So sick of niggers and moozlims

So sick of niggers and moozlims
Black lives Don't matter they are shit \. They act like shit. they deserve shit.

muslims need to be eradicated out of history. nothing ever good comes from muslims. I am all for genocide agst them

they want it agst us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=norGFCubl7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha same user I hate me some noggers

All niggers and durka durkas deserve trips to the gas chambers, no exceptions

If trump said

i want every nigger out there to know if they get out of line I am going to just burn down your whole communities stand outside and have you mowed down.

next muslims. we will have 24-7 surveillance on you if you get out of line we will gas all of you and show the whole world

then we nuke mecca

fuck all of you

now shut the fuck up and get to work

>same

im ok with this

i would gas all these abnormal trannies and gender fluid non binary poly diagonal attack helicopters

fuck you

fags are ok

but all this dippy retarded shit has to stop

Fags are cool.. but no blacks or Muslims? LEL so American. Fag loving racists. Unbelievable.

We should lock all the projects and light them on fire and shoot any nigger trying to get out.

i bet you and daddy talk on and on about how the state of affairs in murrica is being torn asunder by the blacks and muslims. life must be difficult in those rural/forgotten middle states

I know you don't care, and I don't really expect you to. But as a black guy who genuinely gets along with the majority of people(black and white), hearing you say that breaks my heart a little. Yea yea I know... ima pussy...we gotta be better than that bro

/mpol/ not happening faggot

when do fags kill and say and do stupid fucking shit. they just want to fuck. trannies are degenerate scum. special snowflakes are scum. muslims are scum. niggers are scum

fuck off nignogjones

This is a wonderful idea

no. niggers everywhere where I live. you know what they do? act like niggers. loud music, dress like niggers, act like niggers, violent, try to start fights, I have to beat a a few niggers up once a day sometimes twice. they look at me with that "I'm a tough nigger" and say" Waaaatchoo lukin ot?" and I say " i don't understand nigger .. then him and three other that pop out of nowhere try to fight me. I know aikido I throw them around and then I take my black jack and bash their heads in . one good sock to the head knocks em out. i take their phones and toss them in the river on the way home, but keep their money

niggers are so easy to beat up. They don't understand the laws of gravity or physics.

Fuck off. You had your chance years ago to stop being niggers. The handful of you that act normal are such an insignificant amount. you all made the bed... now go lay in it.

"waa waa niggers are okay to rape because injustice waa waa muslims can kill me I am a dumb leftist nutjob weeee I don't live in reality.. yaaaaa"-you

Like all the RW anime trap fappers that frequent this site

So gay it belongs in a trap thread

If we had an outside judge look at this thread and pick out the scum that doesn't fit in society, it would be you, not me that he selects. You're a vigin who hates seeing black football players at our school fuck the cute bitches, that's all. I know you don't represent the entire white raced so therefore I dobt condemn you all

>not loving trannies

fuck you mate lmao, do you not love a good pussy on a man-lookin body? it's like you don't want to see a dick on a man with tits.

grow a pair and learn that you should not only accept, but HOPE for trannies. they give you a good place to cum and a nice sense of empowerment.

>I have to beat up

Right,

You're one of those well off productive whites who contributes no jail time to society huh

>FYI Asians are the master race and they'll do pic related 2 u

I know mate... but god damn, I refuse to put anymore hate into the universe. It's literally driving me crazy

No, I don't like dumb pieces of shit acting like niggers and doing whatever they want. I don't like pieces of shit who act like violent cumbags. you want to act like a fucking ape. go to the jungle cunt. you wanna fuck monkeys go to the zoo

now fuck off

no cops like I beat the shit out niggers. one less they have to shoot.

youtube.com/watch?v=norGFCubl7E

If you have hate in your heart, just let it out brother

I see now. You're literally autistic.

Only good nigger is a dead nigger. Proud our cops are doing their part

>I have become nigger, brawler of streetz

Hush hush you need a good pegging boy

wow, ok, so, basically, niggers are cool, they can do whatever they want because..they got it so so bad.

fucking pathetic I hate you. I hope you fucking die.,

Was Talking to you OP

Since you whites and Asians who help America so profoundly build a ship and fly into space. Let us savages destroy the world.

I can 100% understand why someone would hate black people. The culture promotes violence,sex,drugs, and lifestyles lacking ambition. I get it little Billy, I really do. But you can't persecute an entire people's for the actions of the bad apples(that the good apples don't even like). I hate violent, loud blacks too. We all don't subscribe to that life big guy. I'm a normal guy. I play video games, get pussy when im lucky, and go to work just like you. For us to be so inferior to you, you sure do put alot of thought and energy into us. When we think about you never.

Whites are the savages destroying the world. Look what they've created of their niggers

#NeverForgetVincentChin