How does it feel to know Ive had sex with over 1000+ women?

How does it feel to know Ive had sex with over 1000+ women?

Probably hurts to pee

What a waste of time.

You look like a total faggot an your cousins don't count. If this is true (which it isn't) you probably have HIV.

u mad, virgin?

How does it feel to know that your bait is low quality?

Bro you can wear condoms.

Did he piss you off OP? Tell us what happened

I'm a virgin because I haven't slept with a thousand women, this is what society is becoming.

That makes you a slutty little whore~ Yes it does~!

>1000
You're not even good looking my dude

Lieing faggot shit b8 gtfo candyass 0/10 all sage

Neither are the Mexicans who spit out litters of kids at a time, women will sleep with anything.

How does it feel to know I fuck more women in a week than any of you virgins will in your lifetime?

Being as my face isn't peirced, I feel pretty fucking good
Get a job you degenerate peice of shit

>not an accomplishment

That moment the bait's earhoops are so big you could probably get ear-fucked by most of the small-dicked virgins on this site.

Good bait. Well chosen.

Repulsive. You probably have some undiscovered STDs man

... That moment when the first thing I think of when I see those huge-ass ear piercings is fucking the ear hole.

Wow... Too much B for one night. Gnight faggots.

Lol condoms bro.

we found patient 0.

Let's be real. Let's say if you got laid twice a week by different girls then that would take you almost 39 years. The only to to succeed those numbers mathematically in a reasonable amount of time would be to have a shit ton of group sex across nation. Like an orgy tour or some shit like that.

>Sup Forums=society
okay Mr.16

gross. how many abortions? how does it feel to know how much pain and suffering you will leave behind when you croak and your miserable worthless life is over? how can you live with yourself?

I had 100+ and I`m satisfied. Didn`t even have to look like a retard like you

It feels like Ron Jeremy but instead of Ron it's a random cocklord on Sup Forums

How does it feel to know that the weekend just gone I had sex with 8 different women over two nights and for me thats a slow weekend.

This is how many newfaggots who can't recognize old ass bait there are.

No wonder this board is shit lol.

I always wanted to put a padlock on someone with big ass gauges and run away. Question: Do your piercings whistle when it's windy?

How does it feel having contracted AIDS to over 1000 women?

Women are sluts, you act like this is a big deal for any dude who doesn't look terrible.

That's it?

It feels like I don't have 1000 STD's.

so whats the deal?

how does a typical night for you go down?

Disgusted lol

Touché iv'e had sex with my right hand more than 1000+ times

That's a lot of alcohol spent

>looks like Fred Durst.

Complete bullshit.

That moment when some people litterally say that this is bait in the comments you quoted.

Are you really just baiting the bait off the bait posts to op's bait?

I'm getting confused as to your motives here sir...