvement, to which Epstein plead the 5th.

Trump took multiple trips to Epstein's lolita sex island and has provided no explanations or alibis for the crimes he is accused of.