5. Starlin Castro, 2B (R)
6. Didi Gregorius, SS (L)
7. Mark Teixeira, 1B (S)
8. Chase Headley, 3B (S)
9. Aaron Hicks, RF (S)

just fuck muh shit up Samardzija. Get it over with quick

TV: CSN-BA | YES
* also nationally televised on FS1

* Johnny Cueto (RHP #47) (13-2 | 2.64 ERA | 119 K)
vs.
Ivan Nova (RHP #47) (7-5 | 4.92 ERA | 65 K)

* change in starting pitcher (to original rotation). Samardzija will start tomorrow.

** SF:
-- Ehire Adrianza (IF #13) is on a rehab assignment with the Sacramento River Cats.
-- Joe Panik (IF #12) was medically cleared to resume his rehab assignments.
-- Hunter Pence (OF #8) is scheduled to play 6 innings today in his rehab assignment with the Sacramento River Cats.

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

I thought it was Shark tonight?

T H I C K

MEH
E
H

He seems like an intimidating guy

Are there people in here that would unironically pick Crawford over Didi?

fucking awesome

GRITTY

I am really interested in seeing Panamabros Pepto Bismol-colored house

my streaming site went down. can any kind lad point me in the right direction? inb4 im poor and dont have cable...im at work so i have to watch it on my laptop.

Bosscast

How long until A-Rod is released?

stream2watch [dot] co/live-now/sport-stream/baseball

use STREAM 2

i love you. thanks mate :-*

I thought the Giants would have more fans here. Was last night's thread this dead too?

the giants are looking for a reliever, but based on their history they'll probably trade for him once they cant get chapman or miller

I'd be ecstatic if the Yankees got something for A-Rod. Right now it looks like the only option is benchwarmer, or straight up releasing him.

thank you, sports pope. and please bless the ny jets into the playoffs this season

they had more fans last night

why would they release him though?

THAT FUCKING THROW HOME!!!!!!!

DAMN

>WILLIAMSON

this guy is a fucking disaster

DIDI

I MEAN FUCK WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LOSING BUT FUCK

DIDI IS ELITE

Because he's absolute shit and 41 years old

Roster spot amongst other reasons.

right. i could see a team trading scraps for him though. the giants love MUH VETERANS so it wouldnt surprise me in the least

Can we get rid of Michael Kay too?

What is Nova's issue? Without all of these great plays the yanks would be down at least 2-0.

Oh shit, Cueto's pitching

Bochy you sly dog you

I actually kinda like Kay desu
The Yankees are deciding to play like contenders until the trade deadline passes so they can collapse again.

Lets make a deal right now. You can have him if you pay his full salary next season and we get Buttgardener. Deal? Deal.

He's fine as a broadcaster. His show is shit though.

didi is elite

Is Ser Didi of House Gregorious elite?

fuck it, i'll throw in mac williamson, conor gillaspie, and sanardzija as well

That's a great trade Shawn. You should be in charge of a front office for sure

i really really really despise texiera

TEX I FUCKING HOPE YOUR BABY IS BORN DEAD

Even as a Giants fan, Gregorious makes me euphorious

He'll flash the leather later to make up for it.

doesn't he have it in his contract that he won't get sent down to the minors?

Time for Giants!

i completely agree. thank you :^)

>Deuces are wild

Top tier commentary there Michael. Where's Paul, I need an update on food.

You know /mlb/, part of me wants Johnny Cueto to end our losing streak and give us our first 2nd half win, but at the same time, I'm reminded that he is simply a meme pitcher who is annually shit every time he makes the playoffs. Why did we have to let Timmy Jim go? He would have been the ideal candidate to get us out of the streak, can we trade with the Angels to get him back please? I feel like his presence alone is why the "even year" magic existed. I mean, it is an even year right? We already have Ishikawa, but why don't we have big time Timmy Jim back? I personally feel more comfortable with him on the mound because he defines even year at its very essence.

>/mlb/

How fast do you think you could throw a ball?
I think I could throw mid 80's

>he would rather have big time timmy jim than cueto

i love tim lincecum. possibly one of my favorite giants ever, but he is shit and cueto is good

>Another baserunner the Giants will fail to capitalize on

Right on cue.

The thing with Denard Span is that he might have been our best leadoff hitter of all time since Melky Cabrera. I say this as a diehard Giants fan since 2010 when I deserted the A's for continuing to disappoint me. But the question is, how come he's only played on teams that choke it every year when they're in the playoffs? He never won a series as a Twin or a National, and I keep doubting Sabean's intentions to keep the "even year" mystique afloat, by adding teams on choker teams. The good news is, once Kershaw's contract is up, I have absolutely 100% confidence he'll switch to the black and orange. We're adding too many postseason chokers, so why the fuck not?

I touched the 90's when I was in high school but that was just ripping it with no control. I also have a torn meniscus in my shoulder and it sounds like ball bearings when I reach above my head now, probably related.

If you've been training your whole life to be a pitcher than maybe you could throw mid 80's. Most people would throw in the 50's at most the 60's.

kershaw would never come to sf. also, denard span is average at best. melky was way better as a giant

>responding to low-quality bait

hey user, i've made a last minute addition. you also get brandon belt

Double play incoming

This isn't true. I was clocked at 67mph in 8th grade and it was my first year of baseball.

I played High School ball. I was a 2nd baseman, but I can throw pretty hard

kek doubles confirmed

Buster Posey isn't getting any much younger. I mean, he hasn't been the same since 2012! What is with him? I thought maybe he was the next Johnny Bench but in the end, it seems like he's quick to the passage of regression much easier than we imagined. Maybe we should consult the White Sox for a trade? I think this Zack Collins guy is the future at catcher for the entire league, and we better start thinking of Posey's replacement. I mean he's past his prime in one more year! This organization really should focus on stocking the farm up if we don't win the World Series this year. This is our last chance, and so far, after a week, we're looking more and more like a team that doesn't deserve any playoff spot. I'm not sure how Sabean is going to react to this, but I might be this much excited for the Warriors to start in 3 months. Kevin Durant is going to wreck!

no shit really? That's impressive
I played D1 lacrosse and could shoot 101, not anywhere near impressive

Already at 55 pitches, kek, just fuck my shit my shit up some more

>Crawford trying to tank his GG chances in one series

Will the Yankees capitalize?

This doesn't even have a consistent theme

Weak attempt

>crawford

what the fuck man. 4 errors in two days? looks like he's one and done on that gold glove train

>Relying on a non-elite shortstop to make those plays

wew lad

his hair looks terrific though

What happened during the ASB to make every player on the team start playing like shit?

>4 (four) errors in 12 (twelve) innings

How will McCann ruin this?

Pop up to 2nd

>committed 8 errors this season
>4 of them in 2 games

>Giants """bullpen""" will """pitch""" at least 4 innings

>RISP

This is the Yankees that I know and love. It would've been great if they started this upward trend AFTER the deadline.

>Second place behind the lolrioles

>He thinks the Yankees RISP are bad

Giants batting below .130 with RISP since the break

The Yankees MO since last August is to have non-existent bats with RISP. For a while, we had the lowest batting average with RISP. Still might.

Why haven't the giants made any trades yet? It's getting to the point where the Dodgers are closing in on first place and we can't win a game.

>You will never hang out with Barry the cameraman

It's probably just going to be a couple of mediocre lefty relievers, senpai

>hicks will turn it around any day now

elite

>mediocre lefty relievers

Miller and Chapman are available for some prospects

>They came back and found out the Casilla is still the closer.
broken by bad news

>he thinks the Giants bone-dry farm system will compete with the Cubs for the elite arms

Giants FO will claim some guys off the scrapheap and just hope they're better than Lopez and Oh Shit